Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Ienzo dried himself off slowly cheating slightly and just moving all the water off his body a moving some air around him the towel wraped around his chest almost like a dress stopping above his knees. He walked slowly out the bathroom and stood there for a moment looking for his clothes from yesterday.

" where are my clothes "

He asked softly not really wanting to disturb kiku again he had already learned his lesson from that.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Kiku kept between his lips the cigarette as he pointed towards the edge of the bed:

" There....and....there...."

His pointing finger moved on the floor at the end of the bed. He turned his look away, puffing the smoke out. Still the flavorish cheerish. He wanted Ienzo to leave as soon as possible, waiting eager for the consequences, if there were any. He had the feeling the boy will leave him alone for good. The smell of Ienzo's blood was still lingering around the room, making him feel irritated as he was one fighting agains the thirst, without blood pills.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Ienzo made his way over to the bed limping slightly trying not to take to long to get there. He slipped on his shirt wincing slightly as the fabric touched his skin irritating the bruises. He leaned over and picked his underwear and pants off the floor slipping his under wear up to his knees and standing up to pull them all the way on cringing doing the same thing with his jeans. His skin and bruises irritated by the fabric rubbing against them. He stood up leaning against kiku's bed frame for balance waiting for the pain to lessen a little slipping his boots on.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Kiku sipped once more from the cigarette before glaring at Ienzo overshoulder and asking:

" - I've heard you have a brother...are you going to complain?"

His eyes shifted even more as the smoke left his lips then his chest filled with another smoke. As a man he had an elegant, absent-minded way of smoking.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Ienzo looked up at kiku slightly surprised he knew about his brother.

" Yes I do have a brother , and no I'm not he's to busy with work to be worrying about me "

Ienzo said walking towards the door slowly because of the pain of fabric rubbing his bruises.

" why do you care what I do. I don't plan on telling any one so don't worry "

Ienzo said his eyes narrowing their glare
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Kiku smirked discreetly and turned away from Ienzo, his back facing the boy. Kiku's gaze went lost through the window as he muttered a firm:

" - Good."

The cigarette was grasped between two long, pale fingers, Kiku inhaled another sip, puffing it out by the time the cigarette left his lips. The fume from the cigarette twirling in air, around Kiku's pitch.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

" Tch "

Ienzo said irritation showing in his voice as he opened the door to kiku's room a sharp small blade of air putting out kiku's cigarette as he slammed the door lightly behind him heading to his room not planning on stopping anywhere trying to hide his limp.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Kiku was about to inhale one more smoke, his ears being tensed at Ienzo leaving. His eyes lowered on the tip of the cigarette as the smoke died. He sighed tired and looked for some seconds at the cigarette, turning it on every side.
He was too lazy to fire it again so he tossed the cigarette on a nearby table, thinking to light it up later. He stepped towards the bed and started to clean it off, adjusting the sheets and whatever means to erase an embracing past night.

When he was done, he threw himself over bed and laying an arm over eyes, dozzed off smoothly. He decided to dress his uniforme up and take a stroll around, to breath fresh air.

[EXIT]
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 am

Kiku finally reached the door of his room, slightly bumping into it as fetching the key and opening the door. He stepped inside, then walked directly into the shower. First, he placed the wet shirt upon some ropes to let it dry then he walked under hot water.
His whole body sting and hurt like hell, since his wounds weren't treated and even more he wasn't taking care of how to wash.
Walking out of the shower, he fetched a towel placing it over his head, then walked to the drawer and dressed himself up with some underwear, a pair of velvet jeans and a casual pullover.
Ruffling the towel over his hair to dry himself up, crawled into the bed and settled himself smoothly in it, twirling on one side and shoving a hand over his eyes.
For some days, he really didn't want to see anyone. This time he screwed it really well. Suddenly, a thud could be heard in his window and then a gum sticked a letter by his window. Hissing smoothly, he walked towards the window and opened it, muttering:

" - How many freaking times i told you to change the way....it will dirt my window...."

But that was said in silence and he took the letter reading through it after making sure he closed the window back. It was his father's writing:

"- Kiku. Next week a dancing prom will be held at Gran Rey Palace. Your target: Tanayuki Hirukama"

Kiku rumpled the letter in his hand then walking towards the ashtray burn it up. He laughed to himself, muttering:

" - You are late, father...that man is already dead...and infos stock in her' Haha!"

