Meeting Sensei (Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Meeting Sensei (Private)

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

Hyuuja turned over a side, facing Samuel with a smile upon his face, his cheek resting in his palm. Though it might be rough, Hyuuja seemed comfortable supporting his elbow into the ground.

" - Oh...thank you...but..."

He grinned and started to use the documents instead of a fan, claiming:

" -...you really are clumsy...";

His words ended with a soft, low chuckle, Hyuuja blowing a wink towards Samuel, before the claim:

" - But Sammy-kun is just perfect like that!"

He tapped again Samuel's nose this time with the papers, smoothly. After that, he started to wave the fan again, whistling; looking after the persons passing them, not really caring about their mimics, mumbles and so. Sooner or later, he will meet them, face-to-face for a little....chitty-chat. Painful.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 am

The boy rubbed one hand to the side of his head when the man told him he was clumsy, he giggled a little because when Hyuuja said it like that it did not sound so bad. He coul admitt he was a little clumsy, but he was stull trying. Sammy then looked to the sensei and gave him a friendly smile as a return to the wink.
His eyes followed the motion of the finger that poked him on the nose, this made the boys eyes look a little in cross.

"-Nah I'm not that perfect, most of the time people tell me I have to become more serious and less unfocused."

He paused and then he watched the other people in silence for a few seconds, he wondered what life would be like living like this. Being a hunter and having Hyuuja sensei for a teacher, maybe it was going to be more fun then he imagined. Unlike the adult man Sammy was feeling a little weird when people talked and made weird mimics of the sensei.

"-I'm getting a little uncomfortable with all these people looking at us"

How much had they seen before? How many of them had noticed the scene when Hyuuja was licking his leg like that.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am

Hyuuja smirked at the boy's words and his definitly dummy reactions. He stood up, crawling his legs crossed under him, placing his wood sandals in front of him, still nomming on that grain of grass. He ceased fanning himself for a while, wondering upon Samuel's words:

"- Unfocused, huh? " - -

But he didn't say anything more than that. He kept staring with a dazzling glare ahead of him, through the people, relaxed breaths leaving his muscles discovered yet again by the useless kimono.

" -Why's that? They are pathetically passing by...."

He claimed, pulling a large yawn, ruffling his hair and placing back between his lips the grass.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 am

The rookie nodded a little to the first words about the unfocused, but to be fair this sensei did not seem very focused. Not that he cared, he was pretty much the same and he started to think that maybe this was the reason why he got this man as the teacher. People wanted the student to be similar to the master. He watched the people, but most of them just walked past them, some of the masters did look at Hyuuja, but close to none of them looked at him.

Sammy glanced towards the man and he could not help but watch the nice body that was being revealed when the lose kimono moved in the soft wind. It was really not clothes made for protection, more like it was to be comfortable and revealing. He had nice mucles, in fact the boy found himself staring at them a little to much. Quickly he looked away and pretended like nothing had happened at all.

"-I don't know"

He pulled up the legs and hugged them with his arms.

"-But I guess you are right sensei, so can't you tell me a little about yourself?"

He was curious to know more about the sensei and see how much in common they had.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:08 am

Hyuuja threw his legs up in the air, landing his back on the rumpled grass, his hands wooshing again behind head. With that motion, his kimono flew up from his legs, landing in a neglected style over his waist, a small hint of black underwear standing in the out sight shyly.

Hyuuja looked at the blue sky, a peaceful sight leaving his lips as the white fluffy clouds rushed over.
Then, suddenly, his fist clenched around Samuel's collar, pulling the boy over his chest with a twitching glare:

- Oi, brat...the teacher should know more about students, not vice-versa...
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 am

Sammy watched what his master was doing, he blushed a little when he noticed the small hint of underwear inside of the kimono, it seemed like his sensei was not using pants. That was different and kind of odd, the student swallowed a little and was just about to say something when suddenly a hand reached out a grasped his collar.

He was just about to protest when Hyuuja pulled him over so that he was partly on his teachers chest, he looked into the eyes of the sensei and felt very odd about it. This man was NOT like the others at all, he hesitated a little at the words, it was a little true of course.

