Dojo

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Dojo

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 am

The rookie just became more nervous when Hyuuja said it like that, he couched a little and rubbed the back of his head for a few seconds as he was trying to find something to say. Not that he could just say that...yeah I dreamed I had sex with you and Zou? Then it would be really weird, not to add that they would both be angry or something. But then he had also promised to not lie, so saying something else was not a good idea either.

"-No big deal it was just...."

He paused and sighed.

"-It was here in this dojo okey, nothing to talk about. Just drunk...sex...between myself and some other person'...s"

His face became more and more red as he talked, he bit his lip and avoided to look directly at them.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 am

" - IYA!"

Hyuuja growled teasingly, fetching the boy's shoulder and keepin him still:

" - You mean yu dirtied MY dojo?! With whom?!"

Zou would know Hyuuja was goofing around, pulling some innocent play. Hyuuja took Samuel's chin upon his fingers, directing his look into his eyes:

" - Oh , don't be shy, boy...it's life training, life training!
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 am

Zou chuckled slightly enjoying the sight of Hyuuja's teasing.

" you never know when you may have to seduce someone. So maybe that dream was a good i deal of where you would stand "

Zou said with a devilish smirk on his face.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 am

Sammy did not say anything and he looked at Hyuuja when the sensei made him look into his eyes again, well if he wanted to know so badly then sure. Let's see how he reacted to the truth! Did not say that Samuel did not try to avoid telling them. He swallowed a little and then he sighed before he answered to the question.

"-It was with, me and..."

He paused for a moment and it was harder to admitt it then he had imagined, not like he had ever been forced to tell anything like this before in his life.

"it was you and...uhm...Zou-sama"

He actually said the last part a little faster and lower, hopeing that the sensei would not hear his words.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 am

Hyuuja's palms were to slip off the boy when he heard him, but the grip came back at holding the boy. Hyuuja didn't dare to look at Zou though, probably because he always kept his fantazies into a joke and after all he was a preacher, not a playboy.

He ruffled Samuel's hair with a hard to notice faked laughter and called:

" - Three some all at once! This boy has a future! Haha"

He tapped then his head and called:

" - No more sake for you from now on...."
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 am

Zou kept his gaze on the sky saying nothing for a moment in shock at what they boy had just said. Sure Zou has had his share of fun but that was long ago when people didnt notice his oddities as much. He stood up Leaning against the wall for a moment.

" I think i Should take my leave i have work to do. I need to ask what were going to do about that roudy vamp we got not to long ago "

Zou said , he had already stayed too long if the boy had started to dream of him even if it was under the influence of Sake.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 am

He knew he should not have said anything, it was a stupid idea to speak about it like he had done. Hyuuja took it rather well and of course made fun of everything in his own way, but then again maybe he just tried to hide that he to was shocked by the words? It was impossible to say for sure actually, it could be so and it could be not.

But Zou seemed to have been rather upset about the matter and that made Samuel feel really badand guilty.

"-I should not have said anything, I'm sorry"

He was not sure that would help much, he did not want to admitt that he liked the dream. But of course he had liked the moment in the dream, he just did not think about it right now. Or he wanted to not like the dream since it felt wrong...but yet he did like it. He sighed softly and looked at Hyuuja.

"-But I liked the taste, it was nice. But I guess your right, no more sake for me"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 am

Hyuuja looked towards Zou standing up and placed the boy from his arms smoothly in such way he wouldn't see it as a rejection.

He stood up himself and patted Zou on the shoulder, comrade-like:

" - Yeah....thanks for the company, Zou. Let me know as soon as Cross says something about the kid. I brought it there, myself, so I feel rather responsible for him."

He smiled and nodded to the man.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 am

Zou chuckled slightly at Samuels apology.

" Its not your fault samuel i truly have to go. "

Zou said with a slight smile towards Samuel as Hyuuja move him from his lap.

" Ah no problem breakfast was good. I'll talk to cross about it , Ill probably end up looking after him since i will be teaching there for a while per request of cross "

Zou said as he held up the letter sent to him by cross it was the real reason he had come to tell the hunters he couldn't take on an apprentice. He waved a small goodbye and walked down the hall his footsteps silent even though he was wearing heavy boots.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 am

Hyuuja let out a smooth surprised whistle at the letter and nodded at Zou with a pitfull smile:

- See you around, fellow.

He twirled soon towards Samuel, placing his hands in waists for a imposing figure and called:

- Come up, Sammy-boy! It's time to train!

His eyes were now sparkling with seriousness, his eyebrows furrowed as he was glaring down at the boy.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 am

- yes sir!

Samuel gave a small nod to add to the reply, he was ready to train now.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4