Night Dorm (Open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Night Dorm (Open)

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Othello recognized the name and let out a low hiss out of frustration before sighing heavily and walking over to sit on one of the couches with a audible plop.

" That man is my boss but now one condition has changed, my brother's powers rival yours to where he is wanted by the council if i ever hear of him and his whereabouts spoken while im at work and you told your grandfather or someone who works there prepare for hell "

Othello said coolly and casually though the aura he gave off said otherwise.

" They did something unforgivable to try and get him once. But since that man is your grandfather i guess that make me somewhat like a servant to you two but dont expect anything exceptional..... ones who were spared by the fire "

Othello said with the same tone as before though irritation showed on his face, the last phrase he was in a harsh whisper a small smirk playing on his face.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Masayuki remained as cold as he was during the entier conversation, he just listened to the words that was being thrown at him without much care. Why would he tell anything to his grandfather? He hated the old fart more then anything, he was old and lived like it was still ancient times. Hell he would just love to help someone from the council if given the chance to do so.

But the last word caused a flame of anger to flame up inside of the vampires mind, Miya was the first one to notice. Masa's eyes looked towards the guy and it was clear those words had made him very angry. "Go to hell you fucking asshole!" he bursted out and Othello would feel a sudden sharp sting of pain in his own head. Like small nails digging into his mind, "I do not want some stupid servant....I do not care about my stupid grandfather or his stupid council or those stupid rules." he took one step towards the other male and dropped the bags to the ground at the same time.

"But no one speaks about that in such a mocking manner." No one talked about the night with the fire like that, not that he remembered much. But there was so rude to throw something like that into the face of someone. He knew that Miya was the kind of person even more sensitive about the matter, he was such a soft person.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Othello chuckled slightly, as masa trying to bring him pain laughing it off not meaning to mock the boy but it didnt hurt him much just caused him to become more irritated .

" Sorry sorry but my brother has done far worse to me by accident. "

Othello said with a small grin holding his hand up as if he gave up resting his head back against the couch.

" But really im sorry to bring up such a touchy subject. Young masters "

Othello said with a heavy sigh turning to face the two boys again he held up his left hand and in between his index and second finger was a DVD.

" would you like to see the work your grandfather really does... I think you two will get along quiet well with my brother since you dont care your grandfather anyway but Ienzo is very similar to you two "

Othello said casually the seriousness in his voice with an apologetic tone as well he knew the boy would get up set but othello wanted to see how high the flames would ignite for some odd reason.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 pm

To just continue to push the vampire was not a good idea, Masayuki was already angry and to be mocked to be weak just made him more angry then before. The stings suddenly changed to a feeling of having burning flames moving around inside of your head, mixed with weird sounds from all around the room, sounds created inside of his mind. "Stop mocking us" Masayuki hissed between his revealed fangs.

His eyes was glowing and he just did not seem to listen, but then he slowly calmed down and the pain would go away from the other once mind, the sounds also stopped and the glow in the eyes faded away. Masayuki closed his eyes and took a deep breath of air. "....." he did not say anything and just ingored his excuse, he was just like the rest of all the fucking idiots in this world. Mocking and kicking on others just because they found it amuzing. He hated everything so much because of that.

"Stop calling me such names you idiot, I never wanted to be called like that and I said I did not want a servant." he commented this about the words to call them young masters. "But please do not push me unelss you want something worse then that to happen the next time...."
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Othello sighed and stood up on his knees on the couch facing the two. hissing slightly they were becoming really bothersome he didnt like people toying in his mind either. The sound of familiar flames enclosed his mind he rested his elbow on the sofa and his chin in his palm his eyes still closed. The sounds he was hearing was disturbing the flames he rubbed his head slightly helping to ease the pain he felt slightly as masa calmed down opening his eyes slowly there color had changed and was now a earthy green. He could still hear dull flames in his head but ignored them for the most part having a slight headace.

" As i said before , Im not mocking you not one bit "

Othello said with a sigh using the couch as support leaning against the back of it.

" But i was being utterly serious about watching this....your not the only ones who have had a tragic past "

Othello said his tone saddened he turned away from the two and set the DVD on the table.