"-Oh...yes that is true sensei"

He blushed and avoided to look the man into the eyes, he was not sure what to reply back. But he wanted to say something.

"-Do you want to know a little about me sir?"

The eyes slowly looked back at the man now, not sure if he should move away or remain where he was now.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am

Hyuuja tapped Samuel's cheek with two fingers, a large smile flickering upon his lips:

"- Sure, sure, Sammy..."

He let go of the boy and after a slight pause, his smiling eyes turned to teasing seriousness:

"- Aren't you going to stand up from me? People might misunderstand...."

Well, all this sharade was actually a way of Hyuuja teasing the boy about his early embarassement. His thoughts crossed now the valley of sake. His tongue felt dry and his next target was the dojo and the bottle of sake. He sure wanted to skip classes, today.

Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

The student was not sure if the sensei really did want to know more about him or if he was...kidding. The rookie felt the fingers as they touched his cheek and it caused him to frown a little, the man was teasing him all the time. It was kind of weird, but better then to be angry at him.

This followed by the other words, the boy swallowed a little and glared at the sensei. He so used his own words against him now, the sensei was not at all worried. He just wanted to tease Sammy even more! But he had a point so the boy slowly moved from the sensei and sat down in the grass with the legs in criss cross.

"-Yes sir, we would not want them to get the wrong idea"

He looked around and was glad that there was not all to much people outside now, most of them was going to classes of different kinds and things like that. It was a nice day and to be honest he did not feel like doing anything, staying like this was better since he did not have to make a fool out of himself in front of the sensei when sitting on the grass.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 am

Zou was just the type to always come into or pass by a conversation at the wrong moment. He had only come to headquarters today on a short trip since it was the day new students came he was going to request not to have one. Not wanting to deal with training the older brats they always questioned him on his genuineness of being a hunter. He had passed by hyuuja and his new student is a most odd position stopping for a moment to watch before approaching the two.

" So Hyuuja-San I see you are having some fun with your new student "

Zou said in a teasing manner a small smirk playing on his face. His appearance might strike some as odd but today he was dressed casually black combat boots , slim fit jeans and sleeveless turtle neck shirt all of it black except his striking silver hair.

" but shouldn't you two be working "

Zou said in a thoughtfully teasing manner acting like he had really thought hard before he asked that question.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 am

As the boy slipped from him, Hyuuja's bright eyes fell upon his fellow. He started to chuckle, delighted with the appearence of his friend.

" - Oya, Oya...I have been busted..."

He stood up on his elbows, not at all bothering to cover his naked thighs, even in front of another teacher.
His playful eyes glared at Zou with a tricky smirk, before he would say the words looking for another misunderstanding on purpose:

" - But we are working now....on getting to know each other better"

He made sure to wink in a twisted manner at Zou.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:57 am

Sammy swallowed a little when he heard the sound of a strangers voice coming towards them, the rookie slowly looked in the direction and noticed Zou, quickly his cheeks heated up and he felt extremely embaressed. He did not think he should say anything right now and left the talking to his sensei, he slowly moved the eyes between the two men and examined them both.

"-Nice to meet you sir, I'm Samuel Watson"

He paused a little for a few seconds and scratched the side of his cheek.

"-But people call me Sammy, or sensei do anyway, we are getting to know each other better. Still have no nickname for him, should I call him Hyuu-chan maybe?"

This last was very brave to say to a sensei, but he did seem like he could take such a comment and it sounded kind of funny. He looked to Hyuuja and smiled a little, after all he could also tease and was feeling more comfortable around his sensei now.

Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am

Zou looked over Samuel with his blue eyes examining the boldness of the boy a few minutes ago if was bashful as ever.

" My my you adjust quickly to Hyuuja's teasing. "

Zou said with a soft laugh he thought silently to himself ' if the kid can deal with Hyuuja and adjust so quickly he'll be a keeper ' . He came out of his thoughts for a moment to continue his conversation.

