Night Dorm (Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Night Dorm (Open)

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am

Ienzo became slightly flustered and stood up and bowed to masa slightly his silver hair falling forward.

" I'm Ienzo... Kai Ienzo "

Ienzo said stuttering slightly his hands still nervously playing at his sleves as he righted his poster to look at masa moving some of his bangs out of his eyes.

" Nice to meet you "

Ienzo said shyly sitting back down. Othello walked into the kitchen and put a kettle on the stove to boil some water for tea.

" Masa-kun would you like something to drink "

Othello asked looking over the bar counter into the living room.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Masayuki could like this boy, he was friendly enough and all that. He watched him tell who he was, of course he knew that from before. But it was best to get to know the boy like this now, it was no problem with that. His eyes slowly followed Ienzo when he walked over to the counter and asked if he wanted something to drink. "Yeah that would be nice, thank you Ienzo-san" he told slowly and leaned back a little in the chair, he wanted to get the boy to talk a little without pushing him, neither did he want to tell why he was there. No that would just scare the boy away more then needed.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Ienzo helped othello prepare the tea and came back into the living room and set a cup infront of masa then took his cup and went back to his seat and sipped his tea quietly while othello stretched out on the couch.

" So Masayuki-San what brings you here to cross academy "

Ienzo asked trying to make small talk, he set his cup on the table a small silver chain necklace falling forward out of his shirt though he didn't notice it. It resembled the symbol used to tame vampires but wasn't the exact same. He smiled slightly trying to relax as othello slept on the couch quietly.

Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Miya gave a soft yawn as he sat down adn started to read a bit from one of his favorite books.. Using his mind to hold the book open as he rested.. He did miss Masa.. his twin brother.. And held little clue as to what Masa had seen.. Miya was an innocent.. and his brother would keep it that way if he could.
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 pm

What to reply to that now? It was a weird question to reply to to be honest, he scratched the side of his neck for a moment before he lowered the hand to the lap. "Well I am not sure to be honest, it was not my idea to go here. But I guess we will learn to live around humans, I don't know...something in that way." he shrugged his shoulder a little and took another sip from the tea, then he smiled a little. "But I have a feeling it might be rather fun in this place, but from what I learn I will earn myself a beating rather quickly." he did not explaine why he would get that, but he just had that small feeling in his own guts.

"So what about you then Ienzo-san?" he asked back curiously. "Why are you here at this school?" he raised one slender eyebrow and raised the tea to take another sip from it. Then he lowered the cup and he had a feeling that Miya was starting to wonder where he was by now. So while talking to Ienzo he casually did same with Miya. "Booh" he said inside of there mind link, followed by a small chuckle. This was something Ienzo and Othello would not notice, the twins had worked on keeping contact mantaly since they where babies.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Miya Gasped mentally and growled.. "ahh Masa-kun! you prick..I was reading!" Miya said, giving him the image of him pouting, looking so damn cute too..
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Ienzo listened his eyes widened slightly at the mentioning of masa thinking he would earn a beating rather quickly.

" Please don't think that. Everyone is really nice here "

Ienzo said quietly a hint of sadness and hurt in his voice as he looked into the cup of tea on the table his hands clenched in his lap into fist resting on his knees the necklace turning blue for a moment. He paused for a moment again taking a deep breath and relaxing his hands slowly unclenched and the necklace turned back to its usual silver.
He looked up at Masa when he asked why he was here.

" Im here because i have no where else to be and needed to finish my education. Head Master Cross was a good friend of my parents and they shared similar ideal. "

Ienzo said quietly trying to force some sound of happiness into his voice.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Masayuki found that he must have said something wrong since the boy sounded sad all of a sudden, he examined his face when he looked down into the tea and then he smiled. "No I did not think that at all Ienzo-san, I do not think that people are bad in this school. It is just that I am not always such a friendly and polite person, I just speak like this with you because you remind me of my brother." it was honest of him to say that, it was true to.

"I did not mean to make you upset, I have meet your brother and he seems like a nice person. Just hope he do not think I like him just because of that, he is still irritating" this he said with a less serious voice and it was clear he just teased Othello, as he had a strong feeling he listened to there words.

"Ienzo please do not fake that you are happy when I can see your not" he told softly and watched his face, then he sighed a little. "Your so much like my twin brother, I think you would like him Ienzo. He is just like you, even to how you hold you tea like that" he motioned a little towards the boys hands when he said this.

Oh you read? I'm so sorry I did not mean to get in your way he replied back though the mental link with his brother. "I guess I will leave you alone if you want, nothing to bother you" he said this just because he knew that Miya actually wanted to talk with him.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 pm

" Ah it's ok I'm fine... it's my fault i got upset i shouldnt be so sensitive"

Ienzo said softly laughing slightly when Masa called othello irritating.

