Dojo

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Dojo

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 am

Hyuuja smiled kindly as Zou sat next to him, then moved his bright eyes upon the sky, thinking:

" - How indeed....I don't know myself but..."

He paused a little pondering, then continued:

" - It's like...they need to know respect towards you...but opened, too...though, some are pretty introvert and with those it's just teaching them...oh..pfff"

He sighed deeply and claimed:

" - It's different for each of them....troublesome, indeed."
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 am

" Hmmm sounds like more work than i already have "

Zou said thinking about it with a soft chuckle. He looked back inside to where Samuel slept.

" Way more work than i already have "

Zou said trailing off towards the end hoping Hyuuja would try to keep up the conversation. Zou kept drawing blanks every time he tried to think of something to say he needs to get out more when he's not working.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 am

" - Hm....yeah, but I believe you get more satisfaction in raising them than killing off mindless creatures..."

Hyuuja sighed deeply and laid down on the veranda, his torso again fully exposed.

" - Truthfully, they are mindless creatures too.....do you remember Zou from when you were a kid? Chasing skirts, stealing here and there, wasting time....that's what I was doing...."

He placed his hands under head, shoved one leg over the other, balacing the tip of it.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:05 am

Zou thought about it for a moment trying to think back to when he was younger but failed.

" No im sorry its been so long that my memories are all Hazy "

Zou said with a bit of sadness in his voice this being one of the many reminders that he was no longer just human anymore. he pulled his knees to his chest and rested his chin on them looking out at the sky and watching the clouds go by for a moment.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 am

Hyuuja smiled waving his hand towards Zou:

" - No problem, no problem....I have enough memories for Zou-chin, too! "

He chuckled softly, his chest filling with a deep peaceful breath:

" - Aaaah~~ Life is amazing..."

He clicked his tongue and looked slightly over Zou then turned back.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 am

" It is "

Zou said absent mindedly as he continued to watch the clouds go by.

" Maybe i should go join cross and see what he's doing with that academy of his. Its been a while since ive seen him "
Zou said speaking his thoughts out loud not really caring.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:29 am

" -hmmm"

Hyuuja nodded smoothly, glaring at the clouds himself:

" - We could go together...I miss that ass of his, too..."

He smiled nostalgic, then looked at Zou again, then back on the clouds:

" - You know...if you were to be a fully vampire, i think I would hunt you with lust and play with you a lot...."

He grinned teasingly, of course, his words keeping the intimate meaning.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 am

Zou chuckled slightly at Hyuujas comment about cross.

" I hear he's adopted two kids one works here. "

Zou said he had heard of Zero but had never met the boy or didnt remeber it.

" sorry yo disappoint you then , Im like one just without all the down sides. From time to time the bloodlust does come though. "

Zou said grinning at Hyuuja glad he didnt use the Usual insult he often got with the other hunters.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 am

Hyuuja raised an eyebrow, surprised:
" - Two kids? Damn, that old man, has to feel lonely...haha"

He looked then towards Zou with a teasing smirk, saying:

" - Well...try to aim that blood lust towards me next time....I will have fun playing tag."

He winked and then started to laugh, enjoying the discussion. He sat up on his elbows, easier for laughing.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am

Samuel started to move a little inside of the dojo, he shifted and then his eyes opened. But just half way and he seemed more asleep then awake. He sat up and slowly looked around, his hand reached and took the sensei's kimono. He unfolded it and slowly slipped it over his slender arms, then he stood up and began to walk towards the sound of the talking meen. He did not bother to take on the shoes and just walked over to them.

"Sensei....I'm lonely"

He commented and yawned a little, the kimono being a little to big for him to use, but it made him look cute.

"Can...can I sleep outside here with you?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am

Zou could barely smile at the last comment though he tried. He heard Samuel approaching them before he even came out side. Zou began to put back on his boots preparing to leave for real this time. He gathered His silver chain from where he had left it attaching back to his pants clipping his gun back to the other end and slipping it in the holster. He sat back down next to hyuuja with a heavy sigh.

" that ones gonna be a hand full "

Zou said referring to Samuel looking up at the boy , zou had changed his mind about leaving and rested his back against the wall looking up at the sky.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hyuuja's eyes shifted with a faked surprised upon Samuel:

" - Come, Sammy-child"

His manly hand gripped the boy's waist by the large kimono and pulled him in his lap, like a ruffled kitten, one arm keeping it like a cup around the boy's back to serve him as back-up, the other one cleaning off Sammy's droll from corner of lips.

He held a bright smile, smirking at Zou's comment. Tapping Sammy's back, he muttered:

" - Khe, Khe...I feel like a daddy, now."

He chuckled towards Zou.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 am

Samuel yawned a little, he did not seem to mind getting comfortable on the sensei's lap. He sighed and blinked a little as he listened to Hyuuja's voice when he was talking to Zou, but in his ears it was rather hard to hear what he said. Something like a blurring sound rather then voices. His hands was holding onto the kimono he was wearing and it was kind of nice to just sit there.

"-I'm really sleepish..."

He yawned again and leaned his head against the masters shoulder, he closed the eyes and then he began to drift off into a sleepinglike state, he was still aware and not yet sleeping. But at the same time he was not awake either, so a kind of between awake and asleep state.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Zou sighed the closed his eyes feeling the breeze against his skin glad he had gone home and changed. His head moved towards Hyuuja as if he was going to look at him but his eyes were still closed.

