Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... Empty Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Finally he reached his room. He pulled the key from his jeans pocket and opened the door. He stepped lazily inside, closing the door behind him. He threw his keys on the tiny table that was pinned by the wall and launched himself over the bed that was by the parallel wall, in front of the window.
He stretched himself and opened slightly the window, then laid on the pillow taking a deep breath.

It was time for a peaceful sleep.

He placed an arm over his closed eyes and let himself be lost in a smooth dozzing away.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... Empty Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 am

It had almost been two and a half hours since kiku had left ienzos room. Ienzo had ran up the steps towards kikus room in a hurry his nerves on end wondering what had happened and why he had awoken on the floor almost undressed. He paused outside of kikus room to catch his breath. He gasped softly the sound of his breathing barely audible his hands resting on hid knees as he caught his breath. After his moment of rest he raised his hand to the door to knock, but paused wavering shaking nervously.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 am

Kiku rustled in bed, hearing the knocks but did not realize them. He muttered something barely, without sense and placed his arm back over eyes.
For the senior students, they knew Kiku's door was opened as long as he was inside the room. He would close it only if he left it.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 am

Ienzo stood outside the door for a moment trembling slightly , something told him that the door might be unlock as he reached for the door handle nervously. He wasn't one for Visiting other students room he usually stuck to his and his brothers. He opened the door with a soft click and slipped into kikus room quietly staying against the wall. He looked at the sleeping senior and sighed softly and sat on the floor with no audible sound as in not to wake kiku. He just looked at kiku for some moments before beginning to fiddle with the sleeves of his shirt. He was like a mouse and Kiku was the cat.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am

Under the arm, Kiku's dark eyes opened suddenly, glaring down at Ienzo. His low, cold voice went with threaten:

" Coming in my room....I hope you have a good reason..."

He was never in a good mood after waking up. Up for discussions? No way...unless someone looked for a fight. Well, at least, something made him open his lazy eyes so he can take finally that shower to make him even more sober.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 am

Ienzo's eyes caught the glare of Kikus causing him to look away quickly. He kept his gaze to the floor the tone of kikus voice making him not want to speak. His mind tried to grasp at something that he wanted to say but kept drawing blanks. He felt stupid for coming here now.

" I...I.... "

He stammered trying to grasp the next few words but falling short not knowing how he wanted to ask kiku. He pressed his head into his palm trying to think.

" Why.....why was my....shirt undone when i woke up "

Ienzo finally said he couldn't bring himself to asked the phrase he was going to say eariler
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 am

Kiku's eyes closed again. Then he suddenly wooshed up, looking like count evil raising from grave, his eyes sparkling with a teaseful glare:

" - Why do you think it was undone?"

His eyebrows were furrowed, he started to undone his own shirt and tugging at the zipper of the jeans. He was more paying attention at himself taking off his clothes:

" One more step in the room and I'll make sure your body remembers...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 am

Ienzo's face flushed red becoming embarrassed for even asking the question , he should have know that kiku would have twisted it in some way. He didnt move away from the wall staying there playing for his sleeves a moment before answering kiku.

" I thought....maybe you......and i............"

Ienzo said his voice trembling as he stumbled over those few words, he was clearly flustered and assumed that kiku had done what people said he usually did but he was unable to finish the sentence his voice falling quiet as he heard kiku's clothes hit the floor. He focused on keeping his gaze on the floor but unable to not look up through his bangs some moments before hiding his gaze again being utterly silent.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 am

Kiku sighed throwing in a basket his shirt and jeans, remaining only in his shorties. Black colored, tight on body.
He walked to the shower and turned on the water, then peeped back where Ienzo stood and muttered:

" You are still a virgin...I presume..."

He came closer to Ienzo, away from the shower case.

" I ask for permission in such cases, I'm not that of a jerk...."

He fetched a towel and threw it in the shower, his gaze returning upon Ienzo with a smirk:

" Still...it doesn't matter if it's a yes or no...I do it."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 am

Ienzo blinked slightly in shock but still refused to look at kiku.

