Night Dorm (Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Night Dorm (Open)

Post  Dorn Koon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 am

Masayuki sighed a little when the twin used his powers on him, he casually remained seated without moving as he left for Miya to play around. "Brother I do not think you need to show off like that" he commented softly and ran one hand thought his own dark hair, they both looked much alike, apart from a few things. But it was easy to notice that they where brothers alright.

The vampire sighed softly and closed his eyes, he was gathering his thoughts. "So what now then?" he asked out into the air, mainly because he did not have anything useful he had to say right now.
Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 am

Miya jsut giggled and and let himself go down to the floor. "Sorry Masa-kun.. I couldn't help it I'm so happy of finding a new friend.." He blushed cutely and went over to sit beside Ienzo. "Well soot I dunno Masa-kun.. what do you wnana do Ienzo-chan?"
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 am

Ienzo gasped slightly as he was asked what he wanted to do glancing between masa and Miya trying to think of something to do.

" I don't know. I don't get out much for long "

Ienzo said quietly studering slightly. Othello sat up slightly leaning on the side of the sofa looking at the group around him.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 am

Masayuki gave the matter some thought, he was not sure what to do next right now. It was not a good idea to start train his powers just yet, mainly because Masa was feeling tired and did not have the timely interest to use his powers right now.

"-I have no idea really, not such a social lion"

He yawned a little and stretched both his arms over the head for a few seconds, then he lowered them and glanced to his brother before he looked over at Ienzo and Othello.

"-But maybe you could tell us a little about this place? I mean people here and things like that"

Dorn Koon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Miya Looked at the boys and smiled. "Well we could all take a walk together, I bet theres lots we could find to do if we just look around." HE suggested.
Alariah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4