Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ienzos room

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ienzos room - Page 4 Empty Re: Ienzos room

Post  Ienzo Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 am

Ienzo's body was freezing , way colder than usual due to his blood loss so kiku's warmth was a comfort to him. He sighed smoothly as he grew accustomed to Kiku's warmth though when kiku's arm went around his waist he flinched because it added a slight pressure to his wound. He moved kiku's arm down slightly to get it away from his stitches and settled once more. He closed his eyes and began to fall into a sleep letting his mind forget the pain of his body.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

Kiku cuddled closer to Ienzo, letting his hand be moved at Ienzo's disposal, his corner of lips raising smoothly into a smirk, but he just sighed and closed his eyes, muttering silently:

" - That was hell of a fight, Tana-chan....sayoonara~~""

He smiled then breathed in, descending into a nice sleep, also, his numb dark-colored eyes, shrieking their blackness smoothly.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Ienzo slept relatively peacefully , the warmth from kikus body he had grown use to because they had fallen asleep together and ienzo had gradually heated up. Though Ienzo didnt sleep extremely well , the night of his parents murder plagued him along with the memories of his childhood ridicule causing his small body to tremble ever so slightly tears lightly dancing down his cheeks as he mumbled incoherently. This only lasted a few moments in some intervals the other time filled with peace and quiet.

He would awake the next morning tired and groggy his mind fuzzy slipping out of kiku's hold to limp his way to the bathroom holding in cries of pain. once he reached the bathroom he would run a warm bath and strip down to nothing and slip into the water crying out in pain as the water hit his wounds quieting his cry to a soft whimper as he cleaned him self quickly blood leaking through his stitches slightly. he dried off and re bandaged himself. Staying in the bathroom unable to move from the physical and mental pain and agony as he sat on the floor as if he had passed out again.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 am

Kiku dozzed off to a deep sleep, he was more like into hibernating state, since his mind was still fully functioning trying to sort the memories separately in order for Kiku to not go insane. Due to the wounds that he did not treated, he was sleeping more than usual, let's not remember about the alcohol which was pinning him more to this state.

When Ienzo slipped from his hold, he twirled on his belly, struggling the pillow under his head, still sleeping. The flow of water would always wake him up. Water had become the curse itself for him, since the old woman's saying: "As water lingers your curse shall prevail." He frowned acutely and opened eyes. An arrow of sharp pain flashed through his head. He stood up in his elbows and twirled smoothly his neck, sighing. His eyes worked around the room, muttering to himself:

" -Tch...this is the second time i wake up in this room....heck!"

He had the need to go to the bathroom so he slipped from bed and walked bored towards the bathroom. When he opened the door, his glare fell upon curled Ienzo.

"- Argh!" He growled, irritated.

He grabbed Ienzo's upperarms and pulled him up, scolding him:

"- Go back to bed, idiot!"

He shook him smoothly and pushed Ienzo out of the way, charging for the toilet. Soon he sighed annoyed since his leakage was mixed with blood due to the kicks he received last night in stomach. He grumbled some curses then zipped up his pants and went towards the sink, glaring over his shoulder after Ienzo to see where the kid was now.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 am

When Kiku pushed Ienzo out of his way Ienzo stumbled slightly and fell against the wall with a thump a soft whimper escaped his lips as he stood there for a moment his hands clenched into fist his nails digging into his palm. He used the wall as support as best he could walking along , leaning against it his legs trembling beneath him threatening as if he might fall. He made it to the bathroom door his eyes still half closed a slight sweat on his forehead as he made his way to the dresser by the bathroom and took on a pair of underwear and pajama pants sitting on the floor there once more to rest.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 am

Kiku finished washing his hands then walked towards Ienzo, pulling the boy up in his arms:

" - Tch..."

He hopped Ienzo up, carrying him like a child, hitting the door of the bathroom open and carrying Ienzo to the bed:

"- You are mostly dead, kid....tch..."

He was staying by the edge of the bed with Ienzo still in his arms.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:19 am

Ienzo was like a small child compared to Kiku even age wise. Ienzo did nothing to object to being carried it wasn't like he could. He had always been thin , tiny and light when it came to his apperence and weight which only helped his physical speed and maneuvering in fights but injuries weren't good for him combined with the recoil of his powers.