" Maybe that's a good thing , it's not such a bad thing to take a break from being a hunter and enjoying life not thats its ever stopped you before "

Zou said with a soft laugh as he opened his eyes to look at the two for a moment then looking away. Wondering if thats what cross had adopted children for to feel slightly human again though Zou would never ask it was a topic they both avoided. Zou went to pull out a smoke but remembered that Samuel was there and placed the Cigarettes back in his pockets with a sigh.

" Maybe i should get a pet .... Like a cat or dog"

Zou said thinking out loud to himself before glancing over at hyuuja to see what the man thought of the ideal.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 am

Hyuuja smiled and caressed the boy's hair, moving his rebel glance towards Zou:

" - Ma...you are right. It's my curse, I guess...."

He looked up at the sky, it's not like the main scars he received from hunting vampires but from running from old drunks chasing him because of women's love.
He looked serious at Zou, slightly anxious:

" - Why get an animal? They cannot speak to you....better take me in and I will even stay on my back for you to rub my tummy, hahaha"

He started to chuckle smoothly aware of the boy's dozzing off.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 am

Zou laughed softly at Hyuuja , he let out a soft sigh before answering him.

" I dont know i think an Animal suits me more , living with a human to long can cause problems seeing as i never change "

Zou said ruffling his hair slightly before pulling it back into a messy ponytail.

" They would leave because i come and go with out a reason and im not much one for conversation. "

Zou said explaining his reasoning behind why he would get an animal.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 am

Samuel did not hear all to much of what the men said to each other, he just was listening on half an ear and from time to time he shifted a little on the mean lap and nuzzled his cheek against the sensei's kimono that he was wearing himself. It was very comfy and he liked the kimono much, it smelled like cheery, it was just how sensei smelled.

"-Hmmm rub tummy"

He commented for no real reason and a small smile spread on his face, he glanced to Hyuuja with the eyes slightly opened, then he sighed softly and closed the eyes again.

"-...your funny Hyuu-chan, I can rub your tummy if you want"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 am

Hyuuja smiled back at Zou and leaving a deep sigh, said:

" - You don't know, do you? Animals die of loneliness....not humans..."

He looked down at Samuel as he nuzzled and muttered about rubbing tummy. He just chuckled softly and patted the boy on his butt-cheeks since Hyuuja's hand was there.

His eyes went over Zou and muttered:

" - Is he still on drinks? Hehe...so Zou-chin, have me, ok?"

He winked and chuckled at the man, teaseful.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 am

Zou looked down at the ground with a sad look, in his mind humans crave attention more than animals did. Cats went and did there own thing then returned to sleep, eat and see its owner dogs were loyal.

" sorry hyuuja but ill have to reject that offer "

Zou said with a slight laugh watching him and samuel out of the corner of his eye.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 am

The rookie sighed a little when Hyuuja was patting him on the behind, he yawned a little and closed his eyes for a while, it seemed like he had once again started to sleep. But before long his eyes opened and he seemed to be more rested now then he was before.

"-That was weird, I feel...strange"

He commented and it seemed like the sake was starting to get out from his system now, not all of it but enough for him to regain some lost energy. He yawned once more and blinked as he found himself on Hyuuja's lap, he looked at the man, then to the kimono himself was wearing and lastly he looked over his shoulder towards Zou. A small pink tone spread on his cheeks and he murmure a little to himself.

"-uhm wow that was weird, uhm"

He looked to Hyuuja again and swallowed a little before he smiled in a rather unsure and confused manner.

"-I did not dream those thing right? I mean we did not...you know, the thing?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 am

Hyuuja sighed with a smile at Zou, saying:

" - You have time..."

Then his eyes moved again upon Samuel, watching him with a slight raised eyebrow. Noticing his red blush, the man started to laugh teasingly:

" - Don't tell me...in my laps? That kind of dream? Hahaha..."

He took his hands away from the boy, moving on the kimono collar and struggling it together, playing with the boy.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 am

Zou smiled back slightly.

"and lots of it "

Zou said with a soft laugh as he watched Hyuuja tease Samuel before realizing what type of dream Samuel was talking about. Zous face paled slightly before getting a slight blush to it.

" So he's a horny drunk "

Zou said bluntly keeping his gaze down.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:39 am

Samuel blushed even more when sensei talked like that, he couched a little and avoided to look at his face. Now was a good time to pretend as nothing had ever happened, but the dream had been so real. It was hard to let go of that feeling and sitting here on his lap did not really help to make his mind think in the wrong ways.

"-Nothing special really, nothing worth talking about."

He did not sound much like that was true, in fact he sounded very nervous when he talked.

"-not like we had sex or anything...I mean forget I said anything, no nothing, do not speak"

He actually placed his hand in front of the sensei's mouth to prevent him from saying anything he should not, it had been a dream and nothing more. A very nice dream and very sexy dream and much of that...but still just a dream. He laughed a little in a stupid manner and lowered the hand from Hyuuja's mouth.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 am

Hyuuja smirked at Zou's words, the man taking the words right from his mouth. He senses the scent of early awake child as the boy placed his hands over his mouth, waiting still.
As soon as Samuel took hands away, Hyuuja bluttered:

" - SEX! WAH! Who with who? Where? Haha"

Of course, he was just teasing the boy and going to laugh good with Zou. He was eager to find out what girl the Samuel boy liked. They were all men afterall.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 am

Zou looked at Samuel Curiously wondering why the boy was so flustered and eager to shut Hyuuja up.

" Sex ? "

Zou asked curiously his eyes looking over the nervous boy the out towards the sky while Hyuuja Barraged him with questions. Zou sat and listened to what ever the boy was saying though looking as if he wasnt paying any attention as his eyes roamed the sky as if looking for something.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next