Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Izzy gulped and nodded.. "Fine I'll stay.. and the hell if I know.. Iw as getting groceries when he met me on the street.. Offered to walk to the outskirts.. and when I got home there he was! I passed out a time after.. and.. hell when I woke up I wasn't in my home and I ached all over and I was chained to that bastard's bed!" He rubbed both of his arms like he was cold. "I dont wnana knwo what he did to me when I was unconcious but I'm glad hes fucking dead.. Just.. Just tell me where I live now.. since I cant go home.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Zou chuckled slightly as hyuuja closed the door behind him leaving him with izzy.

" your new home will be the cross academy night class dorms. Kaname Kuran will be your dorm leader "

Zou said sitting on a bench in the room a small smile on his face. He was pretty tired from his mission but didn't Want to sleep.

" As for what he did to you, from the way your body reacted eariler I could show you but I'm not into little boys "

Zou said the smile still on his face with a slight laugh sitting back on the bench resting aginst the wall. His jacket opening in the split where his legs were reveling his dark black slim fit jeans beneath.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Izzy growled nad glared at him.. "Oh Fuck you.. I'm not a little boy, I'm 22 years old.. DAmnit I just look young.." He said, stating his offical birth age.. He was an adult, fully so.. "Look you just.. just take me to my room.. please.." He whispered the plaease.. Izzy was shocked, shook up and comming to terms with being th eundead.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Zou continued to laugh a little and looked at the boy fussing about his age.

" compared to me your a little boy. I'm maybe over a hundred I forget I was altered when the vampire wars started. But I'm not human or vampire "

Zou said continuing his slight laugh a small sad smile on hid face though. He stood up with a heavy sigh running a hand through his long silver hair.

" are you stable ? If so I can ask to take you to your room "

Zou said walking towards the door.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Izzy nodded.. "I'll be fine.. Just let me Get used to this.. I'm.. I'm dead now.. a freak who has to drink blood.." going by what he had read and heard of vampires.. his Sire had told him nothing of this and Izzy was having trouble figuring out what was real anymore.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Zou frowned not happy with what izzy had just said.

" your not dead first of all you still have a heart beat and 2nd you don't have to drink blood just blood tablets which is like a synthitc blood"

Zou said a slight hint of irritation to his voice walking over the izzy and glaring at him slightly. Placeing a hand on his chest so izzy could feel his own heartbeat.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Izzy blinked as he felt the heartbeat.. "i.. I have.. a heartbeat.. ok.. that's not so bad.." He gulped.. "I guess I can get used to it.. like alcohol.. any other dos and donts I should knwo about?"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Zou thought for a minute pondering slightly for a moment before answering.

" no not that I can think of right now, I should be teaching at cross so...."

Zou said trailing off towards the end leaning back slightly.

" yep you should make some friends and such."

Zou said chuckling slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Izzy sighed and looked at him.. "I ain't to good at making friends if you havn't realised by now big guy.." He gulped and rubbed the back of his head.. "Hell I'm used to only talking to people when I gotta.." Now that was a damn lie, at least to thsoe in his hometown.. Izzy was a brilliant boy and always friendly towards people.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Zou tossed off his jacket onto the bench and stretched his shirt riding up slightly to reveal his toned abs. He walked over to izzy and lifted his chin slightly looking down at him.

" your really that bad I doubt it "

Zou said with a slight chuckle leaning forward letting his silver hair fall forward over his shoulder bracing his knee in-between izzys legs and leaning in to kiss him landing it smoothly on his lips the taste of the blood tablets still lingering on his tounge.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Izzy froze,his body going stiff adn shivering with the touch of Zou.. "Wwhat the.." His eyes his wide and his voice cut off as he was kissed smoothly by Zou. Izzy foudn the taste intoxicating, and was mentalyl cursing his body for reacting to the male.. Izzy pulled away or tried to.. If he was able to then he owuld mutter breathlessly.. "Not gay.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Zou smirked at izzys reaction and muttering, licking his own lips lightly as he chuckled teasingly at izzy. His fingers rested lightly underneath izzys chin still holding it up towards him. He leaned over izzys face letting his hair fall like a curtain over it to the sides his blue eyes staring seductively into izzys having fun with this newbi.

