Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rima touya ready i think

2 posters

Go down

rima touya ready i think Empty rima touya ready i think

Post  miss devine Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 am

Name: Rima Touya
Alias: riri
DOB: -----
Hometown: -----
Current residence: moon dorm at cross academy

Alliance:
Kaname Kuran

Background:
(not much of her history is known do to the fact that she is a minor character so to accommodate for this i will have her with a memory block)
when she was very young she remembered having almost everything she wanted her family wasn't the richest but they had money, she got enough to feel like royalty tho if she behaved. one day this life and everyone and every thing she knew was lost as was she..... she found her self on the streets with only her hunting and powers to live off of, she fed on the lower class and the street bums thinking at least they wouldnt be remembered. but it also brought her sorrow because through her own memory loss she felt like she needed to be remembered and so she continued to sure for a way to be known and she came across the modeling world everyone would know her. there she met shiki and he introduced her to the head of cross academy. she became a student and stayed at shiki's side feeding him more poky than he could ever eat Smile.
(her known history: she one of the youngest in the moon class, She works as a model with Senri Shiki. Rima likes to boss Shiki around, but she cares deeply for Shiki. Rima and Shiki are always seen together. )

Class: b vampire

Personality: shes pro-monarchy, shes super energetic and very loving.

Visual Appearance: rima touya ready i think _rima10 orange hair, blue eyes, 170 cm tall
Clothing: the white uniform of the moon dorm

Weapon/Powers: wield electric

Role Play Sample: 1006 word Smile
Spoiler:
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

rima touya ready i think Empty Re: rima touya ready i think

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Approved.
Floppy
Floppy