Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Class CAFETERIA

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night Class CAFETERIA Empty Night Class CAFETERIA

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 am

Some word that might describe the possessions of Night Class would be elegant and with prestige. The elite of Night Class was composed of rich and healthy students therefore the most luxurious tastes were called for their relaxation time.

Night Class CAFETERIA Coffee-shop-interior

A smooth, clean interior with large space for anyone to enjoy privacy over a coffee and cake first-class offer.

Night Class CAFETERIA Coffee10

There is also an out-side zone for tasting whatever coffee dish.
Night Class CAFETERIA Coffeeshop-tables

Last edited by Floppy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Night Class CAFETERIA Empty Re: Night Class CAFETERIA

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 am

Kiku opened the door of the Cafeteria and walked inside, making sure to meet the maidens' eyes. His glare would mean quick serving.

" - Ah...I'm always for some privacy so...the further table?"

He asked his freshmen companions, walking towards a more private table and pulling the chair for whomever would reach him first, whether that would be Ienzo, Masa-tan or Miyaki.

Exactly at that moment a maiden came with four menu's, smiling shy at Kiku and placing them on table. Kiku thanked her with a small discreet nod.

Then he moved to a side and sat at one of the table's sides. Somehow, his eyes were smirking eager to find out what place will Ienzo choose.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 am

Ienzo passed right past the chair kiku had pulled out and sat in the chair furthest away from kiku leaving 2 chairs together for the twins to sit together if they wanted. He sat in his chair making no sound at all his footsteps couldn't be heard even with the heavy boots. He folded his arms on the table resting them there lightly. His bangs covering his eyes entirely from the view. He sat there quietly looking over the menu.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 am

Masayuki entered the area shortly after Ienzo and Kiku, he walked in a slow phaze with the hands buried inside of his pockets, he had returned the jacket onto himself but left it open like he did most of the time. His eyes scanned around at the room and he noticed that many people was looking at them, but he did not care one bit and just walked across the floor towards the table Kiku picked out.

He looked at Kiku pulled out a chair, he frowned a little but actually did sit down in the chair Kiku pulled out. He leaned back and closed his eyes for a few seconds, then he opened them and gave a short glance to the others. He slowly reached and picked up one of the menu's from the surface of the table. Masa flipped it open and began to read though the pages for something of interest. It would be a lie to say he was not a little hungry.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Miya giggled and sat by his brother, "Masa-tan.. cheer up a bit.. Kiku-san hasn't done anything wrng.." Truth be told Miya had a tiny bit of a crush on Kiku-sama.. and tried hard to keep this from Masa's notice.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Kiku opened the menu as well, but his gaze stood indifferent as he read: cakes, cakes, cappuchinno, cakes again, some non-alchohol cocktails and so on. Why on earth weren't they selling alchohol?! Of course, because it was a school! Damn, his tongue yearned for some whiskey. He will have to wait for when he will go back to his room. He still had there two bottles, safe and sound.

The maiden came soon and smiling asked:

What can I get for you?

Kiku sighed and gazed over the freshmen. What insolent pricks they were: one ruffled kitten, one unnoticed hero and dear Miyaki.

- A lemonade...with 4 icecubes...

He muttered, thinking maybe he could pay some extra to the maiden and pour some alchohol in the lemonade, but he knew he had lot of work to convince her. He should wait to reach his room.

The maiden smiled and waited for the youngsters to order.

Kiku quickly closed the menu from ahead of him, his eyes averted towards the ceiling as he tried to calm down the sudden sick feeling he got from seeing so many cakes. Always, after he ate something sweet he threw up. He hated sweets.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Miya shook his head.. "nothing for me thanks miss.." Miya was hungry allright but it wasnt for smething in a cafeteria..what he wanted he thought he couldn't have.. Such naughty thoughts in the Mind of little Miya.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Ienzo looked up at the waitress through his bangs not bothering to move them away from his eyes. It took him a moment to think of what he wanted to order but he finally made up his mind.