" It's in my job Description as a older brother to be irritating "

Othello said his voice muffled by the couch cushions turning his face towards the two with a smile.

" I remind you of your twin brother ? "

Ienzo asked shifting the tea cup in his hands slightly his feet swinging slightly his toes barely brushing the floor. There was a silver anklet on his right ankle with the same type of charm as the one around his neck that jingled softly.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Masayuki laughed a little at Othello when he talked about being an older brother, "Oh how true, well with me I can not say the same since me an my brother are twins. But I am rather similar to you to Othello" he commented with a small wink towards the other guy.

His attention then returned to Ienzo when he asked about the brother, he nodded a little. "Yes you do, he would have said about the same things as you did just now. He really soft and one just get the feelin that someone has to take care of him all the time, he is such a baby" it really show that Masa loved his brother from the way he talked, there was just a strong bound between them possible to notice in the tone of his voice.

He had noticed the silver jewlry and got a strong feeling that those was not just decorations. "What's up with the silver things?" he asked curiously and gestured to the anklet.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Ienzo's face flushed a slight red out of embarrassment and shock that he resembled someone so much but he took it as a complement. He looked slightly startled and embarrassed when Masa asked him about the anklet and necklace and scratched his head nervously.

" Headmaster cross had them made the day after i came here though theses arent the same ones....Because i almost destroyed the courtyard. There meant to suppress...well help suppress my power's because they get out of hand really easy. And also help when i go to the city to work at the pastry shop though they still need some refinement i've broken quite a few of them "

Ienzo said explaining it his voice trailing off slightly as if he was thinking while speaking, looking at the anklet on his foot twisting it from side to side to see it catch the light.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Now he was getting in the right track alright, the vampire nodded a little to the words and gave them some thought before he actually said anything to put things in motion. "I see, well I knew there was something familiar about you. Your a telepath right? and you have a strong problem to control how you sometimes blow things up with your mind, the powers being to much?" he knew this was right, but he wanted to know from Ienzo himself that it was right.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Ienzo set the tea cup back on the table and pulled his knees into his chest wrapping his arms around them.

" I hate it "

Ienzo said in a harsh whisper resting his head on his knees looking towards this kitchen his eyes half closed.

" I hate when i walk by someone i cause them pain i hate that i cant go into the city with out being overpowered by the thoughts around me. I hate that my room is the only place i can truly be at ease without listening to music. "

Ienzo said pain filling his voice his eyes damp on the verge of tears.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Masayuki looked at Ienzo, he smiled a little and then he slowly placed the tea on the table and stood up to walk over to the boy. He kneeled down in front of him and casually placed one finger on his chin to make him look up a little at his face, "There is no shame in tears Ienzo, me and my brother have cried many times because of our own powers, we are telepaths just like you both of us" he said softly and tilted the head a little to the side.

"Your not alone with those powers you know, we have had these kind of problems running in my family for generations, my grandfather is a telepath, my dad was one and my mom along her mother." he slowly brushed his hand over the cheek of the boy before he removed it from him. He stood up and then he sat down next to Ienzo and watched him. "If you want we can try to help you with your powers, I think a strong part of things is because your afraid of your own powers and what you can do with them. Am I right Ienzo?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 pm

The tears fell softly down Ienzo's cheek as he listened to Masa wiping them away with his sleeve every so often. He rested his chin on his knees his gaze on the floor with half open eyes that looked empty. Othello Sat up propping himself up on one elbow and looked at Ienzo and Masa.

" Why wouldnt i be scared of myself when im the one who got my parents killed and called a monster by the other kids in middle school. "

Ienzo said softly one finger tracing circles on the chair as he kept his gaze focused on the ground.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Masayuki sighed a little and then he slowly ran one hand thought his own hair for a few seconds, he scratched his own cheek for a few seconds. Then he lowered it and examined Ienzo. "Well you as much a monster as I am" he began and then he shifted how he was sitting on the couch so that he looked right into the boys eyes, thise made him sit...in a very weird position on the couch.

"We can help if you want, no one can change the past but you live for the future." he paused and looked at him. "Me amd Miya lost our parents in a fire many years ago and we do not know why we did not die in the same fire. There have been times when I blamed myself for that, maybe out powers did something to cause the fire. But in the end it did nothing but make me depressed" he sat back up on the couch and took a deep breath of air. "I strong doubt it was your fault for what happened to your parents."
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:25 pm

" Your not a monster your really really nice "

Ienzo said defiantly looking at masa seriously before becoming embarrassed and flustered looking away again mumbling apologies.

Ienzo glanced over out of the corner of his eye to look at Masa and laughed a little bit at the way he was sitting.

" You lost your parents too ? "

Ienzo said curiously a slight sting of guilt hitting him for being so self centered and inconsiderate about his guest. He shuffled his feet slightly in the chair and looked away from Masa.