" of course im still a virgin, unlike you i dont go sleeping around "

Ienzo mumbled more so to himself rather than to kiku. His body tensed as kiku stepped closer to him , Ienzo raised his gaze up away from the floor as in not to stare at kikus crotch. He turned his face and gaze away from kiku a slight blush still coloring his face. Ienzo clenched his fist as kiku said it wouldnt matter what they answer , Ienzo wanted to slap kiku but didnt.

" Thats considered Rape "

Ienzo said flatly though his voice trembled slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 am

Kiku's smirk and pleasant features fell to distant coldness. What the boy was saying was the truth. But Kiku didn't feel like explaining himself to a naive, weak kid.

" If you don't have anything more to say...."

His glare trailed over the door, then he stepped inside the shower case, making sure to drench his skin under the refreshing water. He took his time, he didn't bother if the boy was still in the room after he will be done with the shower.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 am

" jerk "

Ienzo mumbled after kiku got into the shower heading for the door. He opened it then slammed it shut like he had left but he really hadnt he just stepped outside the room and sat on the other side of the door. He wondered why kiku acted the way he did because it wasnt normal behavior. Ienzo sat there his arms wrapped around his knees his chin resting on the and his eyes closed in thought not really paying attention to what was going on around him
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 am

After 5 minutes, Kiku stepped out of the shower, his waist wrapped only by the towel. He planned to dress himself up but....Ienzo's insult got to his ear. Even if naked he was going to stroll the boy to his room and be sure to put some sense in his mind.

He opened the door, on the verge of running after Ienzo, but the motion brought him behind dozzed off Ienzo. Not waiting for the boy to come back to his senses, he grabbed Ienzo's collar and threw the boy back into his room, bumping his door closed.

" You....have no idea....what rape is....and yet..."

He opened his arms with a smirk, muttering:

" You claim it so high and mighty..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 am

Ienzo gasped and his eyes snapped as Kiku grabbed the collar of his shirt and tossed him back into the room. Ienzo tried to stay composed a hint of nervousness and fear on his face as he looked up at kiku. He didnt like his current situation. He was trapped in a room with this fiend.

" I didnt claim it that way "

Ienzo said keeping his gaze steady with kiku trying to keep the trembling out of his voice. Trying to keep out of kikus reach.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:21 am

Kiku's eyes widened with a mocking surprise:

" Oh...you didn't? My humble apologize then...."

He stepped closer to Ienzo, forcing the boy to step back and lean over the bed. His hand passed by Ienzo's waist and grasped....the pair of uniforme pants from over the bed.
Kiku parted from Ienzo with a sly smirk, taking his pants on, but....the towel crumbled on the floor. Perhaps to Ienzo unfortune, Kiku thought, he was wearing another pair of grey shorties.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 am

Ienzo flinched as kiku stepped closed to him forcing him over the bed , his body went stiff an even more fearful look on his face as kiku's hand passed by him. He let out a sigh of relief as kiku took the pants off the bed and put them on collapsing onto the floor on his knees. Being around this guy had him on edge 24/7.

" I think i should leave now "

Ienzo mumbled quietly trying to stand picking himself up off the floor. He stood there for a moment making sure he was blanced.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 am

Kiku looked down at Ienzo with a cold glare.

" You look nice on knees...."

It got to his nerves. Ruining his sleep for three times one day, it was a record no one should have touched when it came to Kiku.
He waited until Ienzo controlled his balance, his hand grasped Ienzo's jaw efortless and his lips pressed agressively upon Ienzo's, making everything look so easily and mocking for Kiku.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 am

Ienzo hadn't been prepared for when kiku kissed him , placing his hands on Kikus chest trying to Push him Away and break free from the kiss. It felt wrong but felt oddly right and Ienzo didn't like it. His face became red with blush. His lips hurt from the aggressiveness kiku was using to kiss him , which made ienzo give up his hands falling away from kikus chest his body still tensed tears silently falling from his eyes. He hated this , but enjoyed it all the same which was wrong to him. He stood there waiting for kiku to stop kissing him unmoving only returning the kiss every once in a while to catch his breath.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 am

Kiku made sure Ienzo was going to barely breath even after the kiss and for two days still feel his tongue rubbing by Ienzo's tongue. Imprinting his scent, his perfume, his touch upon the boy.

