Dojo

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Dojo

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 am

The boy could feel his own cheeks heat up when the man kissed him, the lips touched each other for a few seconds and it worked very well to force him into stop couching. He was to shocked to do it any longer, then he was being pushed backwards and ended up bumping into the sensei's chest with his own back. His cheeks was pink, not only from the embaressment, but the sake was making him feel a little weird. It was like he just did not seem to feel so shy around the two men anymore? He was more comfortable.

"-Yeah thanks Zou-sama, it was nice. Oh and yes I can see...the difference between a vampire...and a human."

he giggled a little and ran one hand thought the hair, then he looked at Hyuuja over his shoulder and examined the man with the half open eyes. Then he looked back to Zou again.

"-Well dad is a hunter, he is...famous. Yeah his name is also Watson."

He shifted a little on the sensei's lap and then he sighed and reached out to grap the fallen piece of chicken. He slowly ate it and swallowed it down a few seconds later.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:16 am

Hyuuja twitched discreetly as the boy snuggled in his lap, looking up at the ceiling as if invoking a Buddha prayer. Then his amused eyes moved upon the boy's reply at Zou and chuckled:

" - Oya, Oya....Zou-kun...I think the boy is drunk"

He bursted into a heartfull laughter, this was the worst scenario! Then he calmed down his laughter, thinking to remove the boy from his lap or not. If he would leave the boy without any restraint, who knew what this little fellow could do in a drunk state. Smash the whole dojo! Oh no,no...that would be death!

So he just sighed and wrapped his arms around Samuel's middle, listening to the boring conversation.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am

" hmmm i can see that."

Zou said with a heavy sigh seeing no point in continuing the conversation because if had did tell the boy what he had planed on telling him. In the drunken state who knows what would happen.

" Cant even handle a little sake. "

Zou said with a small laugh eyeing Hyuuja with an 'I told you so look' . Zou felt the boy was up to one more question he felt like toying with the boy slightly.

" So if you can tell the difference what am I "

Zou said smoothly taking down the rest of the sake in his cup.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 am

"-Silly sensei, I'm not drunk!"

He smiled and reached to grasp the man's cheek and pulled a little in it for a few seconds, then he laughed and let go. The man looked funny like that, all....funny and stuff. He was just about to say something more when Zou-sama began to talk and forced his attention away from Hyuuja's face.

"-Zou sensei is a vampire and yet not, you seem weird."

He paused for a few seconds and his eyes watched the master serious, then he blinked and looked to Hyuuja.

"-Hyuu-chan....what is Zou-chan? He is not a vampire, but he seems like one...is that normal. No I'm not drunk"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:36 am

Hyuuja's skin extended as Samuel pulled at it.

"- Eh?!....ooooi!"

He looked at the boy with a troubled pitch, he moved his gaze to call Zou for help but meeting his sight, he only got irritated.

" Pt...yeah, yeah..."

He muttered grabbing Samuel's hand and imobilizing it by keeping it tight in his own palm.

"- Stay still...you brat!"

Well, he had enough strength in him to pin down a gentle boy like Samuel, he hoped things won't go nastier. As Zou sipped his sake, he looked at him with a sigh:

" - Oi, better take care, it will be hard to handle two drunk-heads! Tch..."
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 am

Zou laughed at Samuel trying to figure out what he was in his drunken state. He looked at Hyuuja showing no signs of Drunkness.

" I can handle my Sake better than most. I've had a long time to get use to it "

Zou said with a soft laugh watching Hyuuja struggle to keep the boy still , he sighed again. So the boy didnt know the past of the hunter families he would have to tell him later when Samuel wasnt drunk.

" It's somewhat complicated what i am ill have to explain it later "

Zou said glaring towards samuel
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am

Sammy looked towards Zou when he was talking, this left the boy in a kind of weird position since his sensei was holding his hand at the same time. In a way he was kind of hanging from the hand and did not even seem to notice that the man was holding him.

"-Yeah that might be a good idea, you seem a little....drunk Zou-sama. Maybe you should....not drink so much"

He grinned a little and gave out a small chuckle before he looked to his teacher again and now noticed he was holding him in the hand. The boy blinked a few times and looked at the joined hands, then he glanced to Hyuuja.