" You room number is 201 , ill take you there after i rest you pack one hell of a punch but ill bring your bags up later if you two go now "

Othello said slumping down into the couch lying there closing his eyes covering them with his arm his silver hair falling of the edge of the couch. Trying to cancel masa's attack even a little had tired him greatly.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 pm

He sighed a little and then a small grin crossed his face, it was faint but still there to be seen. "Sorry, gramps always said I have to control my anger" he told and rubbed the back of his head, then he looked to Miya and hoped he had not scared his twin with the use of his mental powers just now....he had a feeling he needed to talk with him when they where alone. But he was feeling a little bad about what he had just done, mental damage was not a pleasant matter to be forced though.

His attention turned to the dvd and he slowly walked over to pick it up, he was not sure that he wanted to watch it. But a part of him really did want to know more, what could be so horrible. "Tragic past? we where three so not much we remember from those days Othello." he commented with a serious voice. "But try to remember that in the future think about what you say, if your own past have been hard or the past of someone close to you. Then you should know the feeling that can be disturbed if you speak without caring for others feelings" yeah even Masayuki could have his moments of wisdom, not that it was common. These words actually came from there grandmother, they had been raised to not mock other peoples pain. Unlike there grandfather she was a gentle woman, not at all as serious as her husband.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Othello laughed softly and tiredly.

" I always think before i speak , you see the flame i just brought up in you is the same thing you use to protect your brother. Thats why i kindled it again even if you cant remember clearly remember that flame to protect you and your brother not everyone is nice here "

Othello said slow and tiredly Gazing up at maya through his tangled bangs his eyes a dark fiery blood red before they shifted back to there normal sliver as he closed his eyes again.

" but those are wise words you speak , But my brother and i can never forget what happened they made sure of it. heh he's not even my real brother but he's that important to me "

Othello said his voice fading towards the end tiredly he recovered his eyes with his arm as he faded into sleep.

...just watch it and you'll see why just make sure Ienzo isnt around when you do "

Othello whispered faintly into Maya's mind now fully asleep though he could still hear quite well what would be said and probably sleep talk.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Miyake was silent as he kept near his brother.. "Thank you Othello-sempai.. I suppose we will head up there. right onii-chan?" He spoke softly and gave Othello a bow. Miya was a shy boy naturally and had listened calmly.. "grandfather says I am as water to my brother's Firey temper.."
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

Masa looked at the brother when he talked, it was clear that he cared about the brother very much and someone like Othello would notice that his eyes became softer when looking at the brother. "Yeah, let's go and unpack at our room" he commented. "You go on ahead, room 201 was it, the first room on the second floor then" he winked a little before turning back towards Othello again.

"To protect my brother ey? Well I did not need to be reminded about how mean some people can be, I will protect him no matter what" he commented back, then he started to climb the stairs with the bags in his hands. He was humming a little on an old melody at the same time, but he stopped this when the voice was heard speaking into his mind. "Of course I will, I was not planning to let him see this dvd." he slowly began to walk again after he was done sending the message back, he made sure that Miya could not hear there words.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 am

Miya was blissfully oblivious to what was said as he walked up the stairs. Soemtimes Miya could be too innocent for his own good, but othertimes he was just perfectly fine.. When he got to room 201 he set his bag down on a bed and starting to unpack.
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Masayuki watched Miya when he walked towards there room on the second floor, he sighed a little and looked over towards Othello. He did not plan to let Miya know anything about this dvd either, if it was something bad about there grandfather it would take on the brother very much. Masa knew how much he did love there grandparents for taking them in as there own after the parents death. He casually slipped the dvd inside of his clothes before following after the brother towards the room.

He closed the door behind them and sighed a little, this was such a bother. His eyes watched how Miya was making the things ready, he smiled and walked over to drop his bags on one of the chairs in the room. "Looks like we already made a friend" he commented slowly and slowly opened his bag, it was a mess and unlike his brother Masayuki had just thrown everything down into a big mess of shirts, pants, underwear and socks, along with some other things he just happened to take with him.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 am

Othello listened to the sounds of their unpacking in there room above the sleep over taking him. He would probably be scolded later for sleeping in such a place or someone would come in to pester him and he would have to get up but for now he slept on the couch turning on his side his silver hair falling over his face to hide it as it trailed down to the floor touching it lightly. He wondered when the boy watched the DVD would he understand what it meant and why he would have a DVD of it would he understand that it was left playing for his brother when he returned home in his bed room the wall repainted with his parents blood or would the boy just dismiss in at nothing important or come to question him. Othello sighed deeply in his sleep.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

Masayuki could feel the dvd inside of his pocket and he really did want to watch it, he wanted to know what the big fuzz was all about with this brother of his. He glanced towards Miya and then he thought to himself for a few seconds. He needed to get himself some time to watch the dvd without having to worry about the twin seeing it to. "I will just go check on a few things, get to know the place a little Miya" he told to the brother and walked towards the door.

