Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ]  P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining" - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 am

Itachi didn't move his glare from upon the papers, his leg moved upon the other one, his elbow rested on the arm of the chair. He sighed smoothly, flipping another page down on the floor. His cousin, Luca, wanted to do some useless investments but....

" - How long are you going to stand there? Finished your sleep, already?"

He finally raised his glare upon Madara, shoving all the papers down on the floor. He parted his legs again, claiming towards Madara, in order for the boy to climb on his laps:

" -Come here..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ]  P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining" - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am

Madara stood there for a moment unmoving his eyes roaming around the room before walking into the room stopping in front of itachi but not sitting on his now empty lap.

" I couldn't sleep well "

Madara said grumbling slightly scratching his head , his chest muscles flexing with his breathing as he stifled a small yawn.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 am

Itachi leaned, placing his hands on Madara's waists and pulling the boy in his laps, facing him. Or at least he tried to do that.

" - And why exactly? Do you need something else from Master? "

He smirked, his eyes trailing over the night shirt rumpled and unsteady on Madara's body. As if it was waiting to be thrown away. Still, Itachi had to held his grounds, perhaps after he was done with the boy he would grew bored. Who knew. But he loved the wild glare in Madara's eyes. He wanted to see the boy free, using his powers and wildness against him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 am

Madara pulled away from itachi escaping his hold , glaring slightly.

" No , it's just really quiet. I cant hear anything else but silence in there. and im bored "

Madara said his tone slightly irritated and referring to nothing sexual in the slightest as in not to let itachi interpret it the wrong way.

" Your servants aren't doing anything i can raise hell with either "

Madara said boredly though its not like he could do anything his powers wernt even his to use for a few minutes to destroy parts of the castle with or tease the servants.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 am

" -Tch..."

Itachi sighed, his smirk not leaving his lips though. He took gently Madara's palm upon his fingers, claiming:

" - I do know how to make you hell..."

He grabbed Madara's wrist tight and pulled him forcely in his laps, his arm wrapping around Madara's middle at the same time:

" - Shall we try?"

The corner of his lips raised teasingly, his eyes glowed with a fired red tint.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

Madara growled darkly as he was forced into Itachi's lap his eyes filled with shock and anger the lavender almost burning with the silver color in them. He tried to pull his wrist out of itachi's tight grip and slapped itachi with his free hand scratching his face slightly with his nails little blood trailing from the wound's.

" Let me go "

Madara said his voice dark as he still glared at itachi.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

Itachi's pitch didn't move at all at Madara's slap. The blood started to trail smoothly from the scratches, Itachi's tongue lingered out from between the lips, wipping off the blood that was crumbling towards his lips. He grabbed the other hand of Madara, gripping both his hands at the back. His red eyes well pointed into Madara's lavender ones:

" - What are you doing, Madara?"

He grinned mischeviously at him, his voice threatening the vampirish slave that he made a mistake in front of a master. Itachi pulled Madara more towards him, the boy's kneels passing along Itachi's waists, in a short firm pull.

" - I want your seal off...so make me tell you I will be yours..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 am

" What ?! "

Madara said shocked and confused at the same time , he couldnt quiet comprehend what his master was saying. Was this just another gimick to get in his pants. His previous masters tricks were nothing like this though. Madaras resolve was weak from all the years though his wildness remained. His body was still and a little relaxed but his gaze was wondering across the bookshelf's in the room.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 am

Suddenly, Itachi's grip lessened as Itachi pushed the boy off him. He placed his legs one over the other one back and rested his elbow on the arm of the chair. He clicked his tongue annoyed and rolled eyes towards the chimney.
The document papers would fly off at Madara's quick fall, spreading even more on the floor randomly.

" - I wonder if you aren't just scared of sleeping with someone...."

He still glared towards the chimney absent-minded, his chin resting now on his clenched fist, casually.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 am

Madara fell to the floor scattering the papers and glared at itachi coldly.

" Why wouldnt i be scared , every one who has bought me has only tried to have sex with me or break me. And i was sold by my own parents into this industry. . . of course i would be scared. "

Madara said standing up to leave fixing his shirt back proper.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 am

Itachi's eyes wooshed upon Madara yet again. Shifted, commanding and yet trustfull:

" - Madara...I want to know each and every inch of your wildness....body and soul, too...I already told you, you will leave my arms only dead, so....come back...."

He spread his palm towards Madara, the only motion of his body, even the image of the chair disappearing behind his imposing, fine featured atittude. His smile, always sneaky, covered in mystery and fiercefull now tempting Madara back into his laps.

" - I will be gentle...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

Madara turned around slow and cautious like looking over itachi his eyes now hidden from his master by his bangs. He walked back over to itachi but yet again he didnt sit.

