Meeting Sensei (Private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting Sensei (Private)

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:51 am

He still had a hard time to belive that he really had made it thought the training into becoming a rookie, he was not sure who was most surprised about that, himself, his class mates or his teacher. The young hunter to be slowly walked thought the halls with his bag on the back and the axe in his hand, from time to time he stopped to look at something he found interesting. He was the kind of boy that easily was distracted by everything around him, something his father said would be his doom. But then mom reminded him that he was the same in his sons age. Samule laughed a little to himself, but he quickly stopped when he noticed how stupid that would seem to someone looking at him.

He noticed a large painting of some kind and wanted to have a better look, so he started to walk backwards from it. It was really big...some kind of forest. He did not see that pedistal with a vase that was right behind him, or well he noticed when he walked right into it! As a reaction the rookie threw himself to the floor and captured the object before it was smashed. That was close! He gasped out and swallowed a little, then...he saw something that caused him to let out a small yelp. The pedistal the vase had been standing on was...not in such great balance and was falling over. With a loud crash and a small yelp of pain the boy found himself with a heavy pedistal on his body and a smashed vase in the arms. Slowly Samuel started to pushed the heavy object away. "I hope no one saw that" he said to himself.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting Sensei (Private)

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 am

Hyuuja was crawling his wood sandals after him with a lazy move, rubbing his forehead, his clothes still smelled of sake. Well, it was a perfumed smell anyway, slightly cherried. His hangover has affected his head and the sensitivity to sharp noises. So as the sound of broken glass reached his ears, a sharp pain passed his temples.

He grimaced and growled loudly, one of his hands being plunked to his chest, in the kimono.

" - Who the hell is making such ruckus?!"

His eyebrows twitched as his lowered, reddened by alchohol eyes met a boy standing in an awkward position.

"- HAH?!"

He kept on walking reaching the boy's side, but no way, he was going to help him. He plunked his hands inside his sleeves watching the boy with a slight irritated pitch:

"- Are you a "pedistalofilo" or why are you backing that thing?"
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 am

Samuel did his best to get the heavy piece of rock to stad up again, it was heavy but he did make it very slowly. He almost had it now! So close and just a few more inch! Then the sound of a voice caused him to let out a small yelp and he once against dropped the pedistal, it was just plain luck that it did not land on his foot this time. The rookie spun around and looked to the stranger, he just stood there for a few seconds and then he glanced to the broken vase and the pedistal that now slowly was rolling away until it bumped into one of the walls.

"I...it was...and I was...the painting" he began to explaine and gestured to the painting and then to the vase. "I did not mean to walk into it and then I tried to catch the...vase and the other thing feel on me and the vase broke" he said all this very fast and then he was forced to take a few gasping breathes of air. "so...I tried to put it back up before someone...noticed" he told the last and rubbed one hand to the side of the head. "....uhm...I'm the new rookie" he added.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 am

Hyuuja sighed annoyed, mostly because of the head ache than the clusmy boy in front of him.The rolling of the pedistal made his brains feel like drilled.

"- And bla and ma and whatever you say...."

He muttered crouching to the pedistal and lifting it with a :

"- Huh!" Firm sound, then placing it back to the wall.

He scratched his blonde head and grimaced at the pedistal:

" - There is no use for it now...."

He bent towards the broken pieces of vase, with an effort of lazy bones and picked some, placing them in an "esthetic way" on the pedistal. He clapped his hands off, with a grin, claiming:

" That's better!"

Then he started to push the other pieces by the wall with the wood sandal, muttering:
" - So you say you are a new student? What year, what major, what name?"

He wasn't even giving a look at Samuel as he was too busy to hide the mess.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:34 am

He was so ready for a scold right about now that he just stood in silent surprise when the man did not do so, he did not try to tell him how clumsy he was or something like his teacher had been doing before. The rookie followed the master with the eyes when he moved to pick up the pedistal and then took up the piece of the broken vase.

The young man scratched himself on the back of the hand with the other hand as he waited to be noticed again, "I just arrived, the name is Samuel Watson" he replied and shifted from foot to foot with a unsure but honest smile. He tried to just ignore the event with the vase as if it had never happened at all, maybe it was not such a big deal in the end? "and I do not know about...my major" he added, should he know that? he was not sure and searched around for the documents his instructor gave him at the last class. Was there something he had forgotten about again?
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 am

Hyuuja placed his hands back in sleeves as he finished carpeting the floor with a slight yawn. He blinked to clear the water from his eyes and fix his eyes better on the boy.

"- Hmm...major huh?"