"I will be back in a moment or so, try not to miss me to much. Oh and if you need something, you know how to contact me" he tapped himself on the side of the head, then he grinned before walking out from the bedroom. He closed the door behind himself and then he slowly began to walk further into the building, he was looking for an empty room with a tv that he could use to watch the dvd. It did not take all to long before he found a room that no one was using right now, he closed the door and locket it...just to avoid having someone running in on him when he watched. After that Masa walked over to the tv and pushed in the dvd...he also lowered the sound so that it would not give out much sound at all, in case someone was going to scream.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 am

Othello heard the quiet click of the DVD player closing and sighed turning over face down on the couch.

" And so it begins "

Othello mumbled into the cushions of the couch resting his arms over his head he didnt even have to try to listen to see where the boy was in watching the DVD and he didnt try he just drifted in his restful sleep on the couch.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 am

Masayuki watched in silence on the dvd, at first he thought it had to be one of those horror movies people could rent. But it was a little to real? His eyes did not react much to what he saw but the mind was working very much. He did not understand right away what this was, but slowly he began to picture and get started to understand more and more. His teeth showed in a angry grin and he shook his head, then he slowly picked out the dvd and looked at it. He had imagined many horrible things, but this was a surprise even to him. Miya could never ever see this dvd! Never ever in there life would he let the most important person in his world see this...murder.

He returned the dvd into his clothes and then he began to walk back the way he came, he noticed that Othello was still left downstairs. He casually walked down the stairs with the eyes set on him. "Some sick shit that was" he commented with his normal bored voice. He came to a halt next to the sleeping guy. "I know you can hear me so wake up" he added slowly and gave the couch a small kick with his foot.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am

Othello groaned slightly as Masa kicked the couch the sound of the springs being his resounding in his ears. He sat up cross legged on the couch not bothering to push his hair out of his face. He looked at Masa through the curtain of hair with a tired look.

" That was the murder of my step parents....My brother real parents "

Othello said quietly looking away from Masa , he sighed and rested his face in his palm still tired.

" I was away from the house because the council had sent me on a mission, I didnt return till the next day. My brother came home from school the day before and found that playing on the TV in his room on repeat the remote taken so he coundnt turn it off the entire house was covered in his parents blood. When i got back he was still in shock staring at the TV and almost took out the entire neighborhood he was so upset."

Othello said lying sideways against the couch his eyes closed as he spoke quietly.

" I sent him here where they wouldn't be able to harm him because of the truce and it what his parents wanted if anything had happened "

Othello said with a sigh his gaze raising to Masa's once again.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 am

Masayuki did not talk and he remained standing in front of the other guy when he sat up and began to talk, his face was still the same during the entier time. He did not react much more then that he frowned a little at the words about the parents murder, how sick the world could be sometimes. To tell the truth he did not really know what to say when Othello was done talking, not like he had asked the guy to reveal his brothers secret or the secret of his dead family. "so why showing this to me of all people?" he asked and crossed the arms over his chest with the eyes focused into his.

"You trying to tell me my grandfather was behind the attack on this guys parents?" he just could not imagine his grandfather to do something this honorless, he was a man controled by his own honor and pride. If he had something against someone he made that official from the start, but he would not do something like this would he? "I still do not get what makes your brother so special that the council would want to harm him." the young vampire leaned a little against the armrest of the couch, but he was still watching Othello carefully.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 am

" Your grandfather holds one of the highest position on the council correct. And is a pure blood correct. "

Othello said slowly as if thinking of the facts before stating them keeping his gaze even with Masa's.

" my brother has the ability to control the thoughts of thoses of a higher class for short periods of time though he cant fully control the power of his telepathic ability its still there. The recoil of his powers torments his body physically but the fact that he can control others is why he's wanted this he dosnt even know himself. "

Othello said quietly as if a harsh whisper at some points.

" They want to use him to keep all the rebellious and purebloods that dont agree with them in check along with the hunters. Between his parents and their parents there has been a pureblood on each side his dads mother was a pureblood and father was a a class b of a pureblood and human. while his mothers parents were both purebloods. More pureblood powers runs through him than most Class B vampires "

Othello said tiredly
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 am

Masayuki listened in silence, then he sighed a little and closed his eyes. "Then I guess your brother have much in common with me and Miya" he stated slowly and opened the eyes again, he gave a short glance around the room before he looked at Othello again. "Both our parents was telepaths and so is my grandfather, one of the most powerful in the known world today. My father was pureblood and mom came from a pureblood family."

