Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hewwo

3 posters

Go down

hewwo  Empty hewwo

Post  miss devine Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 am

hi im devin Smile devin elise croft thats how my weird name cam to be by pushing my first name middle initial..... i was acutally working on my rp when i stumbled across this one and there both vampire blood lust ahhhhhh so i think i will change my name if the mod asks me to.... also id like to rp here and im a year experienced and have my personal template for my charry app i was wondering if the mod would mind ..... it has all the info from yours Smile except a sample which i can throw at the end .... it will probably be a naruto sample from when i rped there ok well again my name is devin i go by yukii crofty dev devilin hey you ...... just about anything .....ok bye
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

hewwo  Empty Re: hewwo

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 am

I ask of you...change the name of your rp . Hahah Very Happy...I'm not kidding...but before talking about info's, business and thingies like this, I want to welcome you to our Vampire site.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Very Happy

We are a bunch of vampire pervs got together from a big roleplay forum, we will welcome you in our family Wink

Still we would like if you follow our character template so not to lose the establishment of this roleplay and you keep your unique style for your own Wink This way we won't get mixed and people confused. But if you really want to proud yourself with the naruto sample, attach it to your profile Smile

Sorry if I sound too bossy and straight-forward.....

Anyway, from the bottom of my heart Wink I blow you a welcome naughty kiss Wink
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 am

hehe fromt eh Perv to the shy, to the badass.. We all welcome you Little Miss Wink
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 pm

thank you very much Smile
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content