" it's not the first time I've almost died "

Ienzo muttered his voice slightly horse as his body trembled for some seconds causing Ienzo to grip his head as if he had a headache. He was referring to the few multiple times he had been involved physically in a fight. His eyes were closed tiredly as he snuggled closer to kiku's chest where he felt warmer/
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 am

Kiku looked at him with a discreet pout, as he thought that even wild kitties while injured cry for affection. He didn't place Ienzo on bed but sat himself down, taking Ienzo in his laps and covering themselves with the blanket. Kiku's lips were still rumpled and smoothly swallowed, the cuts from his arms were now dry and crusted, but he still wrapped arms around Ienzo keeping him covered into that blanket tightly.

" - ...then...it's a hobby? You are in that Thanatos thing?"

It said that people were divided into Thanatos - wishing and cheering for death and Eros- wishing and cheering for pleasure.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 am

Ienzo laughed softly at kikus comment about him before answering.

" No more like Eros , when I was younger I was bullied a lot by the other boys when I started public school. . . I do this all to often because it hurts so much afterward even more so if I sustain physical injuries "

Ienzo said pausing slightly as he spoke , his mouth felt dry. Ienzo looked up at kiku , his eyes trailing over the cuts on his arms.

" Mayne we should clean you up as well since you stopped me last night "

Ienzo said pouting slightly placing a soft kiss on the surface of kiku's swollen lips.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:51 am

Kiku shrugged listening to Ienzo's story:

"- So after all you're just a weak kid..."

He looked down at Ienzo as he raised his glare into his and smoothly backened away as Ienzo placed the light kiss.

" - Stop it...you seem like a vixen now with this gesture..."

He sighed, frowning and looked away:

" - I have no need for your affection so just sit here quietly and warm up..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 am

Ienzo sighed and sat there snuggled into the blanket kiku had wrapped him in like Kiki told him to.

" You told me I was weak when we first meet and I didn't deny it because it was true. And I'm not a vixen "

Ienzo Said grumbling slightly towards the end closing his eyes once more relaxing his body went limp as he fell Back asleep.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 am

" -Tch....right"

Kiku muttered more to himself as Ienzo fall back asleep, this time in his arms. He settled Ienzo carefully on the bed, wrapping the blanket over him, then he walked away grabbing his shirt from the bathroom sink and starting to wash it. As soon as he was done, he was planning to return to his room. He looked in the mirror and sighed again, smoothly tapping his cut lips, but since he had soap on his finger, stinged like hell.

He silently cursed then began to wash his shirt again.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 am

Ienzo had fallen asleep again , he had felt comfort being held in kiku's arms and curled up like a kitten when kiku placed him on the bed to conserve his body heat.Othello would always stop by ienzo's room to check on him when ever he returned from his own work but Ienzo was unaware that his brother would be returning eariler so when the door banged open in startled him but he didnt wake up.

Othello walked into the room tossing his bag on the table , something didnt seem right to him but he couldnt place it.

" Ienzo ? "

Othello called warily walking through Ienzo's dorm he smelled someones blood besides his brothers which put him on edge. when he came to see ienzo sleeping in the bed he relaxed slightly untill his gaze fell to kiku.

" What the hell are you doing here !?!? "

Othello said hissing slightly at kiku
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 am

" -Hm?"

Kiku turned smoothly, looking over shoulder from bathroom to the man that just appeared in Ienzo's bedroom. He didn't hear much noise to warn him due to the water and his concentration to wash the shirt.
His lips rose into an amused smirk:

" - I believe you are smart enough to see that i'm washing my shirt..."

He nodded smoothly and returned to clean the soap off his shirt. What a bad timing...so that was Ienzo's brother.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 am

" I can clearly see that but Why in my brothers room, Im sure you have your own. "

Othello said harshly glaring at kiku , having a very low tolerance for dealing with people epically when the room smelt faintly like blood still. He looked over to his brother lying on the bed seeing faintly some of the scars and then looked back at kiku who looked in a worse state than Ienzo.

" What happened ? "

Othello asked coldly having no time for games or joking around , as he walked over to ienzo's bed his eyes falling to the first aid kit which layed on the floor forgotten which only made othello more irritated.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 am

Kiku rumpled the shirt to soak it, then pulled it out of the sink and waved it smoothly. Then he wrapped it and placed it over his arm, walking out of the bathroom. He looked over at Ienzo then at Othello and said:

" - Errands. I will take my leave now...."

