Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Class CAFETERIA

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night Class CAFETERIA - Page 3 Empty Re: Night Class CAFETERIA

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 am

Kiku crouched to get the money from the bushes, frowning irritated at Ienzo's claim but said nothing. Due to silence, he heard Ienzo's grumbling. He stopped and turned to look at Ienzo:

" - Damn, you sure are an idiot...what if I trap you somewhere and not let you eat now that you shoved my money...that would make you happy?"

He muttered annoyed, picking up his money and straightening his position. He stretched his back smoothly clearly hating to lean down over something.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 am

Ienzo glares coldly at kiku's claim of what he could have done to Ienzo.

" No it would make me more violent , I haven't eaten in two days "

Ienzo said grumbling slightly his eyes moving away from Kiku and back towards the ground. Finally deciding to stand up brushing the grass off his pants and shirt. He wasn't fond of dirtying his clothes with actual dirt.

Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 am

Kiku sighed and spread his hand towards Ienzo, holding the money between two fingers. He said nothing more just waited for the freshman to come and pick up the money. Strategically, the hand used to do that, was the healthy one not the trembling one.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am

Ienzo glanced at the money for a moment before taking it and heading in the opposite direction of the cafeteria. He was walking towards the street that lead to city. Ienzo had made a quick decision to go buy groceries and visit his part time work place to collect his pay before heading back to his room.

" thanks "

Ienzo mumbled to Kiku as he walked away.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:30 am

Kiku frowned as seeing Ienzo walk to the other part. What? The kid was going to take the money and leave without buying food? That was like wasting those money for nothing.

He snapped. He walked after Ienzo, grabbed the boy's arm again and started to crawl him after:

" - You dumb-head! I am starting to fricking hate you! Just get into that place and buy a croissant at least!!!"

He growled, his grip on Ienzo's hand tight.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 am

Ienzo growled slightly as he was stopped. He turned to face kiku glaring slightly before sighing and walking into the cafeteria. He orderd the same thing ad before and handed Kiku his change mumbling a thanks standing at the counter waiting for his food somewhat impaicently.

" keep hating me I don't mind "

Ienzo said laughing slightly, responding to kiku's earlier commentz
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

Kiku took the change and took his waller from the back of the jeans, puring them there. He sure was a damn rich bastard by the amount of money he had in wallet. He slipped the wallet back behind his jeans and muttered towards Ienzo:

" - If you would mind i'd keep hating you but like this I won't hate you"

He smirked, looking like the person who would do exactly the opposite of what the other party would like.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am

Ienzo sighed as Kiku stated that he wouldn't hate Ienzo. Ienzo rubbed his forehead slightly out of growing irritation.

" if you are the one who does the opposite of what people say the I hope to see you again sometime. "

Ienzo said along the lines of that logic though Kiku would twist it to where it worked to his advantage.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 am

Kiku leaned with his back by the counter, crossing his arms and looking up at the ceiling:

" - You know...I am the kind of person who wishes the most that hopes come true..."

He chuckled smoothly, enjoying to bother Ienzo until he wouldn't get bored or in need of alchohol and storm away to some bar.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am

Ienzo's frowned smoothly glancing over at Kiku irritation showing clearly on his face.

" your the one who twist words to his will "

Ienzo said grumbling slightly waiting for his food to come impaicently.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 am

Kiku parted his hands shrugging as unstucking his back from the counter and smoothly passing hands through his hair:

" - Of course, in this world each of us does what's best for him...it's common sense."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 am

Ienzo sighed at kiku's explanation eyeing him warily.

" then I must lack common scene "

Ienzo muttered grabbing his food and drink from the counter when it arrives taking a sip of his drink and sighing happily.

" I'm not the type to force and take what I want "

Ienzo said to Kiku stepping away from the counter.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 am

Kiku looked after him, muttering with a bored, laid-back pitch:

" - That means you are innocent and stupid, that's all...tch..."

He moved then towards the door saying:

" - Eat well..."

He was heading for the door now that he's duty was relieved he could retreat, actually the urge of drinking came back to him since he had to deal with kind persons like Ienzo. They always irritated him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am

Ienzo walked out the door behind Kiku and stood infront of him.

" I'm not stupid for caring about others , and come eat with me instead of going drinking again. "

Ienzo said a straight look on his face , he didn't intend on inviting Kiku for dinner but it was better than eating alone and Kiku getting wasted again and doing god knows what.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 am

Kiku frowned, his hand reaching for the door by Ienzo's head and over shoulder. Damn. That boy was reading his thoughts again or he was starting to get carried away again.

" - So what is this what you are doing right now called? Isn't stupidity? Stopping the guy you hate from leaving you peacefully alone?"

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 am

" it's keeping him from getting in trouble with the dorm leader again and cutting up his hand as well. Plus I'm sure you have many enimes at the bar you plan on going to possibly to start a fight with them, to get the bothersome feeling out your system "

Ienzo said standing firmly infront of the door , yes what he was doing was somewhat stupid but it was like a double edge sword , he was keeping Kiku out of trouble but putting himself in danger.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 am

Kiku sighed with a faint smirk, looking down in the floor slightly irritated. He was truly right. It was stupid.

" -And how on earth will that benefit you?"

He still kept his hand on the door, towering again over Ienzo, making him feel like he was trapping the boy again. He looked at him with a wicked sigh, teaseful.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

" It won't , does it matter. Must someone always do something that would benefit themselves "

Ienzo said an irritated tone in his voice as he still hated kiku's logic. His back pressed more into the door as Kiku towered over him, some people beginning to watch , Ienzo tried to ignore them as best he could.

" plus drinking can kill your sence of taste and you won't enjoy anything anymore which I doubt you enjoy anything already "

Ienzo muttered quiety.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am

Kiku took away his hand, passing it over his face, really annoyed:

" - Of course it does...what meaning it will hold then? Tch...."

Not enjoying anything anymore. He sure got that right that prick. Only that useless numbness could still be felt in his hand, each and every time more intense, not ceasing, not getting boring. Such an ugly feeling winning over all.

He clenched his fist as it slided down besides his body.

" - You see? There is no other meaning at me being here except your own desire. It's honesty I'm talking about!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 am

Ienzo sighed becoming fustratred with this a moved out of kiku's way and brushing smoothly past Kiku , the scent of lasagna following him.

" do what you want , I was trying to keep you out of trouble but your trust issues are worse than mine "

Ienzo said to Kiku as he walked away from him muttering slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:48 am

Kiku turned his head after Ienzo, muttering to himself but looking at Ienzo's back:

" -Trusting?....since when it resumed at trusting problems?"

He sighed with a smile and walked after Ienzo, shoving an arm over the boy's shoulders, claiming at the maiden:

"- Bring me one hamburger!"

He tighten his grip on ienzo's shoulders, pulling him over the table.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 am

Ienzo growled slightly but sighed as Kiku dragged him over to a table. Ienzo sat across from Kiku pulling the box that contained the lasgana in it out of the bag but leaving the other containers in the bag and resting It in the pry chair next to him.

" By trust i ment you always assume people want something of others when they try to do something nice. And why, did you change your mind "

Ienzo asked opening the container of lasgana before taking a fork full into his mouth.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

Kiku received his hamburger and thanked the lady with a grin, then he leaned his elbows on the table, taking a bite from the hamburger:

" - 'Cause I really don't get your " being nice to others" for free thing."

He leaned by the back of the chair, claiming:

"- For example: I am useless, acting cool but actually being really lonesome and afraid, therefore I need affection, I ask you to sleep with me to ease my sorrow...would you be nice and do it?"

He smirked, waiting for Ienzo's response he was really eager now to prove Ienzo how stupid life was and that HE was right.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am

" No I wouldn't , but sex is a whole different story , supposed to be done with passion and with someone you truly like not out of pity or by force. "

Ienzo said harshly , taking another bite of his lasagna and a sip of his drink. He sighed slightly and looked over at Kiku with his different colored eyes.

" I was intending on keeping you out of trouble , if there was even a slight benifit to me it would be to know you wouldn't be doing reckless things in a drunked state. "

Ienzo said eating more of his lasagna hungrily , he hadn't realized that he had been so hungry till he had started eating.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

" -Oh....wait"

Kiku leaned back towards the table, smilingly claiming:

" - So you do have a reason for all this: afraid of me not forcing you again, you try to keep me with a clear mind!"

He chuckled to himself and placed a leg over the other one, boyish fashion, relaxed, laid-back:

" - What wrong moves you make...I can top you even better when I am awake, leaving aside the logical reasons, for example now I want to sleep with you again....now! Tch....Boy, I am right after all.Each of us takes action for his mere benefits."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next