He threw himself over bed, growling and grimacing smoothly due to the bruises, but laughing, thinking the irony of the world. What would be if he stood and submitted to Tana? Boooring. That man had an issue after all. He frowned smoothly as a flash of Tana;s memories went through his mind:

" - The Kai family was-- we need to....their child it's a special..."

He shook his head and hissed then rolled over bed, burrying his head in pillows.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 am

Ienzo had been in his own room sleeping for sometime as his brother stoped pestering him , once his brother had gone away to his own room Ienzo got up with a heavy sigh thinking to himself 'why is it always the same pattern' and by that the way every time kiku got hurt he went to his room to check on him. He began to wonder why , was it just his natural instinct to his personality or something more. His light footsteps could be faintly heard making there way to kiku's room first aid kit in one hand and the two bottles of water in the other. He has put on a long loose oversized shirt to keep from irritating his wounds but it kept falling off his shoulder slightly and he had on a pair of black shorts that could barely be seen underneath. Kiku had forgotten to look his door so ienzo just let himself in seeing kiku lying on the bed untreated.

" You IDIOT , how are you supposed to get better if you dont take care of yourself. epically with internal injuries"

Ienzo said yelling slightly in a scolding tone his eyes damping with threatening tears , he hated to see people hurt and not taking care of themselves.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:01 am

Kiku had manage to fall asleep, casting away the pain, it was his own way of treatment, let nature do her job while he sleeps in her arms. But wait...someone just yelled at him.

"-Huh?" He barely opened his eyes and twirled back on the bed as his sleepy eyes fell upon a ruffled scared kitten.

" - Who you calling idiot...idiot!" He grumbled twirling in bed again as burrying yet again his head in pillows.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:07 am

Ienzo flinched slightly as kiku yelled back at him , though it was true ienzo could be an idiot at times. He sat one of the water bottles down by the door and walked further into kikus room knelling by the bed his deep blue silver tinted eyes look at kiku worriedly.

" At least let me help your internal injuries heal. "

Ienzo asked softly not moving his hands towards kiku or anything , he was slightly scared to how kiku would react but was truly worried about some of the injuries he had sustained.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 am

" - Iwmtermal induriis, my ass!"

Kiku growled against the pillow, his eyes still tight closed. Man, suddenly, he had the urge to - - He dashed quickly towards the bathroom and grabbed the toilet's cover, throwing his guts out. Since the stomach was still healing, it was mixed still with blood.
He stood up barely, sinking his head under the sink's water and washing himself off. Then fetched a towel and tapped his face.

" - I should eat something...."

He muttered, thinking the alcohol wasn't out of his system yet and he leaked blood too much yesterday.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 am

" You stomach is bleeding , and your hands a practically bone around the knuckles, not to mention any fractures in your ribs or upper arms. "

Ienzo said , a clear look of worry and concern on his face as he fidgeted with the sleeve of his shirt.

" And i have leftover's of the lasagna in my room i could bring up here "

Ienzo said beating himself up inwardly for forgetting to bring something to eat and kiku was against the blood tablets.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 am

Kiku nodded at Ienzo's offer of lasagna:

" - Please bring it...."

Then he stammered back in bed, muttering silently:

" - ...if you ask nicely I will let you bandage my hands...."

He smoothly smirked, even though he was weakened, he was still wicked. Bad habits die hard. He sat in bed, playing with the blanket, waiting his regeneration system to cure the inside at least. He looked slightly, sneaky towards Ienzo wondering if he should bit him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:35 am

Ienzo nodded at kiku's acceptance of the lasagna and went to his room to get it walking softly , returning some moments later with a plate of hot lasagna and the bag from the place in the other which held Ienzo's cake. He placed the plate on the bed next to kiku with a fork resting on the side.

" May i please fix your hand's at least "

Ienzo asked in a soft voice , he wasnt one for begging but thats what this was starting to feel like for him. He sat there waiting for kiku's reply fiddling with the hem of his shirt.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 am

"- Sure."