"Stay still? I'm not...moving sensei. Soooo you do not have to...hold my hand like that?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 am

Hyuuja laughed slightly at Samuel's words about Zou's state. He pinched the boy's chin, amused and said:

" - Isn't that right? Tell Zou-sensei to stop moving from a spot...he seems to twirl around, right?"

He chuckled, making fun of the drunken boy. Of course, Zou wasn't moving at all, but Samuel would see him like that because of drunken state.
When the boy turned his attention on Hyuuja, the teacher growled, muttering:

" - Shut up...It's for your own good!"

He let out a deep sigh, whispering with a tired exhault:

......dojo's better said...phiuu...
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 am

Zou looked at the boy with a puzzled humored look , This one really couldn't hold his Sake. Zou was sitting perfectly still on the floor.

" This one , needs to learn to drink. He will never beable to handle missions that require going undercover "

Zou said in a slightly fustrated tone his eyes looking over the boy.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am

"-Yes that is what I will do sensei!"

The boy turned back towards Zou and examined the man for a few seconds, then he got a serious but drunk face.

"-Stop moving around like that"

The rookie then looked back at his teacher when the man talked and told him it was for his own good, the boy got a sad face and then he threw the arms around Hyuuja in a tight hug.

"-Senpai! I'm sorry if I made you mad senpai...I will be good."

Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 am

Hyuuja started to laugh like crazy when he saw the boy was doing as ordered, he was damn amused by Zou's tight-ass behavior.
When the boy launched himself into a hug, Hyuuja almost choked from laughing, slightly losing his balance.
He sighed and patted the boy on the back, muttered:

" - Oi..oi...no problem....tch....now what?"

He hoped the boy won't end up crying out loud. He knew some effects of alchohol could be bursting into tears, randomly, he witnessed so many drunk parties.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 am

Zou sighed heavily disappointed in both the boy and Hyuuja but as they say like student like teacher. He reasted his head against the table watching the two his mind wondering back to the days when he had first started working for the Hunter organization pulling him self out of the memories before he went to far into them. He sighed and stood up.

" I guess i should take my leave now. Unless you need help dealing with that one "

Zou said to hyuuja walking towards the door casually sitting down at the edge to put his boots on.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Sammy stopped to be sad when Hyuuja said it was no problem, in fact the boy joined his sensei in lauging and he remained on the floor on top of him. He glanced towards Zou when the man stood up and walked over to take his leave, he thought for a few seconds and then he desided to say something before the man left.

"-No do not worry Zou-sama, I can take care of Hyuu-chan very well. I will see you later sir" he smiled brightly with the sake effect still very visible on his pink cheeks. He waves one hand towards the man and then he looked at the sensei.

"-Sensei...."

He got a serious face and slowly laid down with his head against the mans chest, he yawned a little and was starting to become very tired all of a sudden, the eyes was soooo heavy.

"-I will become really strong and make you proud Hyuu-sensei, I do not care if everyone hates me and think I could never become a hunter. I will be the best..."
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am

Hyuuja turned his head around after Zou:

" - You traitor, where the hell are ya going?"

His words were ceased as Samuel called his name and then rested on his chest. He was starting to get shivers, he was not someone that would step back from pleasure.
He looked worried at Zou and said:

" - It has already began! Don't go, yo!~~"

He looked at Samuel once more, becoming soft as the boy's confession went with such a feeling. His eyes lowered with a warm sigh and caressed the boy's head:

" - It's a promise....now sleep..."

Well, he will lay the boy on the floor after he will fall asleep and waste time on the verand, till some heads will come and scold him or give missions. He preffered actually wasting time over a talk with Zou on the verand. He moved his eyes upon Zou, wondering if he will really leave.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Zou looked back at Hyuuja slightly shocked.

" Where the hell am i going ?! Im going to work.... "

Zou said seriously lacing up his boots as he listened to Samuel and Hyuuja talk. He stood up to leave but paused. With a heavy sigh he removed his boot's muttering to himself that sticking around here wasnt a good ideal. He walked back into the Dojo.