" Can i get a Iced Tea and ...... a slice of chocolate cake and two chocolate chip cookies "

Ienzo asked softly hoping the woman would hear his order not wanting to repeat him self, His voice sounded slightly horse and he coughed slightly covering his mouth as he did so out of politeness. He returned to being quiet sitting there staring at the table.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 pm

He looked at the menu and did his best to ignore the twin brother when he was talking, he did not speak as the girl came back to take there orders. But then he slowly looked at her when it was just him left, he sighed softly and thought he would eat now that he was here. "I take a slice of pecan pie, a slice of chocolate cake and a bottle with coke." he replied and handed back the menu to the waitress. After that he leaned back and began to examine the ceiling in the building.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 pm

The maiden smiled at them and was about to return, but Kiku raised his finger with delicacy for her to wait up. He leaned over the table smoothly just to reach with his smooth fingers Miyaki's chin and claimed:

" Miyaki-chin...what have I taught you? When you are invited somewhere, you state your order cutely...that way you don't offend the other part, right?"

He winked flattering to the boy and laid on the back of his chair, placing his hand over the back of the chair, his right hand standing still on his right leg. He clenched discreetly his fist to shrug off the numbness from his hand.

The maiden took her pen once more waiting for Miyaki to order something.

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Ienzo's gaze fell to kikus right hand clenched into a fist , looking at kiku in a way the would minimize his notice. His eyes still shielded by his bangs, he scratched his heal lightly then tapped his fingers on the table lightly. He thought to himself that kiku's hand must bother him often and wondered about the real reason behind it. He caught himself thinking about it and shook his head lightly running an hand through his hair trying to get his mind off of it. He still hadnt spoken at all except to give the maiden his order.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Masayuki's hands became fist as Kiku was teasing Miya like that, he was not one to like when a person was doing that to his twin. He had the eyes focused onto the table and they remained there glaring down at the table as if he wanted to cleave it in half using the power of his eyes alone. Of course he could still do that if he wanted, but of course he did not in such an open place.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Miya got this adorably cute face that looked like he was gonna cry.. "B-But Kiku-sama.. I'm not hungry at all.." He looked at the lady and sniffed, whimpering cutely.. "I.. I suppose Ill take a cookie too Miss.." He put on his beautiful little innocent face.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm

The maiden smiled, charmed by the cute face Miyaki pulled. Kiku's dark eyes took notice of Masayuki's clenched fists.
Soon, the maiden brought the order and placed nicely and carefully each order in front of the requester.
She bowed to them and took her leave.

Kiku looked at the lemonade with a smooth sigh. It was going to sting like hell. He brought the glass to his lips and sipped. As soon as the lemon's liquid touched his lips, a sore sting made his lips shiver.
The bruise that Ienzo left on his downlip turned reddish. It stung.

Even so, Kiku said nothing. He placed the glass back on the table and finally threw a glance over at Ienzo. Then back on the twins:

" I hope you will have a great time at this Academy and respect its rulles. Indeed the perfume that comes from the Day Class dormitory it's magnificent...but...we have blood tablets."

He stopped for a while then glaring at Ienzo with a teasing smile, said, adressing all three of them:

" ...and our race fellows..."

He moved his gaze upon Masayuki with a smile, placing both elbows on table.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Ienzo said a quiet thank-you to the Maiden as she placed his food in front of him. He didn't hesitate to eat picking up his fork gently he began to eat away the cake pausing to take a drink of his tea every so often. He looked at the bruise/cut he had given kiku redden as kiku drank the lemonade causing ienzo to flinch slightly feeling some guilt for having slapped kiku that hard although he felt kiku had deserved it at that moment. he finished off his cake and listened to kiku speak not really caring at all but flinching and almost dropped his fork when kiku mentioned that they could drink from their own kind while looking at him.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Masayuki waited for the woman to return with his slices of cake, he was a person that was eating much...but then he also trained very much on his free times. Could be a reason why he was sleeping so much to? Well anyway he was trying to be active when he was not sleeping. His slender finger tapped the surface of the table and he gave a small polite nod to the waitress when she came over with there orders, he examined the slices of cake and made up his mind to start with the pecan first. He began to dig into the pie with his fork, slowly moving the piece to his mouth. The taste of the nuts was good and he liked it!