He rubbed his ear, looking thoughtfull away, out of the window, with a half-grin on his lips. The way the boy was flipping through his documents caught his attention again, so he fetched the paper from the boy, rolled them and started to tap the boy's head with a senior, teasing smile:

" - Oh, Sammy, Sammy....bow, sword, spear...hmmmm.....what else is there...."

He looked away again, pondering, his gaze up to the ceiling, before his lips would smile largely again and the rolled documents would tap Samuel's head again:

" - Well, let's leave it at that...they might all be deadly in yer hands but enough to kill some wackeys...hahahaha!" He started to laugh joyful, the kimono shaking on his large, muscular chest.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 am

He had just found the papers when the man snatched them from him, the rookie had his mouth half open and looked a little stupid. He looked at the teacher and blushed when the man tapped his head in that teasing manner, he called him Sammy right away to. Bow, sword and spear? He did not really understand right away, he did not even know who was going to be his sensei.

"-Uhm sir...I do not think I understand"

he shifted a little from the left foot to the right and examined the man. He could see that he seemed strong as he was having a well trained body, or from how much he could see because of the kimono. He had never seen many of them before actually, they seemed comfortable.

"-I'm suppose to meet my sensei, not sure who it is. Just that his name was...starting with an H."

He was feeling even more stupid to forget his senseis name, it was on the document, but that was in this guys hand now so he could not know for sure without reading it.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am

- Ahahaha! You clueless bunny!

Hyuuja poked the boy's nose, while his other hand wooshed the papers out of the window. He was grinning at the boy's blush. He moved his finger on tapping on Samuel's lips, claiming while highlightning each word:

- Hyuu-ja sen-sei!

He winked and chuckled crossing back his arms over his torso. Suddenly, he widened his eyes and threw himself towards the window:

- AH THE PAPERS! WE NEED THOSE!

Not sure if the boy would have had any time to grab the teacher, but the man was already on the frame of the window and then.....nowhere.
If Samuel would look out of the window, he would see the man jumping from a branch.
Then crouching near a bush.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 am

The rookie blinked when the man just threw the documents out from the window, he was not sure why but that seemed a little stupid. He frowned when the fingers touched his nose in that teasing poke, yeah that was not as bad as what the others had told him. He did get a little embaressed to be called bunny like that, it sounded so weird and he did not see himself as a bunny.

He tried to say something about the papers when the man moved to tap his lip and that of course made it much harder to talk so he did not say anything. Maybe it was not something they did need after all? OH so this man was his sensei?! He made such a fool out of himself the first time they meet, how stupid he was feeling right then. For the second time he was trying to speak, but now the sensei seemed to have remembered that the documents was important and threw himself out from the open window.

He moved over to look out the window down at the man when he moved down to the bush.

"-Are you okey Hyuuja sensei? I tried to tell you that...the documents was important..." he added the last, but a little lower so he was not sure if the man even heard him say them. A part of him did not really want him to actually hear it. Sooo what was he suppose to be doing now then?

Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 am

Samuel could hear a manly chuckle then his new teacher standing up, firmly. Hyuuja raised the hand in which he was carrying the rumpled documents and started to wave it, up, towards the boy:

- OH! Found them! Come down! Quick, Quick!!!

He kept on chuckling and then wooshed himself down on the grass, crossing his legs under him, starting to flip the pages with small nods. While doing so, he started to rub away his chest, an habit of early hangover.

- Oh, pretty looking this fellow! I shall bestowed with my British accent - E - !~~~~

Hyuuja mumbled about Samuel seeing he was from London, mocking the gentlemanish style of lords in England on the way. He started to laugh all on his own, leaning behind, then calming down to read the documents more.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:36 am

Get down there?! From here?! The rookie looked down and he found it to be very high up to down there, he swallowed a little and thought that he could walk around using the stairs? But then he would get lost and have to ask around....no he did not want that.

"-okey...."

He slowly started to crawl out the window, but he was forced to drop his bag first or it was going to get to heavy for him to climb on his own. The boy moved so that he was hanging in the window with his arms, then he stretched out the leg as much as he could to find a branch on the tree to stand on. It was looking rather silly from down where Hyuuja was sitting and the boy was aware of that. But maybe he was not looking?

Okey here goes nothing! He pushed away from the window and did end up standing on the branch, only it was harder to keep the balance when he had imagined it to. He started to fall backwards but remained standing by leaning forward...it all ended with the rookie falling forward down to land inside of a bush not far from the sensei, he made a few pained sounds and crawled out from the bush with his clothes in a mess. He moved over to sit down in front of the teacher and then he waited, leafes and twigs stuck in his brown hair.

"-Present sensei"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 am

Hyuuja wondered why he wasn't hearing any steps, while reading off the documents, so when he gazed up, his eyes widened with a chuckle seeing the boy trying to...kill himself?! No...not really. Just to come down to his sensei.