" You know the rule the council has about revealing ourselves to humans outright correct or using our powers on them to harm them without reason. "

Ienzo said softly placing his feet on the ground lightly and standing up looking down at his tea cup on the table for a moment before picking it up.

" I was attacked by upper class men on my way home from school , thats when i first lost control over all my powers which i had never really used or had known of almost killing the leader of the attack crippling him for life "

Ienzo said softly as he walked to the kitchen to wash his tea cup and put it away.

" your right about looking for the future though....but help with this would be nice "

Ienzo said softly looking up over the counter at masa with a small smile.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Masa almost feel down from the couch when Ienzo stood up, but he quickly stopped himself with the hands. He blinked a few times and then he made a weird acrobatic move and ended up standing in front of the couch, then he walked after Ienzo towards the small kitchen area and watched him cleaning the cup. "Fuck the council is what I say" he commented slowly and shook his head. "I would have done the same as you, in faaaaaact I kind of have done similar things" he chuckled a little and then he couched and rubbed the back of his head for a few seconds.

"Oh and what you talked about before with me not being a monster, little Ienzo. I'm more of a monster then you are, that makes you a saint" he winked a little and gave the boy a small poke on the nose before he slowly walked around the counter.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Ienzo laughed at Masa's comment about the council Othello commenting that he seconded it though he worked for them. He looked curiously at Masa when he said he had done things similar to what Ienzo had done wondering to what magnitude. His face flushed slightly as Masa poked him on the nose almost causing him to drop the cup but he caught it in time and set it on the counter and went back into the living room leaning against the wall looking at othello a moment before walking over to the couch and climbing over Othello to sit behind him and started braiding his hair.

" I guess we have alot in common....maybe i could meet your brother in class one day or somthing "

Ienzo said with a small smile as his hand were busied with braiding othellos hair.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Masayuki grinned a little at the words, then he shook his head. "Why wait? You see we are very close my brother and I, in fact I know he is reading a very boring book right now." he glanced towards the door for a moment and then he looked back at the other two. "for as long as I remember we have been able to speak with each other freely even when not in the same room, we are more close then anyone could ever guess to understand. I can share what I feel and he can do the same in return"

He placed one hand to the side of his neck and he examined it carefully for a few seconds, he sighed and closed his eyes. "I can tell him to come over right now, wait a sec...I will pull a prank on him." he got a naughty look to his eyes and then he sent a quick mental message to the brother saying. "Issss the booook god over there?" he asked and then he gave the twin a mental poke. "I have made a friend for you, so come over to me now Miya-chan. It will be fun"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 am

Miya was listening to his brother and smiled "A friend Masa-kun? Sure I'll come!" To which Miya used some of his own powers to get him there pretty quick, flashing in right beside Masa.. He smiled softly at Ienzo adn waved, leanign onto his brother's shoulder.. "Ohaiyo.."
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 am

The way Miya had appeared so suddenly startled Ienzo causing him to duck behind his brother out of view for a moment. Ienzo peaked over Othellos shoulder for a moment to look at Miya.

" He-hello "

Ienzo said softly waving slightly at Miya not moving from behind Othello. He felt that he had in convinced Miya for having masa call on miya even though he was reading and had said he could have waited.

" Im sorry for bothering your reading "

Ienzo said quietly bowing his head slightly since he was still on the couch behind Othello.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am

Masa was not surprised when the twin arrived, he smiled a little and then he reached out and wrapped his arms around the brothers neck. Pulling him down so that he could rubb his knuckle against the scalp of the guy. "Your slow Miya-chan" he commented and did not seem like he was going to let go of the brother until a few moment later. Then he sighed and lowered the hand to his lep again. "This is my brother Miya. Miya this is Ienzo. Othello you meet before with me." he gestured to them both and then he gave the seat next to him a pat. "have a seat brother, no need to stand" he smirked softly before looking to the other two.

"Ienzo is just like us, he is a telepath" he exlained slowly and waited for the boy to sit down before he continued. "I offered him a little help to train his powers, he have some problem with the control of things. Much like I used to have remeber?" he chuckled a little when past memories came back. "So you think we could help him?"
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 am

Miya giggled softly and held out his hand. "I'm Miyake.. and it's alright, thta book was a little boring.. It's nice to meet nice friends.." He tilte his ehad and added.. "You are a friend aren't ya?"

When he heard Masa he smiled. "Well fo course we can help.. Especially if its liek you Masa-kun.." He giggled and used his telepathy to make him float a bit.. "Don't worry Ienzo-chan.. we'll help no problem."
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 am

Ienzo crawled from behind othello and sat next to him he feet dangling off the couch sitting with his hand in his lap.

" yes I'm a friend. "

Ienzo said softly looking at Miya seeing he was different that what his brother had described slightly.

" Nice to meet you "

Ienzo said resting back aginast the couch.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next