Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ]  P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining" - Page 11 Empty Re: Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

Post  Ienzo Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Madaras body shuddered slightly as itachi felt over his chest , his lavender eyes fluttered open a brightness burning about them. He followed itachi with his eyes for some moments before shoving away from the wall and following itachi up the stairs quietly his hand running lightly along the banister making a soft rubbing noise. He was sluggish and tired slightly vulnerable his reflexes slowed because of the encroaching sleep. He faintly remembered what itachi had said at the lake about taking him again tonight maybe his body would be so ravished he would be unable to wreck havoc on the castle while itachi would be away tomorrow though that was a slim to none chance if madara really wanted to cause trouble he would.

" How far have you fallen behind on your work "

Madara asked curiously as he still followed itachi to the bedroom.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ]  P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining" - Page 11 Empty Re: Uchiha Castle [ Transylvania ] P.s" out of Japan, Ask before joining"

Post  Floppy Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am

Itachi did not answer right away. He opened the door of the bedroom and let it opened for Madara to come, too. He was actually thinking he might have to prepare a separate room for Madara starting these days. He shoved off his vest and unbuttoned slightly his shirt, while doing so he said:

" - I did not fall behind my work."

He turned to face Madara, a smirk on his lips, as he shoved down his shirt and then packed it on a chair. He unbuttoned his pants, too, but did not shrug them off, just yet. He walked towards a drawer, taking a bottle of tonic gin and pouring in one glass. He placed the bottle back in the drawer, then sipped discreetly from the drink. With the other hand, he removed his knot from hair, freeing his hair to lay upon shoulders and back ravished.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:26 am

Madara walked in behind itachi closing the door quietly behind him. Madara's eyes followed itachis movements, trailing over itachis barechest and teasing pants. Madara sighed and sat on the couch in the room resting his arm on the sides.

" I'm glad you haven't fell behind on you work , master itachi "

Madara said a sencear smile on his face.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 am

Itachi smiled, walking towards the sofa. He climbed sneakingly over Madara, stealing his lips for a while. He parted quick and muttered:

" - It's about that time...don't you think so, Madara? "

He smirked. Well, he was one that would keep his word no matter what kind of word that was.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 am

Madara was taken slightly by suprise at the kiss and responded by kissing back.

" I believe it is "

Madara said leaning his face close to itachis and kissing itachis neck lightly trailing kisses back to his lips, his eyes half open with lust and seduction.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 am

Itachi smirked, letting Madara be driven by the feeling but he did nothing. He chuckled discreetly and said:

" - Do you want it so badly...? I didn't even get to order you around...."

He rubbed his lips by Madara's nose then bit smoothly Madara's lips, teasing.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am

Madara's body Tensed slightly as itachi spoke a small shudder escaping him.

" Order me around in what manner ? "

Madara asked curious to this doubting it was typical slave things but something else this was a new concept to him. He leaned back into the couch away from itachi and looked up at itachi waiting for an answer.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:57 am

Itachi sighed at the somehow clumsy side of Madara. This beast wasn't turning into a dangerous wolf but into a shy one. He sat on the couch as well, placing a hand over the back of it and crossing his legs, one over the other one. He passed his hand through his hair, with a lazy motion, but still elegant.

" - My...I wonder what...something like...<< spread your legs>>, or << take your clothes off...>>."

He closed brielfy his eyes, a grimace at the thought of having to leave tomorrow.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:08 am

When itachi sat down madara smirked slightly and moved to where he was over itachis body and looking down at itachi.

" And if I comply to neither "

Madara asked whispering into itachis ear an air of defiance around him with a devilish smirk still playing on his lips. He bit itachis ear smoothly with a slight hint of force possibly enough to bruse it lightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 am

Itachi's hand went around Madara's waist pinning him better by his middle waist. He opened his eyes, taking into delightement the pain Madara was applying on him, a chill climbing on his body. He leaned into Madara, kissing the young vampire's neck and down the chest, muttering:

" - Refusing is futile..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 am

Madara chuckled slightly with a shudder as itachi said even refusing was futile. Goosebumps raised on his skin slightly as itachi trailed the kisses down.

" That means I have something to look forward to from you then "

Madara said in a low voice with a seductive tone to it. He was pinned to itachi making movements hard but he slid his hand up itachis chest pushing him back against the couch. He kisses itachi roughly bruising the soft lips beneth his own.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 am

Itachi ended up being pinned by the back of the couch, his breath silenced by Madara's wild kiss. He trialed his hand up on Madara's buttcheeks, sliding under the clothes, rubbing Madara's back.

He tried to own the kiss, rolling around Madara's tongue, forcing himself upon the slave.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:34 am

Madara managed to keep control of his wild kiss for some moments before itachi dominated it almost completely. Madara let out a soft gasp as he felt itachis cold hand against his skin.

" what are you wearing tomorrow. And how easily do you bruise "

Madara asked , his breathing slightly ragged from the kiss. He was curious as in to how many bruises he could possibly leave his master with and where to place them so they wouldn't cause itachi problems.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:43 am

Itachi's wet lips broke into a smirk.

" - You do not need to worry about that..."

He hopped Madara in his laps, making the boy collapse back into a kiss. His other hand worked its way to shatter away Madara's shirt.

When he broke from the kiss, he added:

" - Don't you care too much for your master's life, now?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 am

Madara shrugged his shirt away as itachis hands moved to remove it his lips still locked into a kiss. When itachi broke the kiss to ask him. A question madara couldn't help but let out a low chuckle.

" its more so my life I care about, but you living style and comfort determines mine for the most part. Ive never really lived outside. And you are the only master that has actually given me a comfortable living style. So I care about you life because mine depends on it. "

Madara said slightly having trouble wording things again but hoping to get the point across.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 am

Itachi smirked severly and threw Madara on the couch, climbing over him:

" - Perfectly responded...I am satisfied..."

He sealed Madara's lips with another deep, wild kiss, then made sure to discard the shirt down once and for all, kissing Madara's chest lightly.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:03 am

Madara flinched slightly as he was thrown down onto the couch having the wind slightly knocked out of him. He was forced to submit to itachis wild kiss gasping slightly when released from it as itachi trailed the kisses down his cheast.

" your perfectly ok with someone saying that the only reason they care about your life is because their own depends on it ? Is it because they are yours that way ? "

Madara asked breathlessly his eyes half closed as he watched itachi , his hand reached out and caressed the hair away from his masters face. As much as madara didn't want to admit it his belonged to this man in more ways than one.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 am

Itachi placed another kiss on Madara's abdominal, then stopped slightly to glare at Madara.

" - Perhaps...that way....they know they cannot leave me..."

He smirked discreelty and bit off, licking around Madara's bellybutton.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 am

Madara listened to his masters explanation quietly closing his eyes once more.

" I knew from the start I couldnt escape. "

Madara said with a slight growl to his voice not that he would ever want to escape. He let out a soft moan as itachis mouth played with his belly button, he tried to slide his hands to his crotch so they could hide his growing erection.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 am

Itachi licked up Madara's torso, delighted by the answer, of course, his hand already trying Madara's erection. He slapped Madara's hands away and caressed upon Madara's crotch. He climbed this way over the boy, kissing his neck and back again on the nipples.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 am

Madara hissed when his hands were slapped away, he gasped and moaned when itachi caressed his crotch his hand gripping The couch cussons tightly. His chest heaved under itachis skillful tounge. Madaras hands released the couch and began to trail up and down itachis chest shaking slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11