"Blood tablets? How boring, what other rules is it?" he asked casually and began to dig out more of the pecan pie for himself to eat. The eyes of the vampire slowly looked to Miya when Kiku talked about drinking blood from other vampire, he did not have to use the connection with the brother to notice that something was up with him. He was such a circus animal, it had been the same then to when they where with Kiku. Masa knew now that the twin must have had a small crush on Kiku even back then.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Kiku smiled at Masa-tan's words, his ear twitching at the sound Ienzo's fallen fork made.

" - Well...wouldn't be more fun to find them one by one, Masa-tan...it's a thrilling game, after all..."

Again, he placed one hand on the back of the seat. Now he understood why Masayuki was so reluctant towards him, after all, Masayuki was present for Ienzo to cry on his shoulder. Then...he will have to settle things properly.
His charming smile turned towards Ienzo as he said the next words with a calm, slightly hurt sense:

" - Ienzo...aren't you, as a lover and as a friend, being too ignorant?"

He sighed smoothly and turned his gaze upon the two twins, claiming:

" - Ahh...see how mean he is? We just had a love-quarrel and now he is angry with me...my fault, I presume, though...we are still at the beginning of our...hmmm...."

He didn't say more, but looked like being embarassed smoothly so he just pouted and siped once from the drink. It stung again. From reflex he passed his tooth by it and hurt the bruise making it bleed discreetly.

" Tch...."

He licked the blood away and pressed smoothly the tip of his finger on it.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Ienzo looked up and glared at kiku angrily wanting to slap him yet again but refrained from doing to. He stood up abruptly slamming his hand against the table, his eyes Had changed colors His left one a Striking silver Grey and his Right a Light pale Crystal blue his bangs falling sideways revealing this change.

" Don't go making your own assumptions , we are NOT lovers and you forced yourself on me with that damn kiss of yours. You stumble into my room drunk crash on my couch for a while leave. I go to check on you and then you Force yourself on me with a kiss. "

Ienzo said his voice rising in anger looking like a angered kitten standing on edge his face turning a slight pinkish color in anger as he spoke. He passed for a moment breathing heavily to catch his breath from the yelling he had done just moments ago. He noticed the bruise he had inflicted on kiku by slapping him being nicked by kikus tooth causing it to bleed. When kiku caused the bruise to Bleed ienzos gaze fell to it immediately thought he tried to look away , his eyes dulling their color slightly. He looked at the people staring at there table became embarrassed sitting back down quickly and rested his head face down in his arms on the table. His cheeks slightly flushed red with embarrassment still silently cursing kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Miya as happily nomming on his Cookie when Kiku mentoned hima nd Ienzo being Lovers.. And Ienzo Denying.. It had made Miya feel very sad and upset but He was glad Ienzo didnt agree with it..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 am

Masayuki chewed on the cake in silence, then he swallowed down and casually took a little more cake with his fork. He examined it with his eyes before it to joined the other parts into his mouth. He began to chew a little and his attention moved to Kiku when the boy talked, then over to Ienzo when he talked. Kiku was still full of himself, he walked around as if he owned everything around him. In a way that was very sad, he did not have anything to say to Masa anyway, after all if he knew what was good for himself he would not anger the twins grandparents.

"Good cake" he said as a comment, not that anyone listened, but he just said it. But to tell the truth he was a little proud that Ienzo stood up for himself against the man, he knew that Kiku was pureblood, but to tell the truth Masa never saw the importance about being a pureblood, it seemed to give more problems then it was worth.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 am

Kiku's eyes stood still on Ienzo as the boy ruffled himself in that arguement. Slowly, he lowered his gaze in his lap and placed his fingers over forehead smoothly. A fainted smirk drew his face features.
The people around them, listen carefully at what Ienzo claimed. Kiku's ears fetched the girls' bickering, that were behind them at the table saying:

" Araa...isn't that Kiku-san...oh, he is...ah, it looks like he tried something with that boy, too...what an idiot, he didn't even break up properly with my cousin! "
The guys sighes :" He deserved that....i hope he will rotten soon, stupid drunk!"