- "oyaa.."
Amused by that, Hyuuja laid on his back, hands crossed underneath his head, having a nice angle, full-view to Samuel's body struggling to reach the ground in a most.....clumsy, risky, unfashinable pose. As Samuel's bag landed near the teacher, Hyuuja fetched the bag closer to him, waiting for the boy to land.

His eyes moved from the branch directly towards the bush in which Samuel just fell.

- "Oh....gokuro..." ( Good work ).

He muttered towards the boy who was coming all in ruffled hair and messed up clothes. The teacher did admire his loyalty.
He made sign to Samuel to sit beside him, on the grass.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 am

Sammy was feeling really silly, maybe he should have taken the other way around? He slowly started to remove the leafes from his hair along with the twigs, he walked over to take a seat next to his sensei on the ground. The things like climbing was never his thing, but he did try at the best of his ability.

"-That did not go as I had planned"

He looked to the tree and pouted a little towards it, that branch should have been a little larger. But not much he could do about that now, he turned the attention towards his sensei and now took more time to examine him, he was kind of good looking. The grass was soft and actually helped a little to make it hurt less in his...body. He sighed and then let out a sudden yelp!

"-Something bite me!"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 am

Hyuuja looked over the boy taking away the leafs with a satisfied smile. Oh after all, he should have some fun with the new british lord that fell into his arms.
He was about to point something out from the documents to the boy, when the boy yelped. That cute, tempting sound made Hyuuja twitch discreetly. Headache. He cursed in his mind, the hangover, from stopping him, delight himself with such cute yelp.

His brightful brown eyes rolled upon the boy, leaning towards him slightly, grabbing his hands and pulling the boy more towards his laps:

" - What now?! Where? What?"

His eyes wondered upon the slim arms he was gripping, the smooth rose lips, the gentle neck.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 am

Sammy let out a surprised sound when the sensei grasped him and pulled him closer, then he began to ask those three questions, or more words with a questionmark after. He tried to say something each time the man asked, but he was not given the time to say anything. He did not know why but he suddenly just reached out and placed one hand on the sensei's mouth to make him stop asking.

"-It my leg, something bit me at my leg"

He sighed and was not sure what it was, some buy most likely. But he was not such a big baby, unless it was something dangerous of course. He lowered the hand from the man's mouth and started to oull up the leg of his pants in order to look for the thing behind the bite. It turned out to be a small bug that was now sucking blood from the boys leg. Perfect the insect world also had vampires here

"-Shoo...my blood, get your own..."

he waved the hand over the bug, but it did not seem very interested in moving away.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 am

Hyuuja was about to growl some words, but his mouth was covered and he had to please himself with just a tender touch from the boy. His lips slided into a smirk under Samuel's hand. Then his eyes moved upon the boy's leg as the lifted pants were discovering it.
He sighed and pushed suddenly the boy, over the grass, laid, picking up his leg.

" - A small thing like this...."

His lips brushed the boy's leg, then his teeth gripped the insect pulling it out. Hyuuja looked away, spitting away the bug, then still gripping the boy's leg started to lick the reddend spot from the boy's skin.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 am

The rookie gasped as the sensei oushed him down onto the grass and then pulled up his leg into the air, the boy blinked in surprise and watched the man with his head resting against the grass on the ground. It was small and it was not like he was afraid of it, much. The eyes widened when the sensei's lips touched his leg and he removed the bug, he could have used the hands!

"-Sensei...that...is..."

his voice died away and he was blushind like crazy to everything, he looked around and prayed no one was going to come and notice them on the grass like this. He was not sure that something like that was something a sensei should do to his student. But the man did not just stop with the removal, he also licked at the leg?

"-Someone might see us sensei, I'm okey"

He became even more red now, if that was possible. People was seruely going to get the wrong idea, even more if they looked at what mess the boys clothes was in at the moment.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 am

Hyuuja gazed up at the boy, his tongue still resting upon the wound. Well, for such a laid-back person as him the situation seemed pretty normal, but he sharply understood the meaning of the scene, when noticing the deep red cheeks of the boy.
He began to chuckle softly, letting out an embarassing moan just to tease the boy:

"- Mmn...ah..."

He licked over the boy's leg, more than the surface of the wound would be. Hyuuja, Hyuuja, you nasty old man, who made you drink last night?
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 am

The man was doing this just to tease him, Sammy knew that and it was kind of weird and so different from the other hunters he had meet so far. They where all so serious and strict, this guy was not at all like them, he was...weird. The moan caused the boy to make a very embarassed face and he looked the other way and tried to ignore what the man was doing down with his leg.