" Im Zou Kalix , you can call my Zou or Kalix which ever floats your boat. But i can see you two were getting to know now but it seemed like you were getting to know each other quiet well eariler "

Zou said in a teasing manner chuckling slightly his devilish grin aimed at hyuuja.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:21 am

Hyuuja's grin was still floating on his lips, listening to the chitty-chat between Samuel and Zou. The corner of his lips, soon, faded into a straight face.
...chan?!....CHAAAN?! He thought to himself, imagining the boy running after him on the green hills, butterflies dancing on the spring air, and calling in a childish yelp : " Hyuu-chan...Hyuuu-chan...";
He suddenly grabbed his own shoulders and shivered.

" - Drrr...I would be banned....

He muttered, talking to himself, of course. Then realizing Kalis' words, he jumped up, the kimono wooshing around him and setting over his skin like a wind breeze. His hand was spread to Kalis' shoulder, he tottaly looked like a roman emperor with that posture:

" - Zou! New students are so bold!"

Yeah, he was fooling around again. He then twirled towards Zou and wrapped his arms around Zou's neck pretending to sob on the teacher's shoulder.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am

Oh dear how much had this man seen? Had he been looking out the window before when that happened? The event with the insect on the leg and the event after that. He was just lucky no one had been in the garden at the time of course. The rookie rubbed the back of his head and watched how Hyuuja came to his feet and began to talk with Zou, he pouted a little and crossed the arms over his chest, how rude.

"-You did not see when he kissed my leg did you?"

He did not really think about what he said, he just said it because sometimes he said things without thinking. The mouth was faster then the brain so to speak, but he noticed what he had said moments after he said it. The face became red and he couched as he quickly looked the other way. He had not just said that out loud! It did not just happen, or it did...he did say that.

"-He just removed a bug from my leg...."

of course that did not explaine the licking that followed after along with the kisses on the skin far away from the actual spot where the bug had been. But Zou-sama did not have to know that.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:34 am

Zou's first objective was to get Hyuuja off of him.

" You more bold than the students are and Indecent as well "

Zou said bluntly tugging at the tie that held Hyuuja kimino in place removing it entirly and holding it in a teasing manner.

" you should really be careful about what you teach your students "

Zou said continuing to tease Hyuuja. He turned to address Samuel.

" Actually i was bluffing eariler , I just Know hyuuja - San is that type of person. Thank you for that information though. You need to work on keeping information hidden on missions you cant have slip ups like that out of embarrassment or worry "

Zou said going from a teasing manner into a teacherly one.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 am

Hyuuja blinked at Zou's mean words and his arms slipped smoothly from Zou's shoulders, just when the kimono fell to sides, revealing his front. He was wearing just a small piece of black underwear, in rest, his skin was tottaly exposed. Slightly tanned white skin, abdominal muscles that would tenderly contract at his movements, not to mention the fine fibered chest, with the rose-like colored nipples. The black underwear wasn't doing too much of a job at covering Hyuuja's gifted piece.
Well, he looked more like an actor for adult movies.

Hyuuja looked down at his exposed body with a slight frown, pretending to ignore Samuel's clumsyness about the intimate privileage he had:

" - Hmmm...."

Then shrugged and looked up at Zou:

" - I thought it was sexier with a small cover....tch...."

He stepped to Zou's side, stretching his arms in air with a large yawn. Then he ruffled his blonde hair, without worrying for the naked parts. His watery eyes fixed on Zou's hands and with a dumb-founded look, he asked:

" - When are you going to give that back? "; His finger pointed at the obi that had been stolen by Zou.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:55 am

Samuel murmured something to himself, but it was to low for the other two to hear it. He was just about to reply somrthing when the man removed the sensei's kimono and revealed his body, he did not have anything under besides those small underwear thingies?! The rookie blinked a few times with the mouth half opened, then he quickly closed it and swallowed as he blushed for the billiont time around this guy. He had imagined that this could cause event the sensei to feel a little weird, but then he just acted like nothing had happened?

But it did seem as if the sensei had not noticed what his student said earlier so that was a good thing, mental note was to not speak before thinking. Or he was going to try and do that alright, he was most likely going to break it in just a few minutes. Dad said it was a curse to have him for a son sometimes.

"-I do not think that Hyuuja sensei should go around like that"

He was not sure if they even heard him as his voice was very low, but he did speak so that was something.