Masa lowered the arms from his chest and left the words hanging in the air. "I guess he could have been us if things had been different." he sighed deeply and looked up into the ceiling, trying to think out something from all this, it just did not add up very well in his head. He then blinked a few times and slowly looked back at Othello. "Sounds like he could use some help with his mental powers, want me and Miya to have a check on him? Might not look like it but Miya is much better then he looks, I think he could be better then me if he puts his mind into it...so to speak" yeah the brother was soft and could not even harm a fly with his mental powers. "If my grandfather really was behind the attack then helping out is the least I can do to kick him in the groin."
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

" I dont mind you guy's checking on him , His room is next to mine on the top floor. 3rd room on the left side of the hall. I ment to ask you that in the first place but i have a habit of provoking people"

Othello said to answer maya's question about helping ienzo.

" And if your grandfather wasnt behind the attack he could have stopped it "

Othello said standing up Swaying slightly as he went to leave glancing back at masa for a moment before just disappearing.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 am

Why was he not surprised, would not have been a surprise if this guy read there files before they arrived to the school. Alas why he took on himself to welcome them? No that would not be a surprise at all, made it kind of interesting to be sure. He was going to find something to do around here anyway. "Would you stop that flashy exit? I can still sense that your there you know" he commented slowly after Othello dissappeared.

"That might impress a human if they are into mysterious vampire movies, but man it is a little old" he grinned as he stated this, then he began to clim the stairs to get to that brothers room. "so I guess I will say hi to your brother a little before letting him meet my puppy, that being my brother" he was having his hands in the pockets of his pants as he walked. He was not in a hurry and paused when he came outside of the door Othello asked about, he could check with his powers if the guy was in...but hell that would be cheating. He raised the hand and gave the door a soft knock with the knuckes.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 am

Othello opened the door to ienzos room. Reveling the multi room dorm with a kitchen and everything.

" Old habit of the elements "

Othello said to masa explaing his flashy exist. Soft light foot steps could be heard aproaching the door as well. soon Ienzo came into view his silver bangs hiding his crystal light blue eyes as his hair stopes at his ears. He bared some resemblance to othello. Ienzo was wearing a the black night class dress shirt but black above the knee shorts.

" Who are you "

Ienzo asked his voice soft and quiet a certain shyness about it as he looked over masa steping back slightly.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 am

Masayuki examined Ienzo when the guy arrived, he found him to be very similar to Miya. He was not sure why but he could see them hanging out right away, he was soft and that was Miya to. Well maybe this could be interesting in the end? He blinked a few times to the question and then he smiled a little for the first time in a while, smiling at someone other then his twin brother. "Hey no need to look so scared there" he began.

"I'm Masayuki, new guy. Just thought I would get to know a little interesting people and make sure they are approved before they meet my twin brother" he placed the hands on the back of his neck as he was talking, then he glanced around in the dorm room for a moment. "You mind if I come in?" he asked, at that moment Masa was giving out a more secure air...he was used to having to deal with people like Ienzo from having been living with his own brother for such a long time. It was funny how much alike the two sibling pairs was, he and Othello was much alike and Ienzo and Miya.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 am

" masa-yuki "

Ienzo said repeating masa's name softly before laughing and smiling slightly.

" that's a pretty name "

Ienzo said quieting his soft laugh. He looked at othello when masa asked to come in and othello nodded.

" sure come in "

Ienzo said as othello opened the door all the way holding it for masa to come in. To his left he would see a small music studio and to his right the small half kitchen before reaching the living room were Ienzo had led him to it's was a nice size a good sized tv sat in the middle of it a large couch and two chairs his room was the door closed off towards the back. He sat in one of the chairs that faces the couch and other chair, his hands messing with the edge of the sleeves of his shirt.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 am

Masayuki sat down in one of the chairs and he slowly looked around to take in as much of the small dorm apartment as possible. It was a good way to get to know a person from how they lived, kind of a nice place he lived in here. "Nice place" he commented slowly and returned the eys to Ienzo. "So what's your name then? Unless you want me to call you whitey?" he winked a little and from how he said it he did not mean anything bad at all.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next