But the tongue did not stop and continued to lick his skin, not even around the wounded area anymore. A part of him wanted to pull away, but another did not. He was just....well to say the least he was confused. Was the sensei drunk or something like that? It seemed like it.

"-Sensei...I really do not think you should do that here....what if someone comes out from the building, or what if...someone looks out the windows"

He looked towards the building and was really thinking he was going to see people looking at them from inside, but because of the sun it was not possible to see anything but the reflection of the sun on the glass of the window. But he could imagine, that was not a good thing.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 am

Hyuuja stopped from licking and raised his glare upon the windows of the Hunter Mansion. He shoved a hand at the back of his head and launched a brightful grin, claiming:

"- Ara, ara....I forgot that! Khe, khe, khe...."

With that being said, he threw himself back on the soft grass, closing his eyes and humming a melody with a bright smile, dancing upon his lips.

" - Hmmm...hmm....mmm.....hmmhmhm....."

The kimono was moving more like a detachable blanket around him, showing parts of skin, that, in case the kimono had been tightened up carefully, would be tough seeing them.
Well that and the fact that Hyuuja totally forgot the exact purpose he was there with a teenage brat to his side, made the teacher look more weird and more unserious for someone like Samuel.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am

Sammy pulled in his leg when the sensei let go of it, he could not help that he had kind of liked whe the way ot felt when the man licked his leg like that. But he did not want anyone to see anything, or things would become more messy then it was now. He sighed and pulled down the leg of his pants to cover the skin, but he could feel that it was still wet.

The rookie now sat and waited for the sensei to say something, he did not say anything and waited. But as the minutes passed and nothing happened he began to feel a little restless just sitting there. He moved a little closer to the man and looked at him. He did not know if he should touch him or not, maybe just say something?

"-Sensei?"

He paused and it did not seem like the man had noticed him talking, did he forget that Sammy was there or something? This was a different hunter alright, he became more and more surprised. Very slowly he reached out and poked the man on the side of the head with a finger.

"-Sensei, are we suppose to just sit here?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 am

Hyuuja opened suddenly his eyes as the boy poked him. He glared confused at the blue sky, his eyes frowning then. It was time for him to get serious.
He lowered his eyelashes, his voice claimed with a hoarsed, firm tone:

" - ABSOLUTELY!"

He started to chuckle again, then his chest lifted with a deep sigh, and his hoarsed voice, rough and lowered sounds but beautiful to hearing, started to sing again:

" - Oohh bring me the wine, the tears of lost love, how did I end up, running on hills after heer~~"
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 am

The young rookie seemed a little confused when the sensei just said absolutly, so they where suppose to just sit here and do nothing at all? Well maybe take some time to get to know each other was a good idea, yeah that must be what the sensei was thinking about doing. The student slowly made himself comfortable and then he to laid down in the grass and looked up into the sky, he followed the movements of the clouds up there and found that it was kind of nice to just be like this.

Sammy glanced to Hyuuja when the man began to sing, he had a nice voice. If not very manly, but nice to listen to. He did not speak and just listened to the song. He smiled a little and looked to the sky again, to be honest with himself he was happy that Hyuuja was like this, not as serious and mean like the other hunter masters he had encountered in the past before.

"-Thanks sensei"

He was not sure why he said it, he just said it. Then he used some time to watch the clouds.

"-But I do not think you should drink anything like wine now, I for one have never been drinking something like that"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 am

"- Ara...."

Hyuuja softly muttered as the boy spoke to him. He kept his eyes closed, fetching a grain of grass and munching on it, now, his fingers twirling around the grass in his mouth, his eyes still close:

" - Wine it's a pretty cure....a boy like you though..."

He paused a while listening to the birds song, a delighted smile on his lips:

" - ...shouldn't drink too much...."

Well, Samuel could spot persons passing by them, either older students, girls giggling, other teachers sighing and shaking their heads dissapointed at Hyuuja's behavior.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 am

Should drink to much? What kind of words was that to say to a student? The rookie frowned a little and looked at the sensei, then his face softened a little and he looked at the sky. It was kind of funny when you thought about it, he did not know why, but he had a feeling that Hyuuja was going to need him.

"-Hai"

He did not have anything else to say, even he knew a few of those nice sounding words they all used. Like sensei and those things. He heard the sounds of people walking past them, he sat up and did his best to act polite when a master walked past them. He used words like good day a little now and then, feeling a little embarassed that his sensei was just not caring, but in a way it was also amazing. He began to admire that about the male, he seemed so confident in himself. So why could not Sammy try to be the same as him?

"-I think your cool sensei, your different from all the others. They would have called me an air-head, or stupid or clumsy...thanks for not doing that sir"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next