Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Class CAFETERIA

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night Class CAFETERIA - Page 2 Empty Re: Night Class CAFETERIA

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Ienzo paid for his food being told it would be a few minutes before it was ready so he sat down to wait. He glanced around casually his eyes meeting kiku's for a moment before he blushed slightly and looked away.

" So did you really lose intrest in me i wouldn't be suprised if you did "

Ienzo asked softly though loud enough for only kiku to hear using some of his power to do this though.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Kiku sighed and lowered his head towards the counter, ruffling his hair annoyed as heard Ienzo's voice into his ears:

" - Why wouldn't I...i won't hunt something that growls out-loud it wont be mine....tch...."

He muttered silently, turning smoothly towards Ienzo. As the maiden brought his coffee, he snatched it and walked towards Ienzo's table but didn't seat at it.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm

" because I would be all the more fun to try and gain something that defies you than to get it right away "

Ienzo said a small smirk playing on his lips seeing as Kiku had never thought of it that way. It hurt and relieved him at the same time that Kiku said he had lost intrest , it hurt because he was just like the other but with out causing a ruckus about it and it hurt because Kikunjad
Taken his first time without a care and no other intentions. Ienzo glanced up at Kiku as he walked over towering over him when he stopped walking.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Kiku sipped from his coffee silently, since again all the eyes were somehow glancing upon them, waiting for Kiku to pull another playboyish prank.

He placed the coffee down on the table and pulled a chair, sitting in front of Ienzo, casually. He placed an arm over the back of the chair and sighed closing briefly his eyes.

" - I need to clear all the roads in order to hunt you, that was all..."

When he opened his eyes, he darkly pointed his sight into Ienzo with a slight smirk.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Ienzo blinked slightly in surprise as Kiki sat down. He was slightly confused by what Kiki meet by clear all the roads. He drummed his fingers lightly on the table thinking about it before asking.

" by clearing all the roads. . . You mean getting others out of your way ? That's no fun , there is no one I can think of that is after me now in that manner besides you "

Ienzo said sighing slightly , not thinking about it too long. His tattooed wrist resting over his other arm his eyes blue tonight.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Kiku sighed and tilted smoothly his head back, when he brought it back he claimed:

" - They are...because I am targetting you..."

As he reached for his cup of coffee, his fingers touched over Ienzo. He raised the cup of coffee, glaring at the boy, waiting for some reaction.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Ienzo moves his hands away as kikus fingers brushed over his hand a slight blush coloring his face and his gaze fell to the table a slightly irritated look on his face.

" Your so full of yourself "

Ienzo said chuckling slightly looking up at Kiku slightly a small smirk on his face. The lady brought over his food nicely tucked away in a to-go bag Ienzo said thank you and pulled the bag and drink towards him.

" So , what exactly do you expect to gain by capturing me ? "

Ienzo asked curiously tilting his head slightly to the left his silver hair falling with it his right eye changing to a lavender color and the left one remaing light blue.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 am

Kiku grinned wickedly under the sip from coffee, noticing the slight blush. So he is sensitive to me, after all...who wouldn't be
He placed the cup of coffee down and smoothly leaned on the table, closer to Ienzo's side:

" - Whatever I want...."

He smirked teasingly, though he had to pull a play since Ienzo's question did knock him down, he never thought why he was so into gaining Ienzo.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 am

Ienzo moved back instinctively as Kiku moved towards him , a hint of fearfulness on his face as he remember what happened the other night and why he was so determined to avoid kiku.

" You have no reason , you just needed something to entertain yourself with that could pose a challenge and you saw me "

Ienzo said with a slight growl glaring at kiku , his mismatched eyes burning with a intense look.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 am

Kiku fainted his smirk and pulled back, laying on the back of the chair, his gaze wandering absent-minded somewhere randomly. He grabbed the cup of coffee but did not sip, he just muttered:

" - Look, kid...I know you held my hand that night, perhaps I need you, I'm just saying..."

He shrugged, laid-back and sipped from the coffee. The kind words were in great opposition with his attittude and straight face.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 am

Ienzo didn't say anything still being cautious about kiku, now doubting that Kiku had ever been drunk in the first place though as he remembered kicks bloddied hand he shudderd slightly. His food was beginning to get cold but he wood reheat it when he got back to his room.

" how is your hand ? "

Ienzo asked wondering why it caused him so much trouble and relizing that what had triggered this whole thing really.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:41 am

Kiku sighed and waved his hand dismissingly to Ienzo:

" - I do not need your pity, for God's sake!...Better be careful not to slip a word about it."

He kept his index finger threatening up to Ienzo, his dark lowered glare pointed upon the boy's features. He then took away his finger tapping the table with his palm.

" - Tch..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 am

Ienzo frowned and stood up glaring down at Kiku.