He walked by the bed and heading towards the door of the room. He really didn't need any chatting and arguing and explaining himself.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

Othello grabbed kiku roughly stopping him from leaving.

" You can't just leave here not telling me what happened to my brother. "

Othello hissed out , irritation clear on his face.

" You maybe able to take care of you, but he can't take care of himself "

Othello said releasing his grip on kiku sitting there on the edge of the bed waiting for and explanation on his brothers current state. He wasnt going to let kiku off to easily. Ienzo stirred slightly from his sleep before turning over to the other side wincing slightly as he rolled over his stitches.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 am

Kiku hissed low as Othello grabbed his arm. He looked like an irritated wolf the way he done that.

"- Look...I don't care. It was a mere fight on the way home, just use your head and connect things properly, dumb-ass!"

He stepped away and rushed out of the room, bumping the door of the room closed. He exhaulted deeply and walked on the hallway, his room being further away from Ienzo's. One floor above.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 am

" Mere fight my ass "

othello said as kiku stormed out of the room and down the hall. His attention turned back to his brother who had woken up slightly at kiku's exit. As ienzo sat up slightly the sheets fell away from his body exposing the stitches which only infuriated Othello even more. He grabbed a rolled of bandages and disinfectant and cleaned and wrapped the stitches quickly.

" Ah he left "

Ienzo said with a slightly disappointing look and tone on his face. He stood up as soon as othello finished with the bandages wobbling slightly. Othello ran out the room and began to chase after kiku as ienzo walked after the two at his own pace
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 am

Kiku was about to climb the stairs to his floor as spotted from the corner of his eye, Othello chasing after him and soon behind him Ienzo's silhouette.

He sighed and stopped on the stairs looking down at them:

" - Could you please stop this useless ruckus?"

He sighed bored and grabbed the shirt by his hand since it was still wet. He placed one hand in pocket.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Ienzo rested against the wall behind Othello trying to breath as calmly as possible.

" Othello it's not his fault im hurt. I was being reckless again "

Ienzo said muttering slightly trying to catch his brothers attention away from kiku's for a moment.

" and sorry Kiku-Kun he left before i could say anything "

Ienzo said tilting his head slightly since he couldnt really bow with out ripping some stitching. His stood there against the wall his pale hair shimmering for some moments in the light before he moved away from the wall walking back towards his room. His brother glared harshly at kiku for some moments before going to help his brother back to his room.

" I'll deal with you later "

Othello said to kiku a low threatening growl to his voice , Ienzo elbowed him lightly in the stomach to shut him up.

" Go heal your wounds i should be fine "

Ienzo said disappearing around the corner and back into his room collapsing onto the couch not even making it to his bed. Othello went to tending to Ienzo not bothering to move him out of worry pressing a cool compress to ienzo's head and placing a light blanked over him leaving the blood tablets and water on the table along with a few snacks before going to his own room. Leaving ienzo alone
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:23 am

Kiku sighed and rubbed his hair, indifferent at Othello's warning.

" - Right...I will be waiting...."

He turned around, waving at them, then climbed up the stairs reaching finally his room.

[ Exit]
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 pm

[Re -Entry after kiku's room again]

Ienzo slumped against the door his eyes falling to the table closing slightly seeing a white card on it faintly making out his brothers fancy script. He picked up the card and read it which a note about dinner and when he would be returning was on it causing ienzo to let out a soft sigh. He opened the fridge and saw what othello had left him keeping note of it in his head as he walked over to the couch pulling a blanked around him picking up his MP3 player from beside the armrest and putting on the headphones letting the music relax him as he lost himself in it ignoring his surrounds as he fell asleep listening to avenged Sevenfolds - Save Me.

" Why must this be so confusing "

Ienzo mumbled to himself before falling fully asleep again just because he was relaxed not because he needed to.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 am

(( From the girl incident in the hallway))

Kiku didn't let go of Ienzo's collar until the door didn't close behind them. He pushed Ienzo away, growling:

" - What the hell do you think you're doing, idiot! "

His ears fetched the noise of the girl running away. His dark eyes lowered irritated on Ienzo.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Ienzo stumbled back slightly but didn't fall

" getting people away from my room what else "

Ienzo said bored his demeanor seemed to have changed still in his half awake stupor, he glared at kiku his eyes still that violent siliver.

" leave me alone "

Ienzo said walking away from kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next