"-It really is not such a good thing, he might ge a cold"

Okey that the worst excuse ever made up, but he was not given much time to think out anything else right now.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 am

Zou laughed a small laugh hyuuja was just as outgoing as he remembered. He handed hyuuja his obi back.

" I never intented on keeping it. "

Zou said bluntly though the laughter still coated his voice samuel's reaction hadn't escaped his vision. ' ah this boy wears his emotions on his face ' Zou said making a mental note of it thinking hyuuja had his work cut out for him.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 am

Hyuuja nodded firmly to Samuel's words, glad someone was taking his part:

" - That's right, that's right...."

He took his obi from Zou's hands, teasingly letting their fingers touch in a intimate game, then he wrapped the obi around. It seemed useless since the tie was just connecting the two sides of kimono, part of his chest still revelead and his kimono will crack revealing the legs, also, while walking.

" - Yosha!"

He claimed with all the tying up done, placed his hands in waists and moving his eyes on Samuel:

" - Sammy-kun...how long are you going to lay around?!"

The voice seemed authoritical, he was scolding the boy for the very thing he did earlier.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 am

Samuel jumped a little when the sensei turned towards him and asked his question, the boy gave a small nog and quickly jumped to his feet. He brushed some grass from his clothes and then he swallowed a little before he looked to the man.

"-Sorry sir, I'm all set sir"

He assured this and then he looked towards the other man with a friendly smile. He seemed nice enough, he then looked to Hyuuja again

"-What are we going to do now sensei?"

He had to ask since he had not been told what they would do next, but he was getting a little more used to having this man as his sensei, he was going to do his best to become a great hunter like his father.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:49 am

Zou leaned against a tree though he really should be going though having nothing better to do with his time to watch these two. It had been a while since Zou had been here he usually avoided it unless it involved work or new recruits , unlike some of the other hunters that stayed here.

" How about we go out for breakfast "

Zou said calmly, smoothly in a tone someone knowing would mistrust adding 'No not sake' Before hyuuja could say anything knowing that the man was probably thinking something along those lines.

" To test and see how well you observe your surroundings , or we could do something else i could care less Hyuuja is your master after all. and i should really be going soon before they have the chance to assign me someone "

Zou said nonchalantly though frowning towards the end as he thought about it.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 am

Hyuuja looked determinated at the boy, a slight serious frown over his face which turned into pleading eyes as Zou mentioned the breakfast.
He pouted saddened as the sake offer was wooshed so easily, but got back to his foolish atittude again because of Zou's words.
His hand wooshed pointing at the boy with a serious claim:

" - INDEED! I am your master and therefore I DECIDE TO - "

From the corner of his eyes, the light brown irises went wicked to Zou then back on the boy:

" - ...a cup of sake in the dojo...kh,kh, kh..."

Before Zou would obliterate his fun, his index finger moved of "no,no" towards the hunter, claiming:

" - You will have your breakfast, I promise....my treat! If it's at the dojo"
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:00 am

The rookie listened to his master, he glanced to Zou to of course. But then back to Hyuuja again, he was not sure if the sound of sake was such a great thing. He was from london so to be honest he did not even know what sake was, it sounded like something from japan. Maybe it was some kind of food? They talked about food and drinks, it was going to be nice to eat. His stomach growled a little, but he pretened like he did not notice that about himself.

"-Alright sensei"

He smiled brightly, it was a good start to drink something together.

"-Yeah let''s go to the...dojo...thingie...for some sake"

It sounded like fun, even more since the boy did not have any idea what it was about.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 am

Zou sighed wondering what hyuuja was planning though he had some worry since Samuel had no inkling of knowledge of what Sake was. He sighed reluctantly free food being his weak point since his work-a-holic ways sometimes kept him from eating or he would forget to. His stomach growled slightly his hand covered it and he hung his head slightly in defeat.

" The dojo it is "

Zou said reluctantly feeling as if his stomach had betrayed him, also wondering if he should drink before work since he didnt have a rookie to train he would be sent on a mission. He tossed that though aside saying it could wait.

[They all go to the Dojo]
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2