Their giggles, their blattering, their supreme voices made Kiku smile more. In his mind, the thoughts that were passing through were: " Who'se cousin? I don't even remember her name....hah...but...."

Finally he raised his gaze, on the table. He pushed the chair silently behind and claimed towards the twins:

" Here I am teaching you the first lesson for this year: Don't kiss people randomly...you got that, Miyaki-chin?!"

He chuckled at the boy, pretending to tap his nose, then moved his eyes upon Masayuki:

" That goes for you, too Masa-tan...."

He stood up from the table and pushed his lemonade towards Miyaki:

" - Drink this for your senpai...you know it counts as an indirect kiss..."

He winked at the boy then placed one hand in pocket, claiming to Masayuki:

" Isn't that great, Masa-tan...now you have a chance in front of the person you like..."

He smiled. That smirk of his...nobility and dementor. Anger and hollow. It was about time he would offer Ienzo a reply and it soon came. He leaned slightly towards the boy and said on a low, indifferent hiss:

" Thank you..."

He waved discreetly towards the twins and saying the following stepped away from the table:

" Don't worry about the pay...I will solve it."

In two steps he was near the closest maiden, ordering her to check the note from his table. He followed her to the main office and paid off all the orders then told her, giving her a buck sneakingly:

" Make sure, my little freshmen are treated nice."

And he was out of the Cafeteria, the door closing behind him with a smooth cling. He rushed down the alley, taking all shortages he knew and soon arrived to the Night Class Dorms.

[ Exit]
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am

Ienzo grumbled hissing softly as he heard kikus arrogant speech , like he was one to talk about kissing randomly when that was exactly what he had done. Ienzo really just wanted to punch him once right in the face and knock the smirk off of it. Apperently what ever kiku had wanted to achieve with ienzo he had for now. As kiku thanked him for something he knew nothing about or why he was being thanked ienzo grew irritated it wasnt like him to be violent but kiku had really pushed his buttons. Though ienzo still had some concerned for why kiku acted the way he did and that hand of his. The scent of kiku's blood lingered on his nose as he glared at the people who continued to stare at him even after kiku mumbling apologizes or laughing. Ienzo got fed up with it after a few moment and stood up storming off out of the Cafeteria mumbling for the people who were commenting about him to 'fuck off'. He wondered back to campus not heading back to the dorms right away.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 am

Good they left! Masayuki did not know what he would think, he had tried to help...but of course he was not taken serious or even noticed to try to help. He moved over to eat from the chocolate cake, his eyes did not leave the dessert even once, he just heard when Kiku and Ienzo left the table. People...was assholes, all of them. He continued to eat from the cake and a part of his hair was falling down over his eyes, but he did not seem to notice that at all.

"Starting here was a bad idea" he told slowly, not loud but the brother would still hear him. He shook his head and took another bite from the cake, he swallowed it down and glanced to Miya, his eyes was...rather cold. "I knew it was going to happen, everyone just makes me pissed..." he was not perfect and he knew that, neither was a emo or was sorry for himself. He just...was easily angered.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm

------- two days later -------

Ienzo walked into the cafeteria irritation crackling around him he had just run into Kiku which was causing it.
He walked up to the counter and rang the bell till someone would answer it the he would place his order to go.

His order would be.

" can I get one Lasgana with green beans and mashed potatoes, with 2 slices of red velvet cake with 4 chcolate chip cookies , with a large Coke a cola to drink please "

After he was told the price he would rummage through his pockets to find the pay for it.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 pm

_________ fast forward from thread :" Miyaki's moonlight beach stroll"_____________

Kiku entered the cafeteria ruffling smoothly his hair, stiffing a yawn as he reached the counter:

" - Ah...Miatsu...bring me a coffee-latte...."

The maiden bowed and proceeded fast to provide the coffee. Kiku laid arms by the counter, feeling sort of tired and sick of all. He should get to the bar next night, though he kept clean so Kaname would think he settled down for a while.
His eyes averted casually, falling by mistake upon Ienzo's figure. He looked at him for some seconds, then sighed and tapped on the counter:

" - Damn it, bring it faster...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next