Kiku claimed smiling as he took with the other hand the fork starting to pick up the lasagna, his free hand he spreaded it towards Ienzo. He could barely hold the fork but still he managed to toss it into his mouth.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 am

Ienzo sighed slightly in relief and opened the first aid kit, taking out the bottle of disinfectant and putting it on a cotton swab and cleaning the raw skin with it which might have cause it to burn for some moments. Ienzo took his hand and placed it on the palm on the injured hand he was given and closed his eyes a soft glow coming from him as kiku's hand sped up the repair process placing the bones back in their place and healing some but not all of the skin , a small sweat came to Ienzo's face with this he let go of kiku's hand and retrieved the bandages wrapping the remainder of the wounds across his knuckles in it most of the ones left were just surface wounds or deep cuts.
Ienzo rested his head on the edge of the mattress after all he was kneeling on the floor , his eyes closed softly as he waited for kiku to finish eating to he could heal the other one falling asleep slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am

Kiku hissed smoothly as Ienzo treated his wounds due to the sting but he didn't do more than that as he was more busy to eat. He looked at his bandaged hand then down on Ienzo. He tapped one finger over Ienzo's nose:

" - Yo...the other hand...."

He changed the fork in his other hand, waiting for Ienzo to wake up:

" - But...don't use your powers on it..."

It was after all the cursed hand and Ienzo would only tire himself off.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 am

Ienzo woke up taking Kiku's cursed hand into his own gently holding it steady. He took the bottle of Disinfectant again and made a new swab of it cleaning this hand very thoroughly , the he took up another bottle that held a healing agent which should help heal kiku'd cursed hand because it was built for hunters to use to heal the vampires they were tormenting with curses and different weapons but this version was lesser in strength. Ienzo only applied it to the worst part of this hand and then bandaged it up like the other placing a soft kiss on the bandages one he was done , resting his head once more on the edge of kiku's bed.

" There , that wasnt so bad was it "

Ienzo mumbled tiredly opening his eyes slightly and looking up at kiku through his bangs and lashes.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 am

Kiku nodded, pulling smoothly his hand for some times due to the pain and niggling feeling of numbness, but he managed to keep still until Ienzo finished treating it.
He finished the lasagna, too and exhaulted deeply though he felt a smooth pain around his ribs.

" - Aham...you don't fear me anymore, kid?"

He muttered looking down at Ienzo and caressing away Ienzo's bangs.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

" I do , but not as much . . . "

Ienzo said in that same tired tone , hearing the movment of the injured rib inside kiku as he re-closed his eyes as kiku caressed away his bangs. He didnt have the energy to walk back to his room and was glad he had brought the rest of the food with him , though he didnt want to move away from kiku's gentle touch to get it he did dragging it over to were he was opening the box that contained the red velvet cake and began eating small bites of it carefully.

" Just dont try to do anything funny , or trick me into doing something. "

Ienzo mumbled he didnt need or want kiku trying anything he was way to tired and injured to do anything and kiku was in the same boat as he was but ienzo knew that it wouldnt stop him.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 am

" -pfu hahaha....rrrright."

Kiku took away his hand and laid back on the bed carefully to stay straight and let the regeneration to do its work. He placed his hands over his chest and closed his eyes for a while, then opened them again:

" - ...trick you into doing something, hm...I believe I could if you say it like that. Perhaps you should announce your brother that you are falling in love with me."

He sighed and kept his glare into the ceiling.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 am

" He didnt walk away in the hall eariler just because i said so , i dont usually go after him when he's angry so he knew something was up im sure he could probaly guess "

Ienzo muttered a slight unwilling tone in this voice as he finished off the first slice of cake putting the remainder of the other sweets away for later resting his head back on the side of kikus bed his arms folded neatly under his head his eyes closed softly his silver hair trailing down and partly over the edge of the bed as he began falling asleep still able to talk though.

" My brother is so protective over me because he says someone is trying to get me which is why my parents were killed. So he has the tendency to overreact a bit. "

Ienzo said which was more like a mumble of words.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 am

" - The Council...."

Kiku ended Ienzo's mumbling, his gaze into the ceiling absent-minded, moving his hands under head but since they were hurting he pulled them away quickly:

" - Ah...curses!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next