Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtyard

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtyard

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 am

Ienzo shrunk away from Kiku as he approached forcefully pulled up by kiku his body freezing up at kikus touch. He came back to his scenes when kiku started to undress him, he tried to struggle away but couldn't. Kiku seemed like a Devil to ienzo. As he shirt fell away he shuddered as the air hit his skin , His facial expression was a cross between shock fear panic and embarrassment. He tried to step back as kiku tried to dry him off only to be caught again his body fell still and rigid not relaxed at all. Ienzo didnt trust kiku , he was acting way to calm and nice for what he had tried to do minutes before. Ienzos gaze fell to the ground as he felt kiku's gaze on his scars , he was uncomfortable with people staring. Ienzo never answered any of the questions kiku asked not wanting to speak right now thoroughly confused by him. He only took kikus jacket so he could cover himself with it hiding his skin , he looked at kiku with a puzzled gaze wondering if this was the same person who had just forced himself upon Ienzo.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 am

Miyaki just smiled and looked at his brother.. "Masa-chan.. Isn't it wonderful.. Kiku-sama also goes here!" Miya giggled softly and hugged his brother, watching Kiku and Ienzo.. "Why is Ienzo-kun all wet?"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

Masayuki sighed a little, he did not share the brothers strong emotions for the reunion with Kiku, he did not stop the twin when he hugged him. He heard the question but did not reply to it right now, after all it was a reason why Ienzo had been in the fontain like that. He was watching when Kiku walked past him over to Ienzo. He found the action to be very wrong, he had violated the personal space of the boy once and now did it again?! That was just wrong and he did not at all do anything to repair his actions.

But what did make the young vampire feel a little pissed was that it did not seem like the things he had done to help had been to any use...they even just took of his jacket like it was nothing at all. He so wanted to punch Kiku right in the guts at that moment and his hand was shaking a little, he really had to push himself down not to just attack the other guy. "Miyaki...you better hold me down because....I'm about to lose it" he whispered between his teeth to the twin brother.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 am

Kiku stepped back from Ienzo, from the corner of his eye noticing Masayuki's reaction. Ah, so that boy was of that kind, getting all flustered for innocent, weak boys and still trying to act the hero.

He took Masayuki's jacket and shook it once to dust it off then packed it nicely, placing it over his own arm. Finally he glared at the twins with a smile:

" - Well...since we are all here and you are freshmen what if, I, as your senior treat you to something delicious? I will even give you the tour of Cross Academy!"

He smirked teasingly and leaned closer to Miyaki's pitch:

" What do you say, Miyaki-chin...shall we give Masa-tan something yummy?"

Not waiting for a certain reply he moved towards the fountain and glared at the diamond like water. He placed a foot upon the edge of the fountain and looking over at Ienzo said:

" I think, Ienzo was your name....go change your clothes ,we will wait for you here. I strongly believe you are an important friend of my MiMa twins, therefore, I am more than delighted to treat you as well..."

His tricky eyes moved upon Masayuki, smiling softly:

" Am I right, Masa-tan? Shall we all go to a delicious treat? My pay, of course..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 am

Ienzo was becoming truly confused by kiku's actions , he kept his gaze on the ground as kiku was deciding what they would do. When kiku addressed him and told him to go change he flinched slightly unable to say no he mumbled a soft yes and walked of to his room slowly keeping his head down as he walked. He returned some minutes later wearing a black dress shirt like the ones that went with the uniform , black slim fit jeans and combat boots since, this was because he was in the middle of washing all his uniforms. His silver hair was still slightly damp but mostly dry and moved slightly with the breeze short and soft. He stopped where he had stood before away from kiku. Still havent spoken much.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 am

Miyaki whimpered and held his brother.. "MAsa-chan.. I dont wanna use the restraints.." He whimpered, he wasnt physically stronger than his brother, but mentally he was pretty good..

When Kiku brought up the Idea he smiled.. "ya.. Masa-chan come on.. So that way we can get to now our new home.." He smiled brightly. "Ienzo-chan. you ok?" He asked with real concern..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 am

Masayuki closed his eyes and he took a deep breath of air, he forced himself to become as calm as it was possible. But he was still pretty irritated all of a sudden, he did not feel like eating anything. But he could see that Miya wanted to go so he did not object to the idea. "Oh shut it Miya" he commented when the brother seemed so worried.

The vampire then walked towards Kiku and he reached out a hand towards him and wanted to have his jacket back again. "That is mine if you do not mind" he said, avoiding to look at either of the others even once. He was in one of his moods and Miya would know best that he was not a person to make fun of when he was like this.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 am

Kiku smiled and let the jacket slide nicely in Masayuki's hands. He wasn't the one to lower his level to pricks, even though they were old friends.

He clapped his hands, of course, his sharp eyes didn't loose Ienzo's style of clothing and called:

" Good, good...well, then, my lovely, little crowd...follow me."

He winked at a random Night Class girl that passed by them, making her giggle. Then he fixed the necktie from his shirt and stepped along the alley.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum