Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fill Night CLUB

2 posters

Go down

Fill Night CLUB Empty Fill Night CLUB

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm

(( Just Kiku x Ienzo for now admitted here ))

Kiku shoved his suit jacket down as entering the bar, rumpling up his sleeves and sitting at the bar:

" - Two whisky!"

The bartender poured one glass and placed it on table:
Two glasses, but you are alone, Hage-chin' K: give me a break i haven't drunk for two days...." Bartender:" Haha...then two glasses be it" He poured another one and in two minutes, Kiku shoved the glasses one after another in a gulp down his throat. He kept on ordering some drinks more and more, until now drinking three glasses of whisky and one bottle of beer. And he planned to keep going if two sudden arms grabbing his collar: - Yo f**k head! You came back finally! You freaking slept with my sister and then ran to her friend, what's wrong with ya, dick-head

Kiku turned towards him bored, pushing laid-back those arms from his collar, slightly frowned: Give me a break...I will sleep with you, too, if you want.... He returned to drink from his bottle but the man planned a fist over his face, cutting open his lip. The bartender stepped back aware of Kiku's violence. Kiku stood up, slightly dizzy, tapping his mouth: Let's get out, f**k-head. Your dead! The owner of the club was his friend and he really didn't want to smash the place around.

He walked outside the first and when the other man opened the door, he pulled him by the collar, placing a hard fist over the man's cheek and throwing him over the street. Four more men came to that man's rescue, jumping over Kiku.

Kiku splashed and kicked around, using only his fists and legs not his true power. He was receiving kicks too in stomach and so on, but that did not stop him.

Too bad, his hand began to tremble. One of the man grinned, spitted blood and growled: " What you drunkerd! You start to shake for crying to muma?!" Kiku sighed and kept his fist clenched charging to the man, jumping to kick him in the chest with the foot.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Fill Night CLUB Empty Re: Fill Night CLUB

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Ienzo had gone by the bakery to help for a an hour or so and the upon collecting his pay he began his return home but not in his usual manner. The roofs of this part of the city were relatively low so Ienzo was jumping from roof to roof using little to no effort. He paused slightly on one roof as his nose pick up the familiar scent of kiku's blood ringing clear in ienzo's memory from when he had slapped Kiku.

" Tch . . . I should have know "

Ienzo said heading towards the scent stopping on a roof above the fight pulling his hood over his head hiding his silver hair crouching down watching the fight some moments.

The man that Kiku was aiming to kick caught kiku's leg and flung him into the wall of a nearby building. With this Ienzo sighed and stood up have had enough of watching the violence. He jumped smoothly off the roof landing without a sound clean in the center of they guys picking the fight. He stood up phyiscally small than the rest of them his eyes burning a reddish lavender tint.

" and you guys would be "

Ienzo said smoothly and quietly looking towards the person who looked like the leader of the group. He still hadn't made a move except his gaze falling to were Kiku had been thrown for a moment before returning his gaze to the apparent boss glaring harshly his eyes narrowed.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Kiku sighed as he woke up sticked to the wall. The heavy pain breaking through his bones was irritating him. But what snapped him more was Ienzo's presence again. He stammered slightly but managed to stay back up, his hand throbbling acutely.

" - BACK OFF, KID! GO HOME!"

He growled to Ienzo as he walked towards the men's again, dashing towards one of them once more and launching a fist into the face of the man.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Ienzo sighed rubbing his forehead slightly as Kiku told him to leave and go home. Ienzo kept his composure seeing the stumbling Kiku continue to fight. The men hadn't answered his question so he felt the need to pry to get the information out if them. Kiku startled Ienzo slightly but punching one of the men close to him in the face connecting this time but causing another to charge at Kiku while the one Kiku had just punched recovered.

" Kiku your in no condition to fight alone. "

Ienzo said quietly some irritation showing in his voice. One of the men laughed and charged at Ienzo. Ienzo turn to face his attacker his eyes burning red looking directly into the mans the tattoo around his wrist was gone though his jacket hid that fact. The man would feel a sharp pain coursing through his body causing him to fall to the ground as Ienzo keept adding mental pressure.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Kiku launched a foot in that man's chest, then shook his hand, the numbness feeling acutely now even more.

" Damn it! Yo, boy...use that telemind skills and paralyze my hand..."

He muttered to Ienzo, backing off a little as another man charged at him. Kiku dodged the man's fist and placed his fist into that man's chest with the healthy hand:

" - Do it already!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Ienzo sighed slightly irritated that kiku was ordering him around. He focused on kiku's hand stopping the trembling by shutting down the nerve sensors connected to it. One of the fighters pulled a dagger and charged at Ienzo while he was calming kiku's hand , plunging the dagger towards ienzo's stomace. Ienzo managed to dodge the majority of the dagger but that didn't stop it from cutting into his side. Ienzo glared at the man who was charging at him again. Ienzo sent a gust of air towards the man hoping to knock him back while another fighter pulled knife on Kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

" Perfect...let's play!"

Kiku claimed with a smirk, clenching his both fists strongly, grabbing the arm of that man that charged towards him, twisting it around, a powerful crack sound could be heard and the man suddenly started to yell, but that was not all, as twisting his arm, Kiku hopped and using Ienzo's move of gusting air, he supported himself by the other man, launching a kick at the other man's back and so, making the both men collapse into each other, with the motion the men thrusted into each other's stomach the knives.

Kiku jumped from their side and landed nearby, chuckling:

" - Ahaa...that was all?"

He looked around for other fighters, but they seemed all knocked down.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Ienzo let out a low hiss at kiku's proclamation, removing his hand from then wound covered with his blood.

" no there is more "

Ienzo said glaring around slightly looking for the presence he scenced. A man came walking out of the shadows dressed in a black suit smoothly clapping his hands as if applauding kiku's efforts a small chuckle escaping the mans lips, though it was clear to Ienzo that the man was a vampire.

" Well done "

The man said in a low cool voice , a small laughter heard about him as more thugs appeared around them. Ienzo had managed to heal most of the cut by now the bleeding stopped but that also allowed him to see that all the thugs weren't human some were vampires as well. A small curse fell from Ienzo lips as he stood up glaring at the leader of the group,
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

"-Hm?"

Kiku smoothly widened his eyes, but then loosened up, waving the hand at the vampire leader that just appeared:

" - Aaah....Tana-chan, so it was you behind all this."

The vampire that just appeared was, one could say, from the bar, a man that targetted Kiku from long ago into pulling him into his harem. Kiku slept with him but afterwards got to slip through the man's fingers enraging him. Also, Kiku released all the slaves under his order. So the man gave Kiku and ultimatum: join him or be killed, since it was really shamefull that Kiku pulled such a prank on him. Also everything the kicked man from the bar claimed was true. The vampire just gathered all the idiots that wanted revenge against Kiku.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 pm

" ah Kiku-Kun it's been a while , still not gonna join me "

Tana said in a teasing manner looking Kiku over for a moment before his eyes trailed over Ienzo , as they looked Ienzo over they gained a hungry glare.

" kiku you know him "

Ienzo asked curiously glancing over to Kiku paying no mind to the leader. The thugs began approaching th slowly causing Ienzo to shift his focus once again as they began lunging at him and Kiku in a sporadic manner no really patteren about them. Tana paused watching for a moment waiting for the perfect oputernity to attack Kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Kiku grinned at Tana's question, glaring from the corner of his eyes at Ienzo as he asked. But he didn't have the time to introduce the men to each other, since the thugs already lunched at them.

" -Tch...not nice, Tana-chan!"

He growled spreading fists here and there, jumping up and kicking like a wild beast the thugs that were launching. He placed a foot in one thug's cheek as he launched for Ienzo, Kiku muttering:

" - Tana-chan! I'm here, leave the boy alone!

He tried to catch Tana's glare, trying to convince him to leave Ienzo aside.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Ienzo was fairing quiet well on his own the thugs falling around him screaming out in pain the occasional one who could resist the mental pressure going hand to hand with Ienzo who smoothly broke their bones. The expression on ienzo's face unchanging his lavender eyes cool. Another one lunged for Ienzo as Ienzo moved back to dodge his hood was knocked smoothly off exposing his pale silver hair in the moonlight. Ienzo quickly grabbed the attacker by the throat holding him tight glaring into his eyes menacingly as he crushed the attackers throat causing him to choke on his own blood and bones as he died.

Tana wasn't bothering to listen to Kiku , losing his intrest in Kiku all together as Kiku tried to lure his attention away from Ienzo.

" who is this little mouse "

Tana asked Kiku in a teasing manner carefully watching Ienzo fight interagued by the boy.

More attacked kiku some with weapons some without slowly trying to tire kiku's body.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Kiku sighed and fetched the weapon from one, then stabbed another man with it, stealing his weapon, too, now fighting with dual weapons. He rolled them around, but he was dizzy and slightly drunk so his moves would be slower. At how dizzy Kiku was, Tana had chance to get him, since Kiku usually being drunk was sick of life so did whatever.
His mouth was now full of bruises and cuts as well as his upper arm from the unhealthy hand. Though he was glad, they were hitting the numb hand, helping more with the paralization.

" - Not telling, Tana-chan!"

He twirled around with a smile, cutting off a man's throat, blood spilling all around. He did tell Ienzo eariler, people will target him for being around Kiku, and now pissed off Kiku that the boy didn't keep away from him. Kiku shoved a kick into that head-off man, then as the man was falling, Kiku launched from the man's chest towards Tana, looking to slash his torso.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

As kiku lunged at tana , ienzo continued his own fight eventually shedding his jacket his shirt becoming tattered exposing more of his back and shoulder tattoos. Tama grabbed kiku's hand pulling Kiku close like a lover his other hand pinning Kiku's other hand behind kiku's back.

" my you look terrible "

Tana said licking one of the cuts near kiku's lips tasting kiku's blood.

" but I'm sure that sweet little silver hair boy taste even better, I'll take him and let you keep your life "

Tana said in a teasing manner towering over Kiku keeping him still. His voice a low whisper his tounge licking one of the wounds every so often.

Ienzo wasn't listening to the talk of those two because he was busy finishing off the rest of the mob deciding to do it in one fowl swoop. The Leaf tattoos fading from his shoulder that power crackling around him sending a shock wave through his remaining enimies causing them to fall to the ground and wither in agony. Ienzo stomped on the closet ones skull repeatedly Till the head cave inward.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Kiku shuddered smoothly under Tana's grasp.

" - Oh...I thought you forgot how to hold someone..."

Kiku muttered with a smirk, also, teasing Tana back. He tried to free himself from Tana's grasp but that asshole was huge and strong. He tried to reach Tana's neck by tilting the weapon from his arm, but using that as a divertion he pushed his knee up looking to kick Tana's intimate spot.
Wait. Why was he fighting? He just got a nice deal from Tana, ah, but damn, Kaname will kill Kiku for letting Ienzo like that.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Tana chuckled slightly at kiku's efforts tossing the weapon away and catching kiku's leg bs pulling it to the side around his waist grinding into kiku slightly the smirk playing on his lips.

" I haven't , Mmmm your making me remember why I took you in the first place "

Tana said whispering slightly kissing Kiku fully on the lips his hands intimately touching kiku's body trying to get it to submit to him.

Ienzo saw this play out of the corner of his eye and turned towards tana and Kiku looking clearly displeased his eyes gray and lavender once more hinting with fury to them.

" so your the one Kiku gets his bad habits from "

Ienzo said hissing slightly , glaring coldly at tana using his mind to rip tana away from Kiku and pin him against a wall.

" I am not his to trade , nor am I up for trade or sale "

Ienzo said walking slowly over to where tana was pinned.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Kiku sighed under Tana's touches, but didn't pull away from the man, even submitting to the kiss. When Ienzo parted Tana so roughly from Kiku, Kiku barely held himself up, growling:

" - Damn it...and it was comfortable...."

He sighed and looked at pinned Tana, starting to chuckle softly:

" - Oh God, I didn't know you look so good pinned...haha..."

Yeah, he was drunk again. He looked at Ienzo as he claimed the trading thing and felt like laughing again. But, instead, he just said:

" - Kid...if you screw up with your uncontrollable powers, I swear I will kill you. Your "nice-guy" aura is shreding out too much."

He walked up to Tana again, resting a hard knee in that man's balls:

" - Ah...this is for stopping me from doing that though I enjoyed the kiss....haha...."

He closed his eyes inhaling deeply:

" - Trying to kill me...aaaa..."

He placed a hand on Tana's shoulder, supporting himself by the man. Kiku was tottaly reckless in a battle, but he didn;t joke about killing Ienzo if the boy would loosen his control over power. Ah, he hated using his power while drunk. The next morning he will have so many memories hatching inside head.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:06 pm

" you say that like you care "

Ienzo said mockingly as Kiku commented on the use of his powers. The ones that had attacked him and thy were vampires were already dust and the human ones dying slowly. Ienzo raised his gaze to where Kiku was standing. A body near Ienzo twisted it's way into a chair which Ienzo sat on.

" You don't order me around , if you had listened to me this wouldn't be hapenening. "

Ienzo said coldly keeping tana pinned to the wall but staying away from him and kiku a wave of irriation rolling around ienzo. Oh how Kiku treated intimate gestures infuriated him though he did tone down the apperence of his powers but not sealing them away.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Kiku sticked his tongue out at Tana as Ienzo muttered that to him.