" Your lips say one thing and your body another "

Zou said with a soft laugh placing another smooth metallic tasting kiss on izzy slipping his tounge in izzys mouth for a moment teasing the boy before breaking the kiss and leaning away slowly giving the boy time to pull him back his hair falling away from izzy slowly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Izzy panted lightly, hsi ehart was racing from the touch of the man's lips.. "I.. I.. shit.." He tried to scoot away, to hide the noticeable erection in his pants.. "I'm not.. I.. I'm Straight.." Poor little guy, was so confused on his urges, but his body could not deny he wanted it.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Zou pulled away entirely from izzy standing up a small smirk on his face as he observed the boy. He knew he couldn't do anything to the boy since they were in the hunter headquarters. He could only tease izzy which he was planning on doing and coming back for the rest some time later.

" listen to your body, and react don't think "

Zou said walking towards izzy again he placed both his hands above izzys head caging him in towering over him leaning over him once more placing another kiss but this time deeper lightly kissing down his neck after he broke the first kiss.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Izzy panted and looked at him with Wide eyes, filled with lust. When the male grabbed his head and gave him an even deeper kiss he gasped and panted but returned it, letting his body go with it.. He could damn himself later.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Zou smirked an was satisfied when izzy returned the kiss he broke it off laughing slightly.

" that's right just go with it "

Zou whispered into izzys ear licking it slightly the nibbling on the bottom of it slightly. He trailed kissed and light bites down izzys neck stoping at his collar bone.

" I can't go any further here you'll have to Handel your problem yourself "

Zou said sounding somewhat Dissapointed kissing izzy light before sighing lightly and walking back over the where he had tossed his jacket.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Izzy panted and shivered.. "Bbut.. thats nto fair! You can't leave me like this!" He growled and turned , the soudn of a zipper as He unzipped his pants and Started to fulfil that little need on his own.. Mutterign Curses at him all the whil.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 am

Zou looked slightly shocked at Izzy when he heard the zipper and couldn't believe the boy would do that right there. He walked back slightly angry and also wanting to see what type of package the boy had looking down over izzy.

" it's against my rules as a hunter here "

Zou said running his hand down over izzys staying behind him.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 am

Izzy glared at him. "Your.. fault.. You made me this way.." He grunted, His package was pretty decent at 10 inches in length and 2 thick.. "jjjust.. just go away.." He shivered moaning with the hand as he stroked.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Zou chuckled slightly at izzys blame on him.

" it's not my fault, it's your former masters fault "

Zou said keeping his hand over izzys as izzy stroked himself licking his neck lightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Izzy gasped and panted, Pre leaking from the tip of him as he stroked.. Feeling the male's hand stroking himw ith his own and his neck being licked.. it was driving Izzy wild.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Zou's gaze fell to the door a moment and he pulled away from izzy not wanting to become a mess. He watched as the izzy tried to push himself over the edge. A delightful smirk playing on his face.

" delightful... I should go home soon though "

Zou said chuckling slightly sitting back on the bench watching izzy finish up.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Gave a lustful cry as he finished up quite well, a healthy load was spilled and He panted.. "Ggod.. I haven't.. Spilled like that since.. Hell. sicne never.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Zou looked at the mess that izzy had made with a small smile looking slightly devilish. He look at what had gotten on the wall and the looked at the door debating weather or not to leave him like that.

" there is always more when it's what you truly want. It even has a better taste "

Zou said casualy lounging on the bench next to izzy away from the mess though dipping his finger lightly in it then licking it off seductively.

" you'll have to stay here till they prepare you a room. "

Zou said answering the question from earlier.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Izzy nodding, blushing and panting.. "s-sure.. I.. i suppose that would be.. alright.. long as you adn your psycho friend don't try to kill me.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next