Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARUKA image soon

3 posters

Go down

HARUKA image soon  Empty HARUKA image soon

Post  miss devine Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Name: HANAKO (butterfly child) HARU
Alias: HARUKA (distant)
DOB: dec 26
Hometown: she is originally from japan in a town called Yuzawa
Current residence: currently she resides in the moon dorms of cross academy

Alliance:
Kaname Kuran-therefore Cross Academy and the ideal vampire+human= union

Background: recently her family who was once a high power in Yuzawa has fallen and now near poverty their only hope was there only daughter who they sent to cross academy when she turned 16 so she could get closer to kaname in hopes that she would marry into power. she was also showing an ability so her parents believed shed be welcomed as one of kanames elite group
but on her way she was abducted by a vampire hunter one of the not very known of there world and she was raped, but then she fell in love with the mystery and devoted her self to him, even as she attends cross academy she visits him often.

Class: Level B

Personality:she is very full perspective, she looks at every thing from different views and is a very good problem solver she also a quite submissive girl

Visual Appearance: [An image or thorough description]
Clothing: [Usual attire]

Weapon/Powers: she can hear and read nature, she can listen and draw help from any natural substance except metal and electricity which are her most feared enemies.

Role Play Sample: "Kiku! thank god."
she quickly pushed past the previous 'help' and walked over.
"i cant find Shiki anywhere. like he feel off the planet not his room the gardens or anywhere in here. and on top of that Kaname is no where to be found either i started looking for him. i figured he'd know if Shiki went home but hes gone too do you know where anyone is?"
she looked really distressed as she looked straight in Kiku's eyes. she couldn't keep still sicking at her newly polished nails as the chips of paint fell on the floor. she couldn't help feeling like something was going on but she figured it was all kaname's doing.
" do you think that kaname is with Yuki or what do you think?"
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

HARUKA image soon  Empty Re: HARUKA image soon

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

waiting for picture, then....
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

Also i would prefer your roleplay samples to be of you playing this character not another one because each one should act and behave differently
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum