Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Ienzo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 am

Ienzo took one of kiku's injured hands and rested it lightly with his own a small smile on his face. He couldnt take the pain away and this was the only thing he could think of.

" I'll leave later when i feel better. So i wont be of inconvenience to you "

Ienzo said softly tilting his head up to rest on his chin while his hand gently held kikus.
Ienzo

View user profile http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:54 am

"- Then....come up in bed...I will twist my hand like this"

Kiku muttered, crawling better in bed to stay on one side, leaving space for Ienzo. Still it was nothing in him that would warn Ienzo. He was just plainly breathing now, laid-back and weakened.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 am

Ienzo blinked slightly nervous but stood up and slipped into the bed next to kiku taking his hand again and intertwining their fingers before closing his eyes.

" Dont try anything funny "

Ienzo muttered softly but a hint of seriousness to his voice.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 am

"- Meh...I can't even make it stay up now...it hurts like hell because of stomach...."

Kiku muttered gripping smoothly Ienzo's fingers, closing his eyes and exhualting lightly. His other hand placed it on his chest, drumming over it to test where and how much it will hurt.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 am

Ienzo chuckled slightly at kiku's comment , but frowned slightly seeing as kiku was still in pain. He kissed the hand of kiku's he was holding softly. Ienzo began to fall into a light sleep still holding kikus hand and had already become accustomed to the heat of kiku's body so it didnt bother him as much now.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 am

Kiku turned on side, placing his hand over Ienzo's middle and passing his fingers through Ienzo's, rubbing on them, playing smoothly, more like a state of sleep.
He exhaulted deeply, looking towards a random wall, slightly wondering what the boy had in mind about him now.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 am

Ienzo mumbles softly and incoherently in his sleep slightly before falling silent. He wanted to snuggle back into Kiku but didn't because of their injuries. Ienzo still thought slightly bad of Kiku but not as much as he first had. Oddly Ienzo felt slightly safe in his arms.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 am

Kiku closed his eyes, too and resting his forehead into Ienzo's shoulderblade, dozzed off. His bandaged hand was still intertwined with Ienzo's fingers.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 am

Ienzo slept for some hours keeping his hand with kiku's , ienzo wasnt one to move much in his sleep when he was this injured. His body had started to repair it self sending Ienzo into an even deeper slumber as it also repaired the seals on his body which had been slightly damaged to do psychical wounds sometimes it would almost seem as you could almost hear the power crackling softly as it was restrained.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 am

After some time, Kiku opened his eyes again and pulled smoothly away from Ienzo, resting on his back. He looked for some time at the ceiling. Then stood sitting slightly, smoothly grimacing at the rush of pain through his body.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 am

Ienzo shuddered slightly as kiku pulled away from him no longer feeling the heat from kiku's body. Ienzo turned over facing the warmth that had just moved away from him his hands resting near his face his hair moved away from his face with the turn. When kiku stood and felt pain , ienzo could almost scene it and stirred from his sleep slightly.

" are you ok ? i know you hurt but still "

Ienzo asked his voice soft and tired , his eyes half open looking up at kiku a sleepy haze still about them his fingers playing tiredly with the pillow his head was resting on.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 am

Without any say, Kiku lowered his gaze upon him for some seconds, then leaned over Ienzo's up-part, from where he was, towering Ienzo's head. His right hand caressed over Ienzo's cheek close to the lips as his lips brushed over Ienzo's, preparing the boy for a kiss.

All these motions were made calmly and slowly, into the atmosphere of sleepy Eros.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 am

Ienzo's breath caught slightly as kiku's hand caressed his cheek and their lips brushed together a light flush coming to his sleeping face. He wanted to pull away but couldnt it was like being trapped in a spiders web. (lol Claude joke)

" No "

Ienzo muttered softly as his lips kissed kikus lightly, he didnt want this to end up a repeat of a few nights before, he wanted it to be different to give himself a little hope to prove the others were wrong about kiku and his ways. He looked away the light blush still coloring his face before closing his eyes waiting for kiku to make his move
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 am

Kiku kissed him lightly then pulled away smoothly, his bandaged fingers still brushing over Ienzo's corner of lips now wetted with the kiss.

" - Why do you stay by me like a lover?"

He whispered, asking slightly coldly. He was after all " one hell of a playboy" ( replying with a Sebastian joke lulz ) that had been aware of not falling in love and luckly sneaking away from it. But Ienzo's existence seemed to him such sorrowful and irritating.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

Ienzo didnt know why , he honestly didnt it just felt right and wrong for all different reasons. He had never experienced a relationship and though more of just helping kiku was that it. Ienzo sighed softly his own thoughts turning on one another.

" i dont know. . . maybe its because i feel i need to help you unlike the others "

ienzo said softly even doubting his own thoughts.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 am

Kiku stood up away from Ienzo, sighing:

" - What if I don't need your help? What are you going to do then? Still stay here?"

He seemed slightly irritated and even him didn't know why. He wanted to clench his fist but ended up, concentrating on his fist and testing how much could he grasp. At times, he really seemed like a brat.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am

Ienzo turned back over facing away from Kiku , before sliding out of the bed to stand still not facing kiku.

" I would leave . . . unless you wanted me to stay "

Ienzo said softly stretching his arms out in front of him trying to wake up. He ruffled his hair lightly stifling a yawn heading to clean up what he had brought kiku to eat last night.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 am

Kiku looked at Ienzo standing up and crawled onto bed, catching Ienzo's jeans and pulling him smoothly back:

"- What reason could I have to want you to stay?"

He looked at him slightly frowning, slighlty provoking, but fragile.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

Ienzo let out a small cry between a gasp and a squeak as kiku pulled him back in the bed , a light blush coloring his face.

" I...i...i dont know "

Ienzo stammered out his body trembling slightly , being reminded of his first night in kiku's room by this motion though his body soon stopped trembling no sooner than it started. Ienzo sat there unmoving and quiet keeping his gaze on the ground.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 am

" -Tch...."

Kiku let go then crawled back to his side, sitting crossed-legged. He rubbed the back of his head and muttered:

"- I want water...and a cigarette..."

Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am

Ienzo got up as Kiki muttered what he wanted and got a bottle of cold water and let his eyes scan the room for kiku's cherry scented ciggeretes, he saw them laying forgotten on the table and got them and went back to wear Kiku sat and handed them to him.

" Here , smokings not food for your health but these aren't as bad as others I've seen do you just like the smell of them ?"

Ienzo said asking curiously tilting his head slightly to the side as if thinking.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:17 am

Kiku took the bottle of water and drank from it to ease his thirst, then pulled a cigarette from the pack and placed it between his lips.

" - True...I like the smell..."

He lighted it up and inhaled some smoke, closing his eyes for some bare seconds to calm down.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 am

Ienzo closed the pack of ciggerets and placed them back on the table taking a seat on the edge of the bed with his back to Kiku sighing softly.

"They smell good"

Ienzo said he was about to add like you to the end but he didn't.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 am

Kiku took the cigarette out of his mouth, nodding at Ienzo's words but adding firmly:

" - Still I won't allow you to smoke or drink..."

He stretched smoothly his back and placed the cigarette back into his mouth, muttering:

"- Awlso, yw cwan muv to my room..."

His words being miffed due to the cigarette from his mouth. He moved slightly his legs to cure them from numbness then crossed them again.
Floppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:51 am

" who ever said I would smoke and drink "

Ienzo said mumbling slightly looking over his shoulder at kiku. Chuckling slightly at kiku's next comment.

" No , I like having my own room "

Ienzo said smirking , he also ready to entirely trust Kiku just yet.
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next