" Once i break you'll become bored of me and i'll be dead to you. . . "

Madara said trying to keep his voice from shaking , his tiredness weakening him even more. He now thought to himself that he should have just stayed in the room instead of leaving.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 am

Itachi smiled gently, though evilish and taking smoothly Madara's fingers upon his own, playing with them gentleish, he softly muttered:

" - Ah...why use such vulgar word..."break"...."

His eyes caressed Madara's thigh, up the torso and finally they reached Madara's lips. His lips length more into a straight kind smile:

" - No, my dear boy...I will simply make your body yearn for me more, while I lullaby your soul..."

His red tinted eyes moved upon Madara's eyes and ruffled hair:

" - I wish you rest with me in this castle for longer..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:04 am

" So you don't plan on throwing me out anytime soon "

Madara asked looking down at itachi's hand playing with his. He slipped smoothly back into itachi's lap closing his eyes softly the tiredness could be felt emitting from his body.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 am

Itachi smirked, taking Madara gently upon his laps, as he muttered softly:

" - No...I don't...."

He burried his chin into Madara's shoulder, licking the neck tendone where he bit while they were in Japan, his hands wrapping around Madara's waist. He pinned Madara's middle by his, smoothly, Madara's thigh sliding over Itachi's legs.
He inhaled into Madara's tired scent, that weakness...that softness of sleepness.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Madara shuddered slightly as itachi licked his neck , wanting to rest his head on itachi's chest but that was currently impossible. He slowly and cautiously wrapped his hands around itachi's waist the nervousness about this motion could probaly be sensed.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

Itachi's kissing moved upon Madara's forehead, he smirked delighted about the shivering hands of Madara wrapped around his middle. He smoothly pulled Madara's shirt up from legs, caressing the outside part of the thigh gently. He wasn't hurryin anywhere, he was just trying to see the limit of Madara's acceptance.

" - Madara....tomorrow, I will take you to see the lake..."

He whispered against Madara's earlobe, before licking it smoothly and biting it.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

Madara was becoming slightly uncomfortable as itachi's hands moved his shirt away slightly and began playing with his thigh, a light blush coloring his face a cross between embarrassment and irritation on his face. He stopped the progression of itachi's lips with his own in a light kiss.

" kissing is about as much as I might be willing to take "

Marada said the nervousness of even that motion filling his voice though he might cut wild tomorrow at the lake.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 am

Itachi tasted Madara's lips lightly, smiling at his try to counter the feelings dwelled from Itachi's gestures.

" - Might...."

He muttered as his hand walked upon Madara's waist, gripping it smoothly, preparing Madara's lips to part into a gasp so Itachi can kiss him deeply.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 am

Madara gasped softly his lips parting slightly as itachi grasped his waist blush filling his face. He wanted this to stop before he got to lost and caught up possibly being something he couldn't fight.

" please no more "

Madara asked itachi though he was the one who had somewhat started this whole thing.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 am

Itachi silenced Madara's words with a deep kiss, his lips rumpling against Madara's, his tongue tasting Madara's one. Itachi's hand moved from the waist, under the shirt over Madara's spine, warming it up while the kiss lasted.
When he parted from the kiss, he looked into Madara's eyes, muttering:

" - Should I stop...?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

Madara was left breathless by the kiss a shocked look on his face the wildness about the kiss exciting him. He didn't want to stop and was loosing his resolve quick. He buried his face in itachi's shoulder his mind and body clashing it what they wanted.

" what if some one sees. "

Madara said though he knew itachi probaly didn't care. He wasn't read mentally for this yet either.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am

Itachi stiffed a laughter, so he ended up in a smooth sigh:

" - Hmph...Should I carry you in the room...?"

He contracted his arm muscles to convince Madara into moving to the room, holding his grip upon Madara tighter. He caressed gently Madara's hair, kissing the boy's temple.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am

Madaras grip tightened in fear at the thought of the bed room in that manner his body letting out a soft tremble. His fear over riding his thoughts as he shook his head no placing it softly on itachi's shoulders. For itachi to get what he wanted he would have to gain madara's trust and soften him up though keep the wildness about him. Madara didn't want to fall asleep now though he was still tired.

" How about I just sleep here like this till dinner "

Madara muttered grumbling slightly , a quiet fear for moving to the bedroom about his voice.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:50 am

Itachi read through Madara's diplomatical refusal the fear. He wanted to play a prank upon the boy and pretend he will carry him in the bedroom, but Itachi would know one sudden move and Madara will ran like a scared kitten.
So he folded his arm around Madara's middle and laid with slight indifference on the back of the chair.

" - You can...."

His fingers crossed upon Madara's back, holding the boy in his laps like a child, not to run away or fall. He kissed Madara's shoulder lightly.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next