" Ara~ looks like you have a very determined student. "

Zou said walking past Hyuuja and pausing looking down at the two as Hyuuja rested the boy on the ground to sleep off the Alcohol.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 am

Sammy made a few low sounds, he did not say anything more and just listened to the voice of his sensei as he was speaking. He yawned and wrapped his arms around the sensei's body, he slowly began to drift off into a land of dreams.

It did not take long before the rookie was sleeping like a little kid, he was hugging the man and snuggeling his cheeks against the soft kimono. It was comfortable and he was starting to sleep away the sake, after all he was not used to strong drinking. A little now and then he made some low sounds in the sleep, but other then that he did not make much of a fuzz about himself.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 am

Hyuuja smiled thankful to Zou, the snuggling of the little boy making him pout softly:

" - Since when did I get myself a kitten....?! Huh..."

He whispered tenderly towards Zou, reffering to Samuel. As soon as the boy fallen into that smooth sleep, Hyuuja laid the boy on the floor of the dojo, somewhere near the wall and crouched near the boy. He shoved down his kimono and rumpling it placed it under Sammy's head like a pillow.

Well, Hyuuja was indeed naked now wearing only that pair of black underwear, but it didn't bother him. He went towards the table, wooshed the towel from under the plates and cups and wrapped it around his waist. That only for the girls that would pass and Zou's bitching about his insolence.

Then he straighten his position and made sign to Zou, whispering:

" - Let's go on the veranda for a talk...."

He stepped towards the spot where Zou took on his boots, stretched with a deep yawn, delighted by the cool summer air.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Zou laughed softly as Hyuuja referred to Samuel as a Kitten. He followed Hyuuja out glad the man had made himself somewhat decent. He gazed outside still wondering why he had stayed maybe its because he didnt know many people here anymore. Zou wasnt one for making friends because he knew he would out live them.

" So what do you want to talk about "

Zou asked not being one for conversations or speaking much his social skills were nothing to brag about.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 am

Samuel made a few small sounds, he sighed and tossed around a few times. But he did not wake up and remained sleeping like a log as the two men walked away to talk. It was going to take a while before he woke up, but maybe it was good for him to sleep? Yeah to get the sake out from his system that was a good thing.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 am

Hyuuja shrugged at Zou's question, controlling another yawn. He crossed his legs under him and slided down on the veranda. He placed his hands backwards to support him.

" - Hmm...well, what should we talk about indeed?...whatever you wish Zou-chin"

He glared at the man with a bright smile. He knew people were always avoiding Zou and for that matter he was keep being sent over missions, but Hyuuja loved the way of this man.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 am

Zou just stood there standing arms folded across his chest back resting against the wall. He had no clue in what to talk about and became flustered. It has been so long since he has ever had a casual normal conversation he had no clue in how to speak in one.

" I...I have no ideal "

Zou said stammering clearly flustered and embarrassed his serious Hunter look no longer apparent on his face.

" I dont talk or get out much just for fun "

Zou said keeping his gaze on the ground and away from Hyuuja.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 am

Hyuuja began to whistle at Zou's words, enjoying the sweet breeze around them. He looked at his hunter comrade with a bright grin and claimed:

" - Oya, oya...you just need to say words, Zou-chin..."

He started to chuckle, imagining Zou scolding him:

" - I have to say I would enjoy even if you were to scold me, haha."

Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 am

" That sounds Kinky comming out of your mouth rather than Serious "

Zou said Flatly trying not to laugh though it did amuse him.

" Now I cant seriously scold you because you'll probably think of something dirty every time "

Zou said laughing slightly his face still slightly red with embarrassment.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 am

" Haha..."

Hyuuja chuckled even more at Zou's reply:

" - True...you got me all well! My, how Zou-chin knows me...."

He tapped the place on veranda next to him and said:

" - Sit here! We can talk from missions to love, whatever you want...."

He grinned with a bright smile.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:11 am

Zou said down next to Hyuuja on the veranda sitting quietly for a moment thinking about what to say before he spoke.

" How do you deal with the rookies ? "

Zou asked he had always been curious to how the other hunters could put up with them , Zou had no tolerance for them maybe it wasnt that though maybe he was just scared of forming a friendship with them a bond of sorts.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next