" - See, Tana-chan? I am already not loved....haha....therefore, allow me to keep our dear memory to myself...."

He kissed Tana lightly on the lips, and with his gesture, that dead-like air came again around them, winding away the dust from the other dead-bodies, making the macabre air be hard to breath for Ienzo. Everything died near them.

Two shadows climbed over the wall, lingering their darkness upon Tana as Kiku parted from the kiss. But suddenly Kiku's eyes widened and he stepped back from Tana, the shadows only managing to take a slight amount of Tana's memories as they were rummigging and torturing the vampire's mind, the heart of the vampire beating fast.

But as Kiku pulled back, he grabbed his head and curled in pain, growling:

" - Arggggh!"

Tana started to laugh, the shadows faiding smoothly as Kiku was loosing from powers. He started to mutter towards Kiku:
" - HahahahhaHAHa...you like that drug Kiku? I made it specially for you!"

" - ARGHH!"

Kiku fall to his knees, tightening his grip around his head. The drug Tana was reffering to was actually a high shot of adrenaline inflicted into Tana's tongue. With adrenaline Tana was thinking faster, that making the switch of memories burst into Kiku's mind, like a huge amount of information being poured all of a sudden.

The macabre darkness of Kiku's power was fading.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Ienzo sighed standing up from his makeshift chair his small body moving towards Kiku and tana , not letting the worry about kiku show on his face. He subdued kiku's mind redirecting the thoughts to a corpus around them.

" you don't even require a fourth of my power "

Ienzo said stopping short infront of tana looking up at the man with a playful smirk on his face. Tanas face twisted into one of rage as he lunged towards Ienzo who didn't move an inch. Tana stood infront of Ienzo growling lowly.

" it's such a shame I have to kill such a beautiful face "

Tana said his hand reaching to caresses away some of ienzo's hair but before it could it froze the sound of bones cracking emitted through the air as tana's arm and finger could be seen twisting in weird ways. Ienzo's hand smoothly caressed down tana's groin.

" you won't be needing theses "

Ienzo said with a soft laugh curshing tana's groin with pressure till it burst listening to the man scream out in agony. Ienzo placed his hand on tana's chest and crushed his heart watching him turn dust before him. Ienzo turned back to Kiku and walked over to him picking him up carefully.

" you ok "

Ienzo asked in his usual soft voice , his eyes back to their pale innocent blue.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiku gripped tighter and tighter his head, not being able to stand up due to the thoughts poured. By the time Ienzo directed the thoughts to someone else he already ate the most part, Tana's childhood skipping though to the corpse.

When Ienzo touched him, Kiku slapped away Ienzo's hand, hissing lowly:

" - Don't touch me....agh....."

He opened his eyes which were still numb due to the happening and gritted his teeth. He managed to stand up on his own, his head still hurting like hell. The alchohol not making it better. He breathed out, trying to sort the thoughts. He didn't realize with what power he slapped Ienzo away, nor where Ienzo was now. He was in a total other world by himself.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Ienzo backed away from kiku a few seconds before kiku tried to slap him , causing his hand to sting slightly. Ienzo was breathing heavily his vision blurred as the tattoos reappeared on his body sealing back his powers once more. Ienzo cursed softly as he passed out his body hitting the ground with a thud. Though his body was motionless he was writing in mental and physical agony the wound from earlier re-opening causing him to bleed once more which wasn't helping his condition. Even the small bruises and cuts over his arms and body hurt like hell to him. He made no noise his breathing growing softer. He wouldn't be woken easily or anytime soon leaving him fully vunerable, though if a true threat came to try and harm him his power would lash out subcounciously , it wouldn't attack Kiku though so Kiku was perfectly safe from Ienzo.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:27 am

Kiku shook his head, pressing smoothly over his eyes, the headache storming around making him feel like sharp knives were planted into his head, over and over again. He cursed silently, then hearing the thud, his dark eyes, still numb, wandered around, falling then soon over Ienzo.

" -Oi..."

He moved towards the boy and placed his fingers over his neck,taking in the regulation of pulse and breaths. He looked around hearing the syrene of the police-cars, then towards the door of the club and spotted some spectators peeking through it. He sighed and pulled Ienzo in his arms, then straightened his back. Ienzo wasn't too heavy, it impressed Kiku the lighteness.

He brushed his foot by the pavement and flew up the roof just when a police car was about to stop. Then he started to hop from roof to roof, caring Ienzo in his arms.

[EXIT]
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down