He parted slowly from the kiss, his eyes taking a full delight into Ienzo's flustered pitch.

" Next time...think twice before insulting me...useless brat."

His finger trailed over Ienzo's lips, cleaning the wet sense from the boy's lips.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 am

Ienzo stood there gasping for air after the kiss ended his hand still motionless by his sides , cheeks stained with tears and tinted red with blush his body trembling every so slightly as kiku trailed his finger over ienzos lips. Ienzo could still feel the kiss and kikus body as if it had left a spirit imprint on him a ghost that would keep acting out what had just happened to ienzo over and over again. Ienzo felt disgusted and ill covering his mouth with his hand his body still trembling.

He slapped kiku hard across the face then ran out of the room and didnt return to his room either he kept running till he reached the court yard fountain.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 am

Kiku's face moved to a side under the hard slap. His empty black eyes stood pinned to the wall, his senses taking into the dash of Ienzo. His lips curled into a fainted smirk, then he sighed deeply.

He felt an urge to rush after the boy and knock him for good, force him. Oh he could do that...but taking another shower after only two hours seemed more of a bother.

There was time...

His cheek hurt as his expression turned to teaseful coldness. He placed a finger over his downlip and observed a trail of blood was crawling from the corner of it. He looked at the blood, absent-minded, then his tongue licked it away. It felt fabulous, the taste of blood mixed with the scent of Ienzo's rumpled lips.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 am

"Look out!" Came a small voice within their heads as a second later Miyaki Flashed into the room and possibly hit either Kiku or Ienzo.. He groaned, dazed a moment.. "ahh.. crap.." He shook his head. There stood a cute boy, one of the new twin Telepath vampires that had come to the academy. He stood up and dusted himself off.. "ahh Sorry about that.. Oh hi Ienzo-kun.." He said cheerfully, smiling at his friend.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 am

Kiku's eyebrows twitched as he looked over his shoulder, spotting his old friend Miyaki:

- Oi...if you wanted to save me from that slap, you should have COME EARILER!!

He groaned towards Miyaki, fetching the uniforme shirt and placing it irritated upon him. He buttoned up his shirt, muttering annoyed:

- This Cross Academy starts to squeaze of useless, irritant fellows!

He turned, finally, towards Miyaki, taking on his suit jacket and giving him a chin sign:

- So....how's going lately, Miyaki-kun? You refused my offer for a drink two days ago...suspicious, huh?
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 am

Miyaki tilted his head at the person.. "I am not sure we met sir.. as you know my name yet I know not of yours." He tried to recall meeting the man and found it odd he didn't see anything. "at anyrate.. my practice got a little out of hand.. I flashed too far.."

But after looking at Kiku for a while it dawned on him.. "Kiku-sama?!" He ent forward and looked at cute and sweet.. "It's bene so long Kiku-sama.. I thought you moved away.. I'm glad you didn't."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Kiku let out a deep sigh seeing the dumb side of Miyaki again. He raised his fist and knocked smoothly over Miyaki's head, just a play:

"- Idiot!...where to move damn it?"

He pouted and passed hand through hair, saying:

" - Though...perhaps it's time to go away..."

His irritated glare climbed down on Miyaki again and with an eyebrow raised in twitchin and crossed arms, muttered:

" So..you didn't come here to save your senpai...ungrateful Miyaki."

Miyaki was one of the little children Kiku educated..or well had fun with. They met in the neighbourhood and since Miyaki and his brother were cute, though...one dumb, one playing the hero, Kiku decided to play with the kids.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next