" I'm not pittying you , I was asking because you broke a glass bottle into when I wasn't there. And I have no one to tell so there you don't have to worry about anyone learning your precious secret "

Ienzo said in a low voice with a soft hiss , irritation showing on his face. He grabbed his bag of food and his drink.

" good bye. . . Oh and don't think that girl will give up so easily."

He claimed to Kiku walking towards the door a slight growl in his voice towards the end.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 am

" -Hm?"

Kiku stood up, abandoning the coffee on the table and launched towards Ienzo but grabbing the boy's upper arm into a tight grip, just when they were outside and away from people's sight:

" - What did you mean by that? Are you going to let anyone touch you?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 am

Ienzo cringed in pain as kiku gripped his upper arm tightly his eyes tearing up and going wide with fear slightly before narrowing angrily at Kiku.

" I ment what I said , she's not going to give up because you've ' Lost intrest ' it just make it easier for her. "

Ienzo said with a low hiss , his arm beginning to grow numb.

" Amd what would you care if I did , you got what you wanted. And I don't plan on letting anyone just so you know , I'm not a slut "

Ienzo said irritation showing clearly in his voice though he kept it steady and didn't raise it.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 am

Kiku smirked leaning closer to Ienzo's face, muttering with gritted tooth as he, slided the other arm around Ienzo's waists, pulling the boy by arm closer:

" - You think I will be satisfied with just that? Don't joke with me...you know nothing about my level of satisfaction!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:25 am

Ienzo growled as kiku pulled him closer trying to pull away he didn't want it to end up like the other night again.

" that was you goal that night , you got it and that was that. Your so busy deceiving other and trying to trick people you can't tell when they are doing the same to you "

Ienzo said coldly , sending a small shock of his power towards kiku's mind hoping to get Kiku to let him go. Ienzo's food was pratictally ruined which upset him even more.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 am

"- Haha...foul play, boy...it's a fiasco what you're sayi--"

Kiku twitched smothly as Ienzo used his power, but that made him even more angered. He gripped tighter Ienzo, frowning acutely as a clouded atmosphere launched around them. Ienzo could see Kiku's eyes narrowed and numbed. They were like of a dead person. The flowers and grass around them died, catching a grey color.

" - Don't mess with me."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 am

Ienzo flinched as Kiku tightened his grip dropping his food. He notices the change of atmosphere and shuddered slightly.

" let me go "

Ienzo said still trying to pull away from kiku's grasp which only maid the pain worse so he stopped soon , he always had the worst of luck. Ienzo stood there still , his body trembling
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 am

Kiku wrapped his arms around Ienzo, leaning his cheek by Ienzo's as he whispered:

" - You fear me...I belive I have already won you, boy...You should think that probably now I am just getting you used with the thought..."

The atmosphere returned to its revigorant, fresh and lively air, the flowers blooming yet again with the night waterdrops.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 am

Ienzo wasn't one to give in so easily but he was frozen still by that fear that had been installed in him the first day. His body trembled lightly as Kiku whispered to him.

" I may fear you , but I'm not yours "

Ienzo said his voice shaking slightly his eyes closed to hide his fear slightly more.

" and you ruined my food "

Ienzo muttered irritation showing in his voice. He was extremely hungry after sleeping for two days.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 am

Kiku parted from him slowly, but that meant Ienzo's support would be taken away and not have on what to stand so still as before. He fetched the bag of food from the floor and walked to the rubbish bin tossing it there.

" - Go buy another one..."

He twirled back towards Ienzo and tossed to him some money.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 am

Ienzo fell to the ground as Kiku released him holding the arm Kiki had gripped tightly that was beginning to bruise. He looked up at Kiku as he was tossed some money amd threw it back to kiku.

" I don't need your money I still have mine "

Ienzo said which was a lie he had only brought enough money to pay once for what he had just ordered and that was all his brother left him in cash the rest was in his bank account, though he didn't want Kiku to know this or have Kiku paying for anything of his afraid kiku might use it against him later. Ienzo picked him self up of the ground standing there somewhat shakaly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 am

Kiku hated the most to pick up things from the ground. So he became angered again as the money were tossed back at him. He gave a kick to them, cursing:

" - FUCK!"

He walked towards Ienzo and gripped him now with both hands, pointing him still, up:

" - Aren't you pretty rude?! I was trying to repay the mistake I made! You idiot!"

He sighed and pushed Ienzo away, walking towards the moneky, looking for them as he kicked them away.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 am

Ienzo growled slightly as he was shoved away again falling to the ground once more. He thought that kiku was such a hypocrite.

" like your one to talk about someone being rude. "

Ienzo grumbled not even bothering to stand up this time or help kiku collect his money. Ienzo's stomach grumbled somewhat loudly causing a look of irritation to cross ienzo's face. He would just make due